[COMPLETED] [Request] Streets of Rage 4

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Jono_1991
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Streets of Rage 4

Post by Jono_1991 »

This thread motivated me to make an account here, because I really needed to ask, do the developers have something against Cheat Engine? It seems every value randomises constantly, even after pausing, and you can't freeze it while you search, because somehow it detects Cheat Engine and unfreezes and pauses itself. I can keep using the fearlessrevolution trainer to activate unlimited lives (while I learn individual levels enough to do it without cheating), but I want to write a script to help me log the number of deaths in a file or something using Lua, but I can't do any of that because this game seems to be purposely programmed to troll Cheat Engine users.

Edit: Lmao did someone/a filter change the creator's name to fearlessrevolution or did I actually type that? Either way that made me smile, thanks for that.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

SarashJessicaParker wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:16 am
I found it finally! These are all the hot keys and this table will take some explaining to get the full benefits out of it. To rapid spawn as Shiva make sure you enable the clone scripts and you press C key at the beginning of the level. Once you have done that hold T and press and hold right or left and your special to spawn Ms. Y. To Spawn Mr. X hold T and the star move. Release the buttons when you feel as though you have enough clones. If you hold T and use Shiva's defensive special he will zip across the screen. When you are Max if you hold B while doing the thunder strike move it will be infinite until you release the B key. If you are Sor 4 Blaze and you hold B and use her star move she will fly into the air. While holding B if you press R you will vac every enemy into her star move. Just make sure you press C at the beginning of the level. Feel free to experiment with B and T with other characters. I managed to get Sor 2 blaze to do some weird looking back slide. If you manage to accidently softlock the game by killing enemies before you are suppose to press L.
Q: Disables Cheats
E: Enables Cheats
F: Makes Enemies Allies
G: Slows time
H: Normal time
V: Makes Enemies Disappear
C: Unfreezes time/Removes the frame freeze from Specials
X:Freezes time
Z:Kills all enemies on screen
T:Rapid Spawner/Special
B:Max Thunder strikes are infinite
L:Skip Scene
R:Everyones Cords are 0
Could u\how to separate inf jump\hp script !? Need just inf jump for wider combo potencial :lol:

Leomon32
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Leomon32 »

Heo, does someone have a character position pointer or something? I try to search but each time, I fail, why that game is so random, does the pointers constantly move around or what Dx ?

Volcannon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Volcannon »

Is it possible to seperate the poison enemies with the other two?

Volcannon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Volcannon »

Anyone have an answer to my last question?

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

is this confirmed working with the recent update?