Super Mega Baseball 3

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Super Mega Baseball 3

Post by heir »

Looking for a way to always have 99 power in the swing. Normally, the power moves up and down based on swing timing; and, since different pitches take more time to reach the plate, it's impossible to always hit with full power.

I believe that power percentages are a float decimal, so that, 100% = 1, although it could also be that, 1 = 99% (in game) -- but the rest of the percentages seem to fall right in line with float decimal values. (i.e. 50% power is 0.50)

However, I couldn't figure out which address would change the value. It seems that I was only able to find visual values.

Please help build a swing power table.

Also, if possible, I'd like to change player attributes, in franchise mode. But, the swing power is the main thing that I'm looking for help with.

Thanks.

katoblain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Super Mega Baseball 3

Post by katoblain »

Would also like to see some sort of table for this game like max stats. Thanks in advance!

JCORT4
Cheater
Cheater

Super Mega Baseball 3

Post by JCORT4 »

Same for me, I can't seem to get even the simple stuff edited, seems to crash the game.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Super Mega Baseball 3

Post by VampTY »

Been asked, so i've downloaded some version with a lot of updates for it, now finding stuff in it is very easy, like that score and stars or whatever those are in upper left screen..

As you can see , those 2 are shared, is even better!

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ba3J0PJ.png[/IMG]

First [U]9999999[/U] is [B]10000001[/B], first one.. you can find them on 4 bytes, score is on the same address, meaning [COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]"supermegabaseball.exe"+FB3411[/COLOR], or perhaps this might work for your version:

[CODE]

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(score_stars,supermegabaseball.exe,89 7B 20 48 8B 5C 24 68)

alloc(newmem,$100,"supermegabaseball.exe"+FB3411)

label(code)

label(return)

newmem:

mov [rbx+20],98967F

mov rbx,[rsp+68]

jmp return

code:

mov [rbx+20],edi

mov rbx,[rsp+68]

jmp return

score_stars:

jmp newmem

nop 3

return:

registersymbol(score_stars)

[DISABLE]

score_stars:

db 89 7B 20 48 8B 5C 24 68

unregistersymbol(score_stars)

dealloc(newmem)

[/CODE]

The other one with swing power or something like that, could be as easy as these two, use speed hack and use float with decrease/increase or it can be even on 2/4 bytes, just sayin'..i don't know, i don't have enough patience with games i don't like, i know how to but i won't do it!:p.Best of luck! ;)
Last edited by VampTY on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Super Mega Baseball 3

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Super Mega Baseball 3 for v1.0.43406.0

Exhibition game
- Player 999 score per run for Home & Road match (Just activate once only). Meaning turn it off when it changes to 999 or else it will remain as 999 till the end of the game.
- Home & Away game (Edit scores on any inning) So far no game crashes on Exhibition mode.

Franchise & Season game
- Home & Away game (Edit once ONLY during the 8th or 9th inning)
Reason is the game will crash if you edit it in the early inning. I have tested afew games in Season mode and edit it in the 8th or 9th inning with no game crashes so far. Use Home when you "bat" first and Away when you "pitch" first.

Franchise funds
- Player development purchase (Max editable funds is 999,999,999)
You need to play the first game of the season until the amount is available to you for editing.

Important note for Exhibition, Season and Franchise game scoresheet:
This is a bit complicated. Let's say you are losing the game with You (2) & your opponent (10) in the 8th inning. So you edit your scores to (50) and lets say the "amended" final score is 50 - 10 (you need to score 1 run in order for it to work to get that "50" though)<- Still not to sure whether need to score at least 1 run or not, however in the final scoresheet the "real" scores will be display as 3 - 10. You will still win the game because it will refer to the 50 - 10 score. You will notice the "real" score if you pause the game, while the "amended" score is displayed in the table during the game play. You can refer that "amended" score in the "View Schedule" menu in the Season and Franchise mode.

Click the like button if it works. Thanks. :)
Attachments
Super Mega Baseball 3 v1.0.43406.0.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 958 times

JCORT4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JCORT4 »

Any way to find Fitness? Anyone able to hack into this game?

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

JCORT4 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:27 am
Any way to find Fitness? Anyone able to hack into this game?
Fitness would be another great cheat for this game, since players get tired every few games.

Anyone able to find swing power or fitness?

Eelesy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eelesy »

Hi All - I am able to edit the player dev fifgure by just scanning for the value and changing it - cant seem to find the surplus to sign players value though? Anyone had any luck?