Re: Dragon Marked for Death

Post by javierv14 »

Cake-san wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 11:10 pm
javierv14 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:53 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:12 pm
i would like to ask why does thief has to restart the first main level over and over again? same goes for the girl.
any way to fix this?
Because you have quest that you haven't cleared yet to unlock that character... ?

You need atleast 1 character that has cleared that quest...

Since I'm lazy, I just do it like this:

Ooooh I see,correction it works,cheat table works on version 3.08s, thought i am not sure how to access the Special Upgrades.

palhum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dragon Marked for Death

Post by palhum »

[QUOTE="Cake-san, post: 135340, member: 1634"]

Because you have quest that you haven't cleared yet to unlock that character... ?

You need atleast 1 character that has cleared that quest...

Since I'm lazy, I just do it like this:

[IMG]https://imgur.com/B88yqnY.png[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, i'm a bit of a brainlet, how exactly do i raise the flags for the thief's quest to be completed? i've copied the values of your images but it doesnt seem to do anything.

Edit: Ah, i had to be in a mission then get out and reload. silly me.
Last edited by palhum on Wed May 20, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Marked for Death

Post by NumberXer0 »

Is there a way to make the cheated attribute points stick? I used the script to give me 999, leveled up then applied +20 to each stat for a medium boost. I then had to edit the script to give me 0 points because it won't let you continue with points available. Checking my stats after, it stuck. Then I went and played a mission and it still stuck. However, after closing and reopening the game..they all reset. I now only have +2 or 3 to my stats.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Marked for Death

Post by Shirokaido »

[QUOTE="NumberXer0, post: 137656, member: 1084"]

Is there a way to make the cheated attribute points stick? I used the script to give me 999, leveled up then applied +20 to each stat for a medium boost. I then had to edit the script to give me 0 points because it won't let you continue with points available. Checking my stats after, it stuck. Then I went and played a mission and it still stuck. However, after closing and reopening the game..they all reset. I now only have +2 or 3 to my stats.

[/QUOTE]

There's a script somewhere that modifies the the points you get from picking up food in a mission. The default is like 30k or something, which is a bit overkill imo, so if you wanna modify them to something more reasonable, say, +20, hop into the script and it shouldn't be that hard to find em. That's what I did.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Marked for Death

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="Shirokaido, post: 137673, member: 17486"]

There's a script somewhere that modifies the the points you get from picking up food in a mission. The default is like 30k or something, which is a bit overkill imo, so if you wanna modify them to something more reasonable, say, +20, hop into the script and it shouldn't be that hard to find em. That's what I did.

[/QUOTE]

Hmm ok, I'll try to find that script. I haven't seen that on any of the three tables I've seen. I'll give it a look. Thanks!

Edit: Oh and that shop item code is fantastic Cake-san! I was looking for an item cheat that actually functioned and that was it. Its a shame its only for shop stuff and won't work on rare drops, but its great!

Edit 2: Well..no luck. I can't find that script on any table, maybe I'm just blind. I've tried the three on the site here and RVH's off site one. Oh well, guess I'll survive without my extra points for now.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sun May 31, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Marked for Death

Post by Shirokaido »

[QUOTE="NumberXer0, post: 137723, member: 1084"]

Hmm ok, I'll try to find that script. I haven't seen that on any of the three tables I've seen. I'll give it a look. Thanks!

Edit: Oh and that shop item code is fantastic Cake-san! I was looking for an item cheat that actually functioned and that was it. Its a shame its only for shop stuff and won't work on rare drops, but its great!

Edit 2: Well..no luck. I can't find that script on any table, maybe I'm just blind. I've tried the three on the site here and RVH's off site one. Oh well, guess I'll survive without my extra points for now.

[/QUOTE]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12211/[/URL]

Latest download, tho updates might have busted things. Lmk if you have trouble editing the temp values.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dragon Marked for Death

Post by Cake-san »

[QUOTE="Cake-san, post: 135017, member: 1634"]

Simple table with some pointers....

Can unlock oracle & bandit by editing Quest flag....

Feels free to merge.

Enjoy ;)

[/QUOTE]

So, I played the game a bit and added some pointers...
Last edited by Cake-san on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Marked for Death

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="Shirokaido, post: 137828, member: 17486"]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12211/[/URL]

Latest download, tho updates might have busted things. Lmk if you have trouble editing the temp values.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, looked over that table. I must be blind haha..I swear. What is the cheat named? I see so many things related to attributes..but they either reset or change my base/final stats and not the +values.

