Re: pax nova

Post by anl93 »

update for 1.3.4?

miraikolus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miraikolus »

New Version added. Not rly happy with the debug code and some other parts but best I could do for now.
CannonFodder wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:58 pm
Unfortunately I don't know how to update trait option. It can be activated, but add or remove trait does not work.
Above race's "factionName" always points to wrong address, pPlStatTrait points to all 0 address.
Could you please update it or enlighten me how to do it? @miraikolus
Hm, I didn't test that version/script as I did add a new hook and some option to dynamically read the Ids (no more xml checks needed). Now it doesn't matter which race, no new turn needed instead open f1. I've added few comments so hopefully it's clear now how it's done. I think I also have an idea how to add mod support with custom traits, but i'd need some mod beforehand, if any1 has?
About your problems: it's probably because of changed offsets. F.e. pPlStatTrait did check on cmp dword ptr [rsi+188] but playerID is now 190 .... so nothing would ever been have set (only useless allocated). Well, now first instruction mov qword ptr [pGameMan],rcx will save the base ptr used in quite some parts of the traits/edict part .... and as long as the aobs can be found/table can be activated that will always work (meaning saving ptr, the options to add traits/edicts ... could fail if offsets change again)

EDIT: Another version - with dynamic offsets and many many more. Check it out. 14.01.22
EDIT: Next one - fixes for todo list - only 1 yet bigger topic left. 19.01.22

Arkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arkor »

Probably necroposting but actual version is 1.4.1 and table seem to be mostly not working. Updates, please?