Shadow Empire

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Shadow Empire

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

All of the commanders can be found with the Search for String UTF-16 Case Sensitive Value "Last Name started" and browsing the memory region.
Example: Smith started
There are usually 1-3 results, the numbers right above the name are the Str, Int, War stats which most heavily affect all other stats.

FoxtBird101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Shadow Empire

Post by FoxtBird101 »

Lornalt wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:33 pm
So I just wanted to provide something I made a few years ago, All of this was learned by looking through the posts in this game forum. The full credits to everyone can't be done since I pieced everything together from all the members here, from their attachments and posts.

I simplified what I could and made pictures! I'm grateful for everyone's help and their posts trying to figure this game out.

The password for the files is my user name "Lornalt"

Edit: For the Commander stats edit, I've found that the following stats can be edited. Once you find the commander per the instructions if you scroll down you can find 2 values that is the commander's loyalty and relations. After that a few more rows down you can find the STR value, the next 4 values after that are the commanders other stats, int war and so on but mixed up.

The next 5 values after that are the commanders Wit, hero, amb and so on. I'll try to update with a new file with pictures later. I've not found any other stats to edit for the commander beyond this.
Hello everyone! . This is my first post in this forum. I wanted to add out a couple more details regarding the post by Lornalt.
  • 1. Does this work? Yes. Fate points have worked. I still haven't tested the credits.
    2. Cheat Engine version of mine is 7.5
    3. Shadow Empire version of mine is Oceania DLC. Planetary Conquest.
Lornalt made an excellent post regarding this. There are still a minor issue. You see, the editor of the memory data originally used in the post is different from the memory data view settings of 7.5. Because of that, some changes needs to be made.

Assuming you have followed the Credits part up to the 3rd step.
  • 1. Change Display Type to "Byte Hex"
    2, Change text Encoding to "ASCII"
    3. Change Separators to "8 bytes"
    4. Change Custom Alignment to 32
The end result will reproduce something similar to the post.

FoxtBird101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Shadow Empire Credits Hack

Post by FoxtBird101 »

Hi There everyone

This is a possible approach on how to change the values of credits in Shadow Empire.
According to an original post by Made by Lornalt, he managed to figure out the idea of how to change the number of credits by using trade system.

It is logical because the trade system is the fastest and convinent way to change your currency. However, since this value is so complex, it needs to be solved via Memory Address.

This is how I changed my Credits. Special thanks to Lornalt,
1. Load your game.
2. Open Cheat Engine and switch to Value Type = String, UTF-16 checked, Case Sensitive checked.
3. Search for "orgCount".You should have at least 2 results. Select the last one. Hit Ctrl+B for memory Address view.
Among the results, if you get more than 2 results. You should try it again next turn until you get 2.
4. Change custom Alignment to 32, Display Type = Byte Hex, Separators = 8 bytes
5. Scroll up. Locate a text that says "militialeader". Over 3 rows below, you will find a number that says something like 4.
6. Change this number to 459 or something. After that, go into the game and then trade by selling something worth more than 1,000 credits.
7. After that, save your game. quit your save game but don't exit the game application. load back your saved game.
8. Retrace steps 4 to 5. You will have a value that closely resembles your current value. Change this number to your wish.

Note.
1. If you want more than 100,000 credits then you have to repeat the steps 3 to 8. Just add an extra digit along the way. Just so you know, I haven't done this yet.
2. You are going to edit in hex byte. If you want to have 99999 credits, be sure to add a . between the digits.