Under Quest/Character/Stats I've tried Attributes, Base Attributes and Final Attributes. Then I've tried the values under Quest/Character/Attributes. Is it the Set Attributes to Massive? I didn't try that because it just sounds like it sets the final value to max. If it is that one, then I don't even see a way to edit the value. It isn't like a script I can just open and modify.

I tried Cake-san's attribute pointers as well..but they also reset. I can just live with resetting them each time I open the game. Its just a pain and I tend to forget and go into a quest without changing them back haha.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Marked for Death

Post by Shirokaido »

[QUOTE="NumberXer0, post: 137938, member: 1084"]

Yeah, looked over that table. I must be blind haha..I swear. What is the cheat named? I see so many things related to attributes..but they either reset or change my base/final stats and not the +values.

Under Quest/Character/Stats I've tried Attributes, Base Attributes and Final Attributes. Then I've tried the values under Quest/Character/Attributes. Is it the Set Attributes to Massive? I didn't try that because it just sounds like it sets the final value to max. If it is that one, then I don't even see a way to edit the value. It isn't like a script I can just open and modify.

I tried Cake-san's attribute pointers as well..but they also reset. I can just live with resetting them each time I open the game. Its just a pain and I tend to forget and go into a quest without changing them back haha.

[/QUOTE]

It's under the Quest Stats main script. Open that, then modify the script for "To Update: Play Quest". Look for "je queststats_attributesset_exit" and you'll see 6 values sitting at "#30000". They're the stats in order as they appear on the stats screen; so, if you only wanna super buff Agility, for example, set the second to whatever you want and then put "///" at the beginning of any lines you don't want edited (that'll turn the coding into instructions, making it no longer do anything). Set "Attributes Set To Massive?" and profit. I also stand corrected: It's a straight up override of the final stats, so it doesn't mess with the T. Bonus at all. And a final point: you'll need to use the Remove Attribute Limits if you want anything above 300. For reference, I use Int and Agi at 30k for Oracle cuz that makes Float and Quick last for 75 minutes.
Last edited by Shirokaido on Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Marked for Death

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="Shirokaido, post: 137998, member: 17486"]

It's under the Quest Stats main script. Open that, then modify the script for "To Update: Play Quest". Look for "je queststats_attributesset_exit" and you'll see 6 values sitting at "#30000". They're the stats in order as they appear on the stats screen; so, if you only wanna super buff Agility, for example, set the second to whatever you want and then put "///" at the beginning of any lines you don't want edited (that'll turn the coding into instructions, making it no longer do anything). Set "Attributes Set To Massive?" and profit. I also stand corrected: It's a straight up override of the final stats, so it doesn't mess with the T. Bonus at all. And a final point: you'll need to use the Remove Attribute Limits if you want anything above 300. For reference, I use Int and Agi at 30k for Oracle cuz that makes Float and Quick last for 75 minutes.

[/QUOTE]

Alright, got it. Thanks for the info!

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Marked for Death

Post by Shirokaido »

[QUOTE="NumberXer0, post: 138034, member: 1084"]

Alright, got it. Thanks for the info!

[/QUOTE]

Np! Just make sure to save it once you've got a setup you like, so you're not redoing this every time you boot up.

hkosyndrome
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hkosyndrome »

this might be kind of a funny request but would it be possible to figure out a cheat to disable BGM/MUSIC ???

the closest thing ive been able to do is manually remove files from the datahash folder and I was curious if there was a more reliable method through CE

blackzero89
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blackzero89 »

Can someone update the codes for version 3.1.5?

baboonbabo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by baboonbabo »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:38 pm
Infinite Time is probably the most important if anything... The entire 'difficulty' of this game is based around the timer.
Out of curiosity, what level are you?

fallenjack2000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fallenjack2000 »

I took this table and another and merged the two and added this to them.
Permanent LV Bonus Stats Mod EMPRESS
Fast LV Up
Always Run
Inf Items (Not sure if this one is bugged like the other one.)
Sails Never Destroyed

The fans are broke on my computer and it overheats. I will try to do more when I get it fixed.
When I release these it will be to John Fookgov's channel on youtube and posted there.
These are good tables but some things on the two table are just a waste of space like
stats and other codes that are not Permanent but I can't do anything about it as everything
is connected in one script.