pillars of eternity 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jdavonte916
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

pillars of eternity 2

Post by jdavonte916 »

look guys need some help there ARE NO OTHER working pillars 2 cheat tables they are for no more recent than 3.7 or .whatever pillars is at 5.0000004 so the other cheat tables just don't work

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: pillars of eternity 2

Post by happyTugs »

personally don't see the need to make a table for the game since console commands already exist.
is that not enough?

also, stop spamming.
jdavonte916 wrote:I would like a WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pillars of eternity 2 cheat table has you know stat editor money editor the works
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12940

jdavonte916
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jdavonte916 »

happyTugs wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:57 am
personally don't see the need to make a table for the game since console commands already exist.
is that not enough?

also, stop spamming.
jdavonte916 wrote:I would like a WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pillars of eternity 2 cheat table has you know stat editor money editor the works
console commands and mods don't give abilty and skill points

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

jdavonte916 wrote:console commands and mods don't give abilty and skill points
claiming that mods or cc's don't give ability and skill points is rather absurd as i have used the console myself.

set SetCharacterStatsDebug to true and toggle the ui with ToggleCharacterStatsDebug.

the likelihood of someone creating a cohesive table for this game is virtually nil; demand is easily resolved by the far simpler method of using the provided console and its cvars. alternatively, you could install a mod (provided that you ensure that it isn't filled with malicious garbage).

anyhow, i digress; anyone is free to release a table for this game. if anything, it would be to remove the obvious caveat of enabling the console: disabled achievements.

list of console commnads

jdavonte916
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jdavonte916 »

happyTugs wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:57 am
is that not enough?

also, stop spamming.
it's a bit late but thanks i will try that have a nice day