Griftlands

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
maynard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Griftlands

Post by maynard »

Another deck-building rogue-lite, but made by Klei (Don't Starve, Oxygen Not Included, etc). Early access game but there's a lotttt of content already, and this one seems extremely high quality and fun.

Requests:

Shills (gold, money): this is very easy to find just searching 4 bytes, no problems whatsoever

A card editor or any type of in-battle cheats would be really cool

A reputation editor for each npc would be cool (if you max a relationship they give you a permanent passive buff for that run; if they hate you you get a permanent passive debuff)

Mostly just trying to draw attention to this game because its amazing and I didn't see any other threads about it!

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Griftlands

Post by MBRKiNG »

[QUOTE="maynard, post: 139786, member: 30656"]

[MEDIA=steamstore]601840[/MEDIA]

Another deck-building rogue-lite, but made by Klei (Don't Starve, Oxygen Not Included, etc). Early access game but there's a lotttt of content already, and this one seems extremely high quality and fun.

Requests:

Shills (gold, money): this is very easy to find just searching 4 bytes, no problems whatsoever

A card editor or any type of in-battle cheats would be really cool

A reputation editor for each npc would be cool (if you max a relationship they give you a permanent passive buff for that run; if they hate you you get a permanent passive debuff)

Mostly just trying to draw attention to this game because its amazing and I didn't see any other threads about it!

[/QUOTE]

there is everything u need, quicksave, quickload, cash, auto win, auto battle, unlock all cards and much more

this is working with the released EA and Demo Version.

1.go to your game install folder

2.open data.zip with winrar

3.open scripts folder and extract main.lua

4.open main.lua with notepad search this line "DEBUG = false," and replace it with "DEBUG = true,"

5. save and exit, insert the file into the zip file, override the original, save and enjoy the dev menu

6. press F3 ingame to open the debug menu

[IMG]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1187209805475265852/B40B96F9E161478454667312270E3052346E2ACC/[/IMG]
Last edited by MBRKiNG on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

maynard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Griftlands

Post by maynard »

[QUOTE="MBRKiNG, post: 139787, member: 13227"]

there is everything u need, quicksave, quickload, cash, auto win, auto battle, unlock all cards and much more

this is working with the released EA and Demo Version.

1.go to your game install folder

2.open data.zip with winrar

3.open scripts folder and extract main.lua

4.open main.lua with notepad search this line "DEBUG = false," and replace it with "DEBUG = true,"

5. save and exit, insert the file into the zip file, override the original, save and enjoy the dev menu

6. press F3 ingame to open the debug menu

[IMG]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1187209805475265852/B40B96F9E161478454667312270E3052346E2ACC/[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

dude this is amazing lmao. thanks a lot

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Griftlands

Post by danielyee »

hi sir any chance a table sir

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Griftlands

Post by Lord Blade »

While the debug menu is kind of nice for some things, it doesn't help actually experiencing the game. There doesn't seem to be options for infinite actions, or restoring health/resolve.

So, options that would be nice for a table:

Health/Resolve

Actions (make unlimited if possible or set to massive)
Last edited by Lord Blade on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Griftlands

Post by The Mogician »

I'll see if I can cook something up for the game.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Griftlands

Post by Lord Blade »

[QUOTE="The Mogician, post: 140790, member: 533"]

I'll see if I can cook something up for the game.

[/QUOTE]

Awesome.

So, here's the key points.

Your character has two "health" bars. Health (combat) and Resolve (negotiation).

In both combat and negotiation you have a number of Action Points each turn. Being able to lock that at say 10 or so would let you play as many cards as you want each turn.

In combat you have multiple characters on each side. Being able to say right click on someone (which brings up their info) and hit a button to either heal or hurt them would be handy.

Characters have a "panic" level, when their health hits that, they'll surrender or run away. Being able to set someone to say 1 health, would let you kill them with an attack and prevent escape.

You have Money, used to buy cards and services or bribe people.

Beyond that there's a Boon/Bane thing with NPC's. You can make people like you or hate you by your actions, and when you max out either way you unlock their buff or debuff (as long as that character stays alive).

dharmang1910
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Griftlands

Post by dharmang1910 »

Here is the table for this game..

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12942

Yesterday site acts weird and not let me to edit post or do other things so I have posted new thread and If you have any problems then post that there.

dharmang1910
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dharmang1910 »

Updated the table to +7, check the post.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12942

JustJinxed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustJinxed »

Figured I'd pop in, and clear up some things about the debug mode, so if anyone else runs upon this, they can play to their hearts content. I KNOW this isn't CE related, but since someone mentioned the debug panel, figure hey. Here's some dumb extra info.

You don't need to edit the contents of the zip, you just need to add --debug to your starting parameters. You can do this in steam by opening the properties (right-click Griftlands and select properties and then click on "Set Launch Options") in here place --debug and click ok/close

Start up Griftlands then open or start a run and go about your business

Ctrl-M to get 1k gold
Press tilde during a fight to edit different aspects like your actions, enemy resolve, enemy hp, etc.

Enjoy-- plur