Expert Cheater

Re: Snowrunner table request

Post by xspeed »

LML17 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:43 pm
SnowRunner-by LML17-v14 - game v15.1- Build and Dispatch
Added on the first page of the post.
+ New Function = Current Clock Pause.
LML17 Can we excepted update for HAUL AND HUSTLE? :)

LML17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LML17 »

SnowRunner-by LML17-v15 - game v16.0 - Haul and Hustle

powerman5000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by powerman5000 »

thanks a lot for the update, did it work on xbox pc game pass version, cause when I was active in the game, it crashed.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

powerman5000 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:49 pm
thanks a lot for the update, did it work on xbox pc game pass version, cause when I was active in the game, it crashed.
Nope it's for Epic version and maybe Steam

powerman5000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by powerman5000 »

oh I see, what a shame... thanks so much for the quick reply, expecting you to add it to work on the platform of Xbox pc game pass.

lessfear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lessfear »

LML17 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:51 pm
Thanks for the tables, much appreciated! They stopped working after a recent update, though, at least for the Epic Games version.

You clearly know how to use AOBs but hard-coded the cheats anyway. It might be interesting to hear the reason for this.

For everybody else who ran into the same problem: I attached an updated table which is now based on AOB scans, i.e. the cheats should be somewhat resilient to future game releases.

Caveat: I don't know anything about this stuff and had little time to begin with, i.e. the tables needs more testing. Most things should work (and probably do) but not everything. For instance, the child cheat options need to revised as well (by someone who understands Spanish and who has some time on their hands).

Caveat2: I changed how the fuel cheat works. Vehicles now simply don't consume any. You basically start the engine to refuel (also works when you are out of fuel). Also, I set the day time of the time-freeze cheat to 10:00 in the morning as I find the light more pleasant (less bright) on most maps, compared to 12:00. Feel free to change it.

Hopefully, the updated table is useful to someone else as well, despite these caveats.
Attachments
SnowRunner-by LML17-v15 - game v16.0 - Haul and Hustle_en_AOB.ct
entirely the work of LM17; updated cheats to use AOBs; sub-options do not work; needs more testing
(22.1 KiB) Downloaded 594 times

ElaySC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ElaySC »

lessfear wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:07 pm
Hopefully, the updated table is useful to someone else as well, despite these caveats.
Man, oh, man, you have no idea how helpful your table was. I've registered specifically to express my gratitude, and to let you know that your work is out there, spreading joy and happiness. My truck just stalled within mere meters before reaching a waypoint, which was quite troublesome to reach in the first place, and I was already thinking of re-doing it all over. Found and downloaded your precious table, and 20 minutes turned into a few seconds only.

Thank you!

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

if only these worked for gamepass version

lessfear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lessfear »

lessfear wrote:
LML17 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:51 pm
Thanks for the tables, much appreciated! They stopped working after a recent update, though, at least for the Epic Games version.
click here to toggle showing whole message
You clearly know how to use AOBs but hard-coded the cheats anyway. It might be interesting to hear the reason for this.

For everybody else who ran into the same problem: I attached an updated table which is now based on AOB scans, i.e. the cheats should be somewhat resilient to future game releases.

Caveat: I don't know anything about this stuff and had little time to begin with, i.e. the tables needs more testing. Most things should work (and probably do) but not everything. For instance, the child cheat options need to revised as well (by someone who understands Portuguese and who has some time on their hands).

Caveat2: I changed how the fuel cheat works. Vehicles now simply don't consume any. You basically start the engine to refuel (also works when you are out of fuel). Also, I set the day time of the time-freeze cheat to 10:00 in the morning as I find the light more pleasant (less bright) on most maps, compared to 12:00. Feel free to change it.

Updated the table to work with the newly released Phase 7. Same points apply as in my previous post (see above).

Again, should work with the Epic Games version. The previous table worked with Steam as well, so there is a chance that the same is true for updated table. More testing and sharing of experiences are welcome.
ElaySC wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:29 pm
lessfear wrote:
Man, oh, man, you have no idea how helpful your table was. I've registered specifically to express my gratitude, and to let you know that your work is out there, spreading joy and happiness. My truck just stalled within mere meters before reaching a waypoint, which was quite troublesome to reach in the first place, and I was already thinking of re-doing it all over. Found and downloaded your precious table, and 20 minutes turned into a few seconds only.

Thank you!
I appreciate your kindness! Glad to hear that the slighly improved table helped others, which was my motivation to join the forum in the first place.
Attachments
SnowRunner-by LML17-phase7_AOB.ct
all credits go to LML17 for creating the table which is now updated to work with Phase 7; same caveats as for previous table version
(23.51 KiB) Downloaded 388 times

LML17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LML17 »

SnowRunner-by LML17-v16 - game v17.0 - Compete & Conquer

SetMeFree92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SetMeFree92 »

LML17 wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:18 pm
Cheers and many many thanks for providing updates. However, when I activate the option for full / infinite fuel the game freezes. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong ... ?

LML17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LML17 »

SetMeFree92 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:10 pm
LML17 wrote:
Cheers and many many thanks for providing updates. However, when I activate the option for full / infinite fuel the game freezes. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong ... ?
This fuel point changes other things as well, so it can cause the game to crash if activated and left activated. activate to fill the tank and deactivate again. If the game freezes as soon as you activate it, see if your game version matches the cheat table version, otherwise it will crash the game.
Sorry for the inconvenience as I'm not an expert on cheat tables. :oops:

SetMeFree92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SetMeFree92 »

LML17 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:26 pm
SetMeFree92 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:10 pm
LML17 wrote:
This fuel point changes other things as well, so it can cause the game to crash if activated and left activated. activate to fill the tank and deactivate again. If the game freezes as soon as you activate it, see if your game version matches the cheat table version, otherwise it will crash the game.
Sorry for the inconvenience as I'm not an expert on cheat tables. :oops:
Thanks for your reply! Please don't excuse yourself, you did some amazing work and I'm grateful. Your recommendation unfortunately didn't work for me and I'm somewhat sure I'm running the correct version. I highly suspect that the minor patch, that came with the Land Rover DLC that was released shortly after v17.0, broke your table. At least that's when I noticed it. The other, modified table by lessfear broke with that small update as well. Still: Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

LML17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LML17 »

SnowRunner-by LML17-v17 - game v17.2 - Compete & Conquer

LML17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LML17 »