Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Need for Speed 2015 (Steam)

Post by Takagi »

Game Name: Need for Speed (2015)
Game Engine: Frostbite 3
Game Version: Steam
Options Required: Freezing time, points multiplier, money, reputation, always the first place (always a winner).
Steam Website:
Other Info: Just that. Kinda like the game but kind of suck in the genre and a bit too tired of grinding. Want a way to get tons of money and reputation points with an option for easy wins. For Steam version. Since yes, the game is finally came out in Steam and currently on sale.
Last edited by Takagi on Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Need for Speed 2015 (Steam)

Post by chrisreddot3 »

up

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Added a trainer to the App, only has Freeze AI though. Money & Reputation are server-sided so that is not a possibility. The trainer was made for Origin but let me know if it works for Steam or not.

usdelka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by usdelka »

And freeze time in events or +5000 points in drift event?
Thanks

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:33 pm
Added a trainer to the App, only has Freeze AI though. Money & Reputation are server-sided so that is not a possibility. The trainer was made for Origin but let me know if it works for Steam or not.
Finally, found some time to properly test it! :) First of all - thanks a million, it does work like a charm with the Steam version. No problems whatsoever. Well, aside from one thing. In the second half of the game it becomes... quite useless, really. See, in the second half of the game you won't even race with the other drivers anymore. You'll race against timer. Again and again... and again. And some missions are surprisingly hard. Even for proper players. While for noobs like me? Those are complete disaster. Like there's a mission for Amy where you should race through checkpoints (therefore teleportation feature from trainer that you can find in google won't help much), get drift points AND go against timer. It's just... I dunno, I just can't do it. Even on pretty good car. As the result, usdelka is totally right. To make the game playable for casual audience, we need at least timer hack. Points multiplier will be brilliant too. The current hack only makes grinding more tolerable without really making game more accessible.

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

OK, did some noobish digging by myself and it looks like timer is fully on server side. Which means that there's no way to deal with it (freakin' EA and their "always online" stuff in single player games...). Which doesn't mean that there's no way to make our lives easier, though. For example, I still have some hope for drift points multiplier since there's no way for them to be fully on server's side (points multiplier will help with heck of a lot of campaign-related problems), maybe there's a way to remove collisions with the traffic and the other cars (again, will help A LOT with the drifting missions, especially with those where you can't just disable the AI because you'll need to stay near the other cars to complete the mission) AND it's hard not to notice that CH guys have "super acceleration" feature in their trainer. I'm not paying $7 to try that (games nowadays are expensive enough for me to be able to afford paying for cheats), but... maybe one day we'll see something like that from our Fearless team. Because clearly, this game is way above my Cheat Engine level (which is very, very low :) ).

StewieGriffin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StewieGriffin »

any trainer for this game???? yu made trainer for payback which is almost same with this and yu didnt make a trainer for this game wow....