[Request] Riftbreaker Prologue

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] Riftbreaker Prologue

Post by Lord Blade »

Think it would be possible to get infinite base health or indestructable buildings? Honestly that's the one thing making me iffy about the game. The basic action and customization looks neat, I don't like the idea of constantly having to stop the base getting blown up. :p

seboschan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Riftbreaker Prologue

Post by seboschan »

Haha game looks good

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

[Link]

Weapons are all using float values. If you edit a weapon, be sure to switch to another weapon and then back for changes to work.

Resources are float values stored in int32 without the decimal point. So if you see on screen you have 200 of something, search for 190000 to 210000 (float would be 190.000 - 210.000). Ammo is stored the same way.

Player shield is a float between 0-100.

If you don't follow the quests then the massive killer wave won't trigger and you can do a bunch of research and upgrading.

AMAZING game so far. It's pretty much invented its own sub genre and set a pretty high bar.

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

I've been doing a little more exploring with this game and I noticed the PDB files are sitting in the system folder ;)
Also found out how to enable savegames and survival mode (this needs more work though as the game can't find a mission file to load when you hit start).

If you look inside the GameDir/conf you'll see a file called "initial_config_win.cfg". Find the line which says "Demo = 1" near the top and change it to a zero and it should enable some more stuff. I'd LOVE to enable sandbox in survival as it looks like you can setup the game JUST how you want it so there's no need for cheats.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

StupidDog wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:23 pm
[Link]

Weapons are all using float values. If you edit a weapon, be sure to switch to another weapon and then back for changes to work.

Resources are float values stored in int32 without the decimal point. So if you see on screen you have 200 of something, search for 190000 to 210000 (float would be 190.000 - 210.000). Ammo is stored the same way.

Player shield is a float between 0-100.

If you don't follow the quests then the massive killer wave won't trigger and you can do a bunch of research and upgrading.

AMAZING game so far. It's pretty much invented its own sub genre and set a pretty high bar.
did this change in the recent update? I can't seen to narrow it down anymore

jfowler11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jfowler11 »

I made a backup and edited the config file: \conf\initial_config.cfg

for example: set refund_factor "1000.0" = 1000x refund for selling items

MurderInc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MurderInc »

StupidDog wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:23 pm
It's pretty much invented its own sub genre.

That's a stretch, since the gameplay is pretty much They Are Billions.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

jfowler11 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:46 am
I made a backup and edited the config file: \conf\initial_config.cfg

for example: set refund_factor "1000.0" = 1000x refund for selling items
Don't edit stock/vanilla values inside the game files. Rather head over to your My Documents older and look for The Riftbreaker there.
.\My Documents\The Riftbreaker\config\local.cfg; and add the value there at the end instead:
set refund_factor "1000.0"

You can also add these values:
set camera_enable_zoom "1"
set skip_startup_logos "1"
set camera_distance "99.0"
set enable_developer_console "1"

They do obvious things. Enabling zoom via mousewheel, skippable intros (not completely removed), custom vanilla camera distance (won't affect zoom stages, you can still zoom in to regular stock values). Last one enables the dev console (US keyboard: ( ~ ) ; EU keyboard: ( ö )). The codes are here:
[Link]

Edit: Okay, it may be also the case to do this on initial_config_win.cfg instead (game folder location), when having different versions of The Riftbreaker ... what a IO-mess.