[COMPLETED] [Request] Streets of Rage 4

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
zeroena
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Streets of Rage 4

Post by zeroena »

thanks! Can someone see if we can bi pass the character block in mult player it is not fun geting blocked by your ally and lose combos and be forced to get hit by enemies becouse your ally is blockng you it only occur in the player side becouse the enemies can pass and stack in the same place.

GamerDuo587
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GamerDuo587 »

zeroena wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:34 pm
if not. open the game and open cheat engine click in the process selection chose streets of rage 4 open the cheat table our friend uploaded and activate the box of the option you want to use if you know all that plz disconsider it.
[/quote

i know these stuff. this is not the first game i hacked with cheat engine i only know value changing things and turning the boxes or option checked of tables but in this table it is not working i did every step u said but didnt work for me

GamerDuo587
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GamerDuo587 »

zeroena wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:28 pm
GamerDuo587 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:20 pm
SarashJessicaParker wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:23 pm
I made it to level 9002 in less than 1 minute with my table I am working on. I have a lot of cheat options compared to the other tables, but I am in the phase of polishing it and making it more user friendly. Is anyone still interested in a table for this game?
I have the same problem with it and i also need a table for this game to finish it up in story and survival plzzz dude help me any of the boxes are not being ticked or checked when i click on them plzzz tell me what to do.
do you know how to use cheat engine?
yeah i know how to use tables and select process but in this table the boxes are not getting checked or ticked plzzz tell me a solution i have to beat story an survival plzzz

sherifrayan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sherifrayan »

Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:44 pm
Hot Keys:
Z instantly kills all enemies
X freeze time
C unfreeze time
E activate cheats
Q deactivate cheats
B Max infinte thunderstrike(Press B after the first strike if max appears to be moving and it doesn't work pause and unpause the game at least three times)
F make enemies allies
Do you have this Cheat Trainer with Infinite Jumps Only?

I can see the Jumps with Infinite health, can you separate them please?

ShadGandel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadGandel »

I'd love to have infinite jumps separate from infinite health as well!

GamerDuo587
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GamerDuo587 »

Plzzz if anyone is seeing this I need a table for streets of rage 4 i am tired of playing the games on hard difficulty but i cant even paas the first level plzzz guys i would appericiate the help of anyone plzzz at least upload a table for streets of rage 4 mr x nightmare dlc version v07-s1 r13031. I dont know how to make tables or trainers if I know how to do this i would have given my 100% in it. Kindly guys plzzz see this messege as soon as possible and plzzz make i table of streets of rage 4 nightmare dlc v07-s r13031 plzzz i beg u guys :(

GamerDuo587
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GamerDuo587 »

GamerDuo587 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:31 pm
Plzzz if anyone is seeing this I need a table for streets of rage 4 i am tired of playing the games on hard difficulty but i cant even paas the first level plzzz guys i would appericiate the help of anyone plzzz at least upload a table for streets of rage 4 mr x nightmare dlc version v07-s1 r13031. I dont know how to make tables or trainers if I know how to do this i would have given my 100% in it. Kindly guys plzzz see this messege as soon as possible and plzzz make i table of streets of rage 4 nightmare dlc v07-s r13031 plzzz i beg u guys :(
Note: I am using cracked version of the game.

RileyVace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RileyVace »

XRizerX wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:32 pm
RileyVace wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:33 pm
XRizerX wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:33 pm
We need an update for this, no one gives a fuck it seems... just give me infinite health at the very least so I can farm this stupid survival mode junk. :/
Why should anyone do something for an ingrate?
Don't be so rude bro, these people aren't paid to do this, why don't you go out and learn how to do it?
Actually I do know how to do some of this stuff but why should I waste my time when someone could go alter a line of code on an existing table? :/ Get off your high horse.
If it's that fucking easy, do it yourself, don't slam others, who make these for free, for 'not giving a fuck'.
Imagine being a cheater, then imagine being a cheater that thinks there's some thing owed to them because they want to cheat in a game lmao. Sort your fucking attitude out man, or learn to cheat yourself.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

