Keenan004
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Shadow Empire

Post by Keenan004 »

Carrnage wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:05 am
EDIT: also scrap point string to search for is "scrapPoint" case sensitive
Just in case: "scrapPointCost" indicates the current cost for new cards.

P.S.: Resetting it to 16 did work for me, 1 did not.

zzpudimzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zzpudimzz »

Anyone managed to find out if is possible to change the amount of a certain strategem cards u have?

SODI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SODI »

Tried my luck with this.
Wasn't able to do scripts for credits and FP but resources and PP are in.
My version is 1.09.
Hopefully works for you too.
Have fun.

EDIT: Resources get messed up often it seems.
Attachments
ShadowEmpire.CT
(357.57 KiB) Downloaded 1196 times

sarinenumber
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sarinenumber »

SODI wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:38 pm
Tried my luck with this.
Wasn't able to do scripts for credits and FP but resources and PP are in.
My version is 1.09.
Hopefully works for you too.
Have fun.

EDIT: Resources get messed up often it seems.
you are an absolute LEGEND! thanks for this table!

thethomaseffect
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thethomaseffect »

I just wanted to say thanks to all who've contributed to this thread, I'd never used browse memory region before this and I feel it's going to help me a lot with solving CE problems myself in the future :)

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

Here seems to be interesting alternative to CE for credits, FP and leader stats if you aren't afraid of little hex-editing.

Just a heads up.

Pejman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pejman »

I managed to edit the fatepoints but I can't seem to be able to find the scrap points (I find the stings but the value isn't there)

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

so did anybody manage to accomplish miracle ?

Kahnite
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kahnite »

WOW! A year later and this game is still thwarting the best efforts of folks to crack it. I feel your pain.

TutorialStruggle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TutorialStruggle »

Thank everybody so much! I have been struggling much less now.
This might be late but search -abc in string with abc as public investment (they would be doubled by around 12 spaces), depending on structure, sometimes below some lines there is the Civilization level( after changed it will decrease by 1 per turn).
Also, stratagem result can be shortlisted by searching for the roll result and leader name or effects ( like number of exp rewarded in convention,war games,etc...). Below them sometimes are exp earned and skill usage times, increase them to make leader spent them immediately to lvl up skills.
I just randomly found these, they do not work every time.

Darkwhip
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Darkwhip »

Anyone tried to do a pointer scanner for the fluctuating addresses for resources?

Lornalt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lornalt »

So I just wanted to provide something I made a few years ago, All of this was learned by looking through the posts in this game forum. The full credits to everyone can't be done since I pieced everything together from all the members here, from their attachments and posts.

I simplified what I could and made pictures! I'm grateful for everyone's help and their posts trying to figure this game out.

The password for the files is my user name "Lornalt"

Edit: For the Commander stats edit, I've found that the following stats can be edited. Once you find the commander per the instructions if you scroll down you can find 2 values that is the commander's loyalty and relations. After that a few more rows down you can find the STR value, the next 4 values after that are the commanders other stats, int war and so on but mixed up.

The next 5 values after that are the commanders Wit, hero, amb and so on. I'll try to update with a new file with pictures later. I've not found any other stats to edit for the commander beyond this.
Attachments
Shadow Empire Edit Fate Points.7z
Edit Fate Points
(623.62 KiB) Downloaded 375 times
Shadow Empire Edit Credits.7z
Edit Credits
(461.03 KiB) Downloaded 424 times
Shadow Empire Edit Commander.7z
Edit Commanders
(360.45 KiB) Downloaded 334 times

Norian90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Norian90 »

Hello. Is there anyone who can tell me how to edit for "Customize Pts" to customize Formation Types?

Keenan004
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Keenan004 »

Norian90 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:51 pm
Hello. Is there anyone who can tell me how to edit for "Customize Pts" to customize Formation Types?
Never tried to edit those directly but typically these things teneded to be cumbersome to do in this game. But if you edit the War stats of your Director of Staff Council (or to whomever this position is currently delegated to) this can go a long way to generating these points.

Ideally this character (or any adviser that is attached to him/her) should have a high High Command skill as well (see rolls - on the skills log tab - made by the Director of Staff Council). But as the game goes on, typically the stats of a charcater can still be edited while skills are tricky/not possible (I typically only did it when a character entered the game and kind of shaped the character for the intended job - worked quite well if you play a stratagem that brings a new [skilled] character into the game).
I haven`t done it for quite a while but some info on how to do it can be found in this thread.

However for your purpose setting the War stats to 99/999 should be the simplest way to arrive at your goal. (With some obvious side effect of other rolls of the same character which would be boosted as well. If you want to avoid this, you could lower the War value after a couple of turns when you have stacked some customizing points - as far as I remember these are not reduced if not used, they just stack.)

vagabond11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vagabond11 »

Hi, is there a way to freeze the Political Points? my keep changing, 4 bytes