Monster train (steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Spinrah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster train (steam)

Post by Spinrah »

Hello everyone since the last version I could see that the money and the point of the heart do not change ( - inf money/coin

- inf health for tower ) despite the ticked box :!: can someone find the solution :?: :?:

thank you in advance and have a good game ^_^

Spavid04
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spavid04 »

For anyone using the table in post_id 187597 by Pongozilla (last one before this message), the "Start run manager" does not work on build #12923. While the mid run manager does work, it requires ending your win streak. To fix the table, open the "start run manager" script and change `SaveManager:ResetSave+522` at line 9 and 15 to `SaveManager:ResetSave+542` (offset +0x20).

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

I know this is a necro post, but this thread already existed, so didn't want to make another... Anyway, does anyone have a working table for the latest Steam version of the game? Nothing seems to work and even the editing of the json file "trick" like putting relic ID's in don't seem to take hold either once you boot up the game, it just reverts back. All I really want is a way to edit gold some. Like add 500 gold here and there when needed.