What is cheating?

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Cunt Empire

Post by Monty1985 »

Tritri wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:23 am
AsmondenA wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:50 am
How to use Cheat
In short, everything is simple there. You launch the game through Firefox (which does not have Yandex), it does not plow on other browsers.
Download CheatEngine 7.1.
Download two files from this forum. Small for editing rooms, big for maps.
Launch the cheat and select the launched game.
You set 8 bytes (you can leave 4 bytes, but sometimes it does not work correctly)
Upload files from the forum to the cheat. If you need to edit maps, then a large file, if you play around with rooms - a small one.
Click on the square - the menu opens. If you need to speed up the process of making a profit - press 1, 2 or 3. The higher the number, the faster. But do not rush - the numbers can run away to infinity, you get bored to finish the level. It is best to do tasks with the lowest profit figures, it is faster and easier. On average, it took me no more than 10 minutes per level. When the tasks are over - turn off the cheat and restart the game - new ones will appear. Even after passing the level, you can complete up to 10 more tasks.
Always click on the squares only. if you need to change the specific value of the card, then click on the desired number and change to the desired number.
Babas and toys are in one tab. You press Level and play with numbers.
If you need to raise everyone, just press 6 on the numpad, if you lower it, then 5. It is convenient to complete tasks for pumping toys and women, pressed 5 and you go to pump them. All are at their minimum. You don't need to farm bitcoins. If you need to activate them in the room, then just press 6 and go to activate. (after that I advise you to turn off the cheat and re-enter the game - unfortunately this must be done almost after every step, otherwise the numbers run away to infinity and you cannot close the level)
I usually increase only by the required amount - for this you look at the level of the desired card and look for this number in the list - you change it to need and see whether you hit it or not, the numbers are repeated))) until you find the required card, you will raise a few more. If something doesn't work, reboot everything over again.
If you need to farm bichcoins, upload a small file and click on these two squares. They help to complete the task of collecting bitcoins - after the restart, the currency will disappear, so farm only the required amount. Just press 0 on the numpad.
I didn’t manage to farm crystals, I’m the same sucker in this program, I figured out on my knee what was what.
Maybe you will find some more features in this cheat.
In the competition you play with bots - there you can not hesitate to go in numbers to infinity, I calmly take 1st place. Level 45 is probably the last one - maybe they will rivet it later. It's better to use Autoclicker in an orgy.
The maximum for an orgy you can get only 26 suitcases - this is the limit.
Good luck from Russia
I tried but i don't have any knowledge of Cheat Engine, I tried my best and can't run cheat, can help me?

Does this work only on PC or Mobile also? And from where to download
Please help

Sinviu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sinviu »

Zenmax84 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:06 pm
iBelg wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:49 pm
Zenmax84 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:41 pm

I can see the cheat window. Although once I click on dummy transaction, it doesnt go as you described. Clicking on buy gem open a new page. Once I close that page, it says payment failed. I dont see gem added
Not sure what's going wrong on your side. I have made a video of the steps that I'm going through: [Link]
It finally worked with Chrome. Although other cheats like adding totems or characters errors out for me. Is it the same on your side ? Gem works now and thanks!
i tried with both browsers. But i cant seem to open the cheat window. It shows that the script is enabled

hemazone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hemazone »

gives me this error aob not found

help please

gereksizbiri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gereksizbiri »

You need to know some programming. open the game, ctrl + shift + c - go to network and you will see the update file there. That file is the file where your data is kept. Right click copy as powershell and run in powershell. Don't forget to change the data, you will see the change when you refresh your game.

madmalcolm666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by madmalcolm666 »

Monty1985 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:17 pm
Tritri wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:23 am
AsmondenA wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:50 am
How to use Cheat
In short, everything is simple there. You launch the game through Firefox (which does not have Yandex), it does not plow on other browsers.
Download CheatEngine 7.1.
Download two files from this forum. Small for editing rooms, big for maps.
Launch the cheat and select the launched game.
You set 8 bytes (you can leave 4 bytes, but sometimes it does not work correctly)
Upload files from the forum to the cheat. If you need to edit maps, then a large file, if you play around with rooms - a small one.
Click on the square - the menu opens. If you need to speed up the process of making a profit - press 1, 2 or 3. The higher the number, the faster. But do not rush - the numbers can run away to infinity, you get bored to finish the level. It is best to do tasks with the lowest profit figures, it is faster and easier. On average, it took me no more than 10 minutes per level. When the tasks are over - turn off the cheat and restart the game - new ones will appear. Even after passing the level, you can complete up to 10 more tasks.
Always click on the squares only. if you need to change the specific value of the card, then click on the desired number and change to the desired number.
Babas and toys are in one tab. You press Level and play with numbers.
If you need to raise everyone, just press 6 on the numpad, if you lower it, then 5. It is convenient to complete tasks for pumping toys and women, pressed 5 and you go to pump them. All are at their minimum. You don't need to farm bitcoins. If you need to activate them in the room, then just press 6 and go to activate. (after that I advise you to turn off the cheat and re-enter the game - unfortunately this must be done almost after every step, otherwise the numbers run away to infinity and you cannot close the level)
I usually increase only by the required amount - for this you look at the level of the desired card and look for this number in the list - you change it to need and see whether you hit it or not, the numbers are repeated))) until you find the required card, you will raise a few more. If something doesn't work, reboot everything over again.
If you need to farm bichcoins, upload a small file and click on these two squares. They help to complete the task of collecting bitcoins - after the restart, the currency will disappear, so farm only the required amount. Just press 0 on the numpad.
I didn’t manage to farm crystals, I’m the same sucker in this program, I figured out on my knee what was what.
Maybe you will find some more features in this cheat.
In the competition you play with bots - there you can not hesitate to go in numbers to infinity, I calmly take 1st place. Level 45 is probably the last one - maybe they will rivet it later. It's better to use Autoclicker in an orgy.
The maximum for an orgy you can get only 26 suitcases - this is the limit.
Good luck from Russia
I tried but i don't have any knowledge of Cheat Engine, I tried my best and can't run cheat, can help me?

Does this work only on PC or Mobile also? And from where to download
Please help
Done everything the way you described , it works some times to farm coins but sometime it will reset them and say not enough cash. Any tips on how to stop that?

kingya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kingya »

yoioooo

JzzFon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JzzFon »

Cheat engine table don't seem to work I always got aob not found.
Does anyone have a solution ?

VeGaitta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VeGaitta »

Schlumbi123 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:20 am
shunter6669 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:56 am
Could someone update this please. Also some help on how to down grade rooms. I went too far and now i have a task to upgrade a room but the room iself is showing max level. When i try to use the reset customer count it just crashes the game.
I got the same problem
I met the same problem, try to manually change the values but it doesn't work.

wasd31
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wasd31 »

I wonder if there is an active cheat right now

Niekumaty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Niekumaty »

Where to download files?

Worldorder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Worldorder »

can the cheat table be updated pls

visageiii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by visageiii »

Any chance of an update ? code is completely busted as it is.