Metal Gear Solid: Integral (VR Missions) (PC)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TheOrangeMatty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Metal Gear Solid: Integral (VR Missions) (PC)

Post by TheOrangeMatty »

Hello, I would like to request a cheat table or trainer either one is fine for Metal Gear Solid: Integral (VR Missions) (PC). There is trainers that work with this game but the problem with them is that they only work with the Main Base Game and not the VR Missions. The game has some in-built cheats as well which can be enabled with a command-line parameter but that only works with the Main Base Game as well and not the VR Missions.

Here is some more info on the game:

[B]Game Name:[/B] Metal Gear Solid: Integral (VR Missions) (PC)

[B]Game Engine:[/B] ?

[B]Game Version:[/B] ?

[B]Options Required:[/B] Cheat Table or Trainer with:

[LIST]

[*]Infinite Health

[*]Infinite Ammo

[*]Invisibility/Have Stealth Camo Item

[*]All Weapons

[*]All Items

[*]Unlimited Time

[/LIST]

[MEDIA=reddit]metalgearsolid/comments/4qlv1c[/MEDIA]

[B]Other Info:[/B] The website I listed above has the full game which is fully fixed to work on modern operating systems/machines as this game is classed as Abandonware as you cannot purchase it anywhere anymore and it is really rare and pricey to find a disc copy online which wouldn't work on modern operating systems/machines anyways. Just simply download the game from the link above and follow the instructions to launch/play the game which is pretty simple and just read the Reddit post if you have any issues as some of them are listed on there but personally I have had none of those issues. I am also willing to pay someone to make a proper trainer for this and I am sure we can work out a fair price if it comes to that. Please remember that I want this for the VR Missions and not the Main Base Game.
Last edited by TheOrangeMatty on Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:52 am, edited 3 times in total.