[COMPLETED] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Post Reply
User avatar
ebtesam30
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:23 am
Reputation: 6

[COMPLETED] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by ebtesam30 »

Game Name: Yakuza Kiwami 2
Game Engine: Dragon Engine
Game Version: 1.0.4.0
Options Required:
-Inf HP
-Inf Heat
-Money
-Inf Exp

[Link]

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 180

Re: [REQUEST] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by Rhark »

Will take a look at it in the next few days.

User avatar
ebtesam30
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:23 am
Reputation: 6

Re: [REQUEST] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by ebtesam30 »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:49 pm
Will take a look at it in the next few days.
thank you so much

i'll be waiting your update then

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 180

Re: [REQUEST] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by Rhark »

Trainer added to the app with the following:

Options:
  • Infinite Health
  • Infinite Heat
  • Infinite Stamina
  • No Hunger
  • Infinite Money
  • Infinite Weapon Durability
  • Infinite Ammo
  • Easy Kills
  • Infinite Items
  • Easy Completion
  • KARAOKE: Max Score
  • Super Speed
  • Enable Stats Editor
  • Edit: Strength
  • Edit: Agility
  • Edit: Spirit
  • Edit: Technique
  • Edit: Charm
  • Edit: Money

cosmology
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:44 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: [REQUEST] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by cosmology »

Hey, is it possible to get some Majima construction and cabaret club options to help speed things up with those minigames? 0 had a great unlimited fever time for the CB club. Thanks a lot for your time and effort!

User avatar
ebtesam30
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:23 am
Reputation: 6

Re: [REQUEST] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by ebtesam30 »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:35 pm
Trainer added to the app with the following:

Options:
  • Infinite Health
  • Infinite Heat
  • Infinite Stamina
  • No Hunger
  • Infinite Money
  • Infinite Weapon Durability
  • Infinite Ammo
  • Easy Kills
  • Infinite Items
  • Easy Completion
  • KARAOKE: Max Score
  • Super Speed
  • Enable Stats Editor
  • Edit: Strength
  • Edit: Agility
  • Edit: Spirit
  • Edit: Technique
  • Edit: Charm
  • Edit: Money
thank you so much you are one of few game pass supporte...

can you update the title so people know it's done

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 180

Re: [REQUEST] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by Rhark »

cosmology wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:46 pm
Hey, is it possible to get some Majima construction and cabaret club options to help speed things up with those minigames? 0 had a great unlimited fever time for the CB club. Thanks a lot for your time and effort!
When I get around to playing the game more I will, still need to finish Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami :D

User avatar
ebtesam30
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:23 am
Reputation: 6

Re: [REQUEST] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by ebtesam30 »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:44 pm
cosmology wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:46 pm
Hey, is it possible to get some Majima construction and cabaret club options to help speed things up with those minigames? 0 had a great unlimited fever time for the CB club. Thanks a lot for your time and effort!
When I get around to playing the game more I will, still need to finish Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami :D
can you add easy completion please for Yakuza Kiwami (1)

i can't do the gambling part at all same with 0 :?

it's the only part left for 1000GS

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 180

Re: [REQUEST] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by Rhark »

ebtesam30 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:27 am
Rhark wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:44 pm
cosmology wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:46 pm
Hey, is it possible to get some Majima construction and cabaret club options to help speed things up with those minigames? 0 had a great unlimited fever time for the CB club. Thanks a lot for your time and effort!
When I get around to playing the game more I will, still need to finish Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami :D
can you add easy completion please for Yakuza Kiwami (1)

i can't do the gambling part at all same with 0 :?

it's the only part left for 1000GS
Can't promise anything, I'll have a look whenever I get around to playing it more.

User avatar
ebtesam30
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:23 am
Reputation: 6

Re: [REQUEST] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by ebtesam30 »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:38 pm
ebtesam30 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:27 am
Rhark wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:44 pm


When I get around to playing the game more I will, still need to finish Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami :D
can you add easy completion please for Yakuza Kiwami (1)

i can't do the gambling part at all same with 0 :?

it's the only part left for 1000GS
Can't promise anything, I'll have a look whenever I get around to playing it more.
that's okay

thank you

abeldanger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:29 am
Reputation: 3

Re: [REQUEST] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by abeldanger »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:35 pm
Trainer added to the app with the following:
This mean no .CT version? Or is that something available on your Patreon?

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 180

Re: [REQUEST] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by Rhark »

abeldanger wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:13 am
Rhark wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:35 pm
Trainer added to the app with the following:
This mean no .CT version? Or is that something available on your Patreon?
No there's no .CT version it's just a part of this site's trainer app.

User avatar
ebtesam30
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:23 am
Reputation: 6

Re: [COMPLETED] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by ebtesam30 »

is the hope for easy completion gone? :(

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 180

Re: [COMPLETED] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by Rhark »

ebtesam30 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:01 pm
is the hope for easy completion gone? :(
I still haven't gotten around to playing more. I'm too busy, sorry.

User avatar
ebtesam30
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:23 am
Reputation: 6

Re: [COMPLETED] Yakuza Kiwami 2(Windows Store/Game Pass)

Post by ebtesam30 »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:30 pm
ebtesam30 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:01 pm
is the hope for easy completion gone? :(
I still haven't gotten around to playing more. I'm too busy, sorry.
ok

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], SunStormer