[request] Bladestorm: Nightmare.

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

I know its an old game 5 years old, but its still fun, but I couldnt find any cheat engine tables for it, so i'm gonna put there here..

Options asking.

Infinite Health for both player and possibly friendly npcs?

Unlimited bladestorm?

Sp and money?

easy level?

Just asking, doesnt really matter to me if its hard to create a table for it or anything.

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

Posting my own table for the game here.

It allows you to get most items in the game, that includes weapons, pennons and units right from the start.

All you have to do is put any number you wish for and you get that many of said items.

Money and skillpoints are there also.

Hopefully it works fine for you.
Attachments
Launch_EA - BATTLESTORM Nightmare.CT
(191.46 KiB) Downloaded 888 times

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

thanks.. still wishing for a infinite health thing for allies for nightmare mode so they you dont have to worry about them getting defeated in battle.

Mac2mnster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [request] Bladestorm: Nightmare.

Post by Mac2mnster »

Thanks for this! I just recently came back to the game... again... again... and I dreaded having to restart everything from scratch yet another time. I got too used to games having Steam Cloud and I never backed up the save from my old work computer before they "restructured".

revolver275
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [request] Bladestorm: Nightmare.

Post by revolver275 »

Nice trainer got me some nice items. What bothers me the most in this game now would be 3 things.

1. Your company commanders they cannot do anything and keep dying even at level 99 in a army with 3 of them having problems taking 1 base..
So a cheat for that would be great.
2. The ridiculous requirements to get S ranks in missions some cheat to set them always to S would be nice.Taking multiple bases and hundreds of soldiers should be enough i just want to have fun not see D and C everywhere.
3. Speed i would love to play other squads but the units are so incredibly slow so either more enemies everywhere or constantly sprint on or something would be appreciated.