Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Streets of Rage 4

Post by lu_metal »

+1! please

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

We need an update for this, no one gives a fuck it seems... just give me infinite health at the very least so I can farm this stupid survival mode junk. :/

SNKaio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SNKaio »

I found on this site and its workin :wub: :wub: :wub:

Streets of Rage 4 v07-s r13031 | Cheat Engine Table v3.0, [2020-7-16] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.
- Features -
[Stats]
Unlimited Lives
Unlimited Scores
[Battle]
Unlimited HP
Unlimited Stars

[Link]

[Link]

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

SNKaio wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:16 pm

Streets of Rage 4 v07-s r13031 | Cheat Engine Table v3.0, [2020-7-16] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.
- Features -
[Stats]
Unlimited Lives
Unlimited Scores
[Battle]
Unlimited HP
Unlimited Stars

[Link]

[Link]
Thanks alot! All 4 cheats are working in survival mode. Just a bit of advice, the game freezes randomly on survival mode with all these cheats enabled so prepare to get pissed when you don't get any rewards after 30+ levels.

stonegolem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stonegolem »

SNKaio wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:16 pm

- Features -
[Stats]
Unlimited Lives
Unlimited Scores
[Battle]
Unlimited HP
Unlimited Stars

[Link]

[Link]
Thank you greatly!
I appreciate your help!

DeepClubRemix97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DeepClubRemix97 »

in survival mode, you must check only HP and stars or just only one of those. the game crash randomly

beethy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by beethy »

DeepClubRemix97 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:56 pm
in survival mode, you must check only HP and stars or just only one of those. the game crash randomly
I've played with both enabled. Reached level 49 until a ring out somehow killed me.

RileyVace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RileyVace »

XRizerX wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:33 pm
We need an update for this, no one gives a fuck it seems... just give me infinite health at the very least so I can farm this stupid survival mode junk. :/
Why should anyone do something for an ingrate?
Don't be so rude bro, these people aren't paid to do this, why don't you go out and learn how to do it?

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

RileyVace wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:33 pm
XRizerX wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:33 pm
Why should anyone do something for an ingrate?
Don't be so rude bro, these people aren't paid to do this, why don't you go out and learn how to do it?
Actually I do know how to do some of this stuff but why should I waste my time when someone could go alter a line of code on an existing table? :/ Get off your high horse.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

beethy wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 am
DeepClubRemix97 wrote:
I've played with both enabled. Reached level 49 until a ring out somehow killed me.
Yeah ring outs will kill you if the enemy deals a giant chunk of damage and you fall in the pit which will result in your life bar going below 0. On Level 49 enemies can pretty much 2 shot kill you even with defensive bonus'... you probably chose none of the defensive ones (because there wouldn't be reason to do so) so they're practically almost 1 shotting you at that level... if the enemy does like 60% - 70% damage on your life bar and you fall in a pit that's a RIP at a high enough wave.

beethy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by beethy »

XRizerX wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:34 pm
beethy wrote:
DeepClubRemix97 wrote:
Yeah ring outs will kill you if the enemy deals a giant chunk of damage and you fall in the pit which will result in your life bar going below 0. On Level 49 enemies can pretty much 2 shot kill you even with defensive bonus'... you probably chose none of the defensive ones (because there wouldn't be reason to do so) so they're practically almost 1 shotting you at that level... if the enemy does like 60% - 70% damage on your life bar and you fall in a pit that's a RIP at a high enough wave.
Figured as much. I pick glass cannon as soon as I see it and start hearing my character death sound from level 40 onwards. But if you don't fall in a pit, you can't die. My record is level 55 with this table.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

beethy wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:04 am
XRizerX wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:34 pm
beethy wrote:

Figured as much. I pick glass cannon as soon as I see it and start hearing my character death sound from level 40 onwards. But if you don't fall in a pit, you can't die. My record is level 55 with this table.
Yeah they've recently updated the game, small patch, it was like less than a meg and they seriously beefed up the survival mode now, they DO NOT want players getting beyond level 40 on this thing...

The leaderboards are already dickered because of this table... some chinese guy got to level 131 with it... shit was impossible otherwise... but now it's completely absurd...

The amount of enemies that spawn on level 35+ is ridiculous now... You have to go through 5 or 6 waves of 10+ boss enemies at the same time... RIP.

I did the same thing, I got to level 55 with this table using Blaze with her new move set, the one where you just cartwheel in the sky but that's a recipe for disaster on those wrestling ring levels....

I think the best character to be if you want to play it safe is to just play with Roo and keep spamming his spin move back and forth and take that Combo up Damage down passive along with glass cannon so you basically just 1 shot enemies if your combo is is above 200+.

I was able to get a 6000 hit combo with Roo doing this and enemies that spawned in would get 1 shotted by touching the edge of my lightning.... I only got to wave 30 with him to unlock all his new attacks but most of them suck.

Game is pretty much dead for me now, I unlocked all the new move sets and just used SAM to unlock the "Beat the story mode with Max / Shiva / Estel" .... don't have time for that noise...

Thanks to whoever made the trainer, made my life a lot easier... this DLC was pretty trash, I'm just thankful it wasn't 10+ dollars.

stonegolem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stonegolem »

XRizerX wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:15 am
I unlocked all the new move sets and just used SAM to unlock the "Beat the story mode with Max / Shiva / Estel"
What is SAM ? I also want to do the same. I have spent 10 days to unlock all moves and finishing the game with different characters. There are still lots to do. Also I wonder why there were no savegames out there. I guess nobody shares a hacked savegame anymore.

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

stonegolem wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:07 pm
XRizerX wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:15 am
I unlocked all the new move sets and just used SAM to unlock the "Beat the story mode with Max / Shiva / Estel"
What is SAM ? I also want to do the same. I have spent 10 days to unlock all moves and finishing the game with different characters. There are still lots to do. Also I wonder why there were no savegames out there. I guess nobody shares a hacked savegame anymore.
SAM is basically an Achievement unlocker for Steam it can also alter some stats for some games that support it (Things like playtime)

[Link]