- no fuel consumption for the player / ia
- no tyre wear for the player / ia

Steam Website: [Link]

Mshraks123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] NASCAR Heat 5

Post by Mshraks123 »

Maybe a bit late rsponse but nobody in here plays this game.
I asked also before for a single player cheat table like Nascar Heat 5.
With no grip for AI players, engine wear etc.
But nobody plays this game and Nascar Heat 5 will be the last version.
There will not come a Nascar Heat 6.
Reason , nobody likes it.
Last edited by Mshraks123 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

Mshraks123 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:55 am
Maybe a bit late rsponse but nobody in here plays this game.
I asked also before for a single player cheat table like F1 2019/2020.
With no grip for AI players, engine wear etc.
Have you actually used the search function? Because there were tables made for F1 2019 and 2020. I'd imagine the reason why nobody really does much of anything for Nascar is because a lot of people on this forum are more interested in F1 or don't even know what Nascar even is.

viewtopic.php?t=13010
viewtopic.php?t=9726

Mshraks123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mshraks123 »

Have you actually used the search function?

I was one of the first memebers who asked the about cheattables for Nascar Heat 4 and later 5.
I even send a personal message to the person who made the cheattables of F1 2019 and 2020.
Asking him if he could made at least a cheattable for AI players grip cheat, and engine failure or high temperature for AI players to get engine failure.
His answer was: Nobody plays that came so he didnt wanted to spent time on it, beside he doesnt even have the game himself.
I asked him for advise how to search in cheat engine me self to the memory adresses of grip failure and engine brake down.
His answer: this is to complicated to explane.
Nobody here on the this forum want to share how they search for memory adresses to find that part you want to hack in a single player race game.
Your wasting your time.

Ask Acido for it and he will give you this answer. He is almost the best cheat engine coder in here.

yunnnB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yunnnB »

So does a cheat engine table for the game even exist? like inf money fans and ect.

Nitrogen7582
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nitrogen7582 »

I don't know anything about the coding, but I would like a cheat table for things like extra grip (if possible) If not, it's ok, I still support all the great work thru the F1 games and what not. I don't know if this request is even feasible. If not, it's ok. Cheers! :)

yunnnB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yunnnB »

Hey everyone that has been wondering about the nascar heat 5 cheat engines a guy named Mr. Gold Giver on youtube has been trying to make people subscribe to his patreon in order to get the cheat and I did it so I can give everyone his cheat table and the problem is, its extremely outdated and doesn't even work so its technically a scam because he's not telling everyone its outdated I leaked the file under this message anyone who knows how the tables work please fix this if you know what Mr Gold Giver was even trying to do. also note theres no other nascar heat 5 cheat table Mr Gold Giver is the only to make a table and doesn't even work so.

(Note: If there are any good cheat makers seeing this post bro please can you make a cheat where it either makes you super fast or you can ajust the speed bro please I would love this if anyone attempts this then god bless and I luv u :D)
Attachments
Nascar Heat 5 Cheat Table (Made For Steam).CT
Here is Mr GoldGivers Outdated cheat table that he's been trying to make people payfor and its also like the only cheat table for nascar heat 5 ever made.
(24.67 KiB) Downloaded 584 times