[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Betcha
Table Makers
Table Makers

[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by Betcha »

Yes after the latest update im not sure anymore about the future of this table...
Problem at this point is not the scripts, but how the game itself deals with values.
If at first we had option to manipulate health, then after few updates it turned into:
Not an option of editing cause it's being calculated from default hero stats (if not wrong), which i can't affect.

Now its something similar with current table. - Usual values for options are gone and useless.
In current state works only move speed and locked enemies, which comes to another problem....
Have to make table pretty much from scratch again with New scripts who work different, but similar result.
If im up for the task to dig again through the game to look for smallest things to somehow make as it was, not sure..
In other words - Thank you guys for the support and feedback, but i have to take down the table, cause its useless now.
Last edited by Betcha on Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

harisjaan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by harisjaan »

Godspeed my friend.

LeoDias2019
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by LeoDias2019 »

[QUOTE="Betcha, post: 138999, member: 10819"]

Yes after the latest update im not sure anymore about the future of this table...

Problem at this point is not the scripts, but how the game itself deals with values.

If at first we had option to manipulate health, then after few updates it turned into:

Not an option of editing cause it's being calculated from default hero stats (if not wrong), which i can't affect.

Now its something similar with current table. - Usual values for options are gone and useless.

In current state works only move speed and locked enemies, which comes to another problem....

Have to make table pretty much from scratch again with New scripts who work different, but similar result.

If im up for the task to dig again through the game to look for smallest things to somehow make as it was, not sure..

In other words - [B]Thank you[/B] guys for the support and feedback, but i have to take down the table, cause its useless now.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but if you make another great table, let us know. ^^

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by guggelhupf »

[QUOTE="Betcha, post: 138999, member: 10819"]

In other words - [B]Thank you[/B] guys for the support and feedback, but i have to take down the table, cause its useless now.

[/QUOTE]

do you think this could habe been prevented if not all the "dumb" cheaters went straight up into the top 100 rank list and everyone could see they're obviously hacking?
Last edited by guggelhupf on Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Betcha
Table Makers
Table Makers

[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by Betcha »

guggelhupf, post: 139033, member: 33870 wrote:do you think this could habe been prevented...
To be honest i believe that there is someone following this post, but i won't go in details about it.
About people doing what they do is their thing, does it affect? Yes! Its been that way and sadly will stay like that.
Last edited by Betcha on Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

phantrr
Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by phantrr »

movement speed still works but everything besides that is a no to bad

Ubiwa999
Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by Ubiwa999 »

The only option really usefull is damage multiplier & ennemy don't attack, no need to do plenty option if with those 2 it's good enough.

But thanks for all your hard work, i will still hope to see another table for this game :/

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by guggelhupf »

[QUOTE="Ubiwa999, post: 139054, member: 42351"]

The only option really usefull is damage multiplier & ennemy don't attack, no need to do plenty option if with those 2 it's good enough.

But thanks for all your hard work, i will still hope to see another table for this game :/

[/QUOTE]

tell us if you find one ;)

Karolkokar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by Karolkokar »

DMW table still work

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by guggelhupf »

[QUOTE="Karolkokar, post: 139123, member: 42612"]

DMW table still work

[/QUOTE]

ye it works, but sadly for booth sides, your own heros and the enemys

Ubiwa999
Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by Ubiwa999 »

All table are not working anymore now.

SilentS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by SilentS »

we will get a new table ??

Aurelus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQ] Idle Big Devil

Post by Aurelus »

Is this thread just dead? Can anybody make anything like just a 100% rage bar table? Any update?

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Any chance for an update?

sycore1901
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sycore1901 »

20 euro paysafecard for a working table whit some features pm me if u have one !!!