RileyVace wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:01 am
XRizerX wrote:
RileyVace wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:33 pm

Why should anyone do something for an ingrate?
Don't be so rude bro, these people aren't paid to do this, why don't you go out and learn how to do it?
Actually I do know how to do some of this stuff but why should I waste my time when someone could go alter a line of code on an existing table? :/ Get off your high horse.
If it's that fucking easy, do it yourself, don't slam others, who make these for free, for 'not giving a fuck'.
Imagine being a cheater, then imagine being a cheater that thinks there's some thing owed to them because they want to cheat in a game lmao. Sort your fucking attitude out man, or learn to cheat yourself.
no you...

RileyVace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RileyVace »

XRizerX wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:53 pm
RileyVace wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:01 am
XRizerX wrote:

no you...
I'm not the one begging and being an ass to the people who do this quite literally for nothing.
Grow up, you toddler.

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SarashJessicaParker »

I have made significant improvements on the table and added more options such as scene skip incase anyone accidently soft locks the game. I have added an in game slow motion speed, regular game speed, increased attack speed, character unlock and move set unlock. I fixed many of the issues with the old table and I added an enemy spawner. Could someone test this out for me and make sure that it is working on other versions of the game aside from the steam version? All you have to do is pick sor 4 shiva wait until the level has loaded, check the script and use the Spirit Palm attack. This should Spawn a Ms. Y ally.
Attachments
SOR4.CT
(1.13 KiB) Downloaded 420 times

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:44 pm
Hot Keys:
Z instantly kills all enemies
X freeze time
C unfreeze time
E activate cheats
Q deactivate cheats
B Max infinte thunderstrike(Press B after the first strike if max appears to be moving and it doesn't work pause and unpause the game at least three times)
F make enemies allies
Late, and thanks for this. Just a quick question... What lines in the script do I need to edit/remove for the poisons/invulnerable/iron will if I want ONLY invulnerable?

RockSledgeman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RockSledgeman »

Nothing works for this game right now. Using GOG version.

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

RockSledgeman wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:51 pm
Nothing works for this game right now. Using GOG version.
It wasn't long ago I had someone else saying this and it was some outdated cracked version they were using. I can confirm that it does indeed work for both Steam and GOG versions of the Mr. X Nightmare DLC to this day. Also, speaking of Mr. X I made a script that spawns Mr. X with Shiva's alternate star move and instead of shooting bullets they shoot Axel's fire tornado. Aside from that I managed to replace the lighting from Max's special to explosions, Zan's big energy ball, Estel's missiles or Zan's sonic boom attack. I made all these attacks including spawning enemies rapid so all you have to do is hold a button down and you can fill the screen up with Mr.X clones in a matter of seconds. I sadly forgot what I did with this table and I have to find the drive that I stored it on.

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I found it finally! These are all the hot keys and this table will take some explaining to get the full benefits out of it. To rapid spawn as Shiva make sure you enable the clone scripts and you press C key at the beginning of the level. Once you have done that hold T and press and hold right or left and your special to spawn Ms. Y. To Spawn Mr. X hold T and the star move. Release the buttons when you feel as though you have enough clones. If you hold T and use Shiva's defensive special he will zip across the screen. When you are Max if you hold B while doing the thunder strike move it will be infinite until you release the B key. If you are Sor 4 Blaze and you hold B and use her star move she will fly into the air. While holding B if you press R you will vac every enemy into her star move. Just make sure you press C at the beginning of the level. Feel free to experiment with B and T with other characters. I managed to get Sor 2 blaze to do some weird looking back slide. If you manage to accidently softlock the game by killing enemies before you are suppose to press L.
Q: Disables Cheats
E: Enables Cheats
F: Makes Enemies Allies
G: Slows time
H: Normal time
V: Makes Enemies Disappear
C: Unfreezes time/Removes the frame freeze from Specials
X:Freezes time
Z:Kills all enemies on screen
T:Rapid Spawner/Special
B:Max Thunder strikes are infinite
L:Skip Scene