Bannerlords M&B

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
darkness2793
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Bannerlords M&B

Post by darkness2793 »

Anyone have any Ideea if it is possible to edit the weapon values at the Smith Crafting ?

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

Huh, weird request -- can any one see if there's anything that can be done about character ages?

The value type is float, it can be checked via pressing 'V' on the overworld map, which opens the character editor, and 'Ctrl+C' would copy the character info string (no indicators on screen), which can be paste onto any text editor.

It'd be like
<BodyProperties version="4" age="36.5" weight="0.5" build="0.5" key="000B4807112C100698B976B6894879A8D4ADA85A24A99C38B996FE8F336614FC0177761307A79933000000000000000000000000000000000000000014EC2043" />
I can search for that value in CE and change it, but the game does not change the character's age no matter what. Even changing the age in the string and 'Ctrl+V' in the character editor screen doesn't change the age.

Somewould say it doesn't matter since times goes slowly in the game. Well I started a new campaign about 5 hours ago, and my character is already 36.5 and it started at like 26 or so. It's just not a pace I like.

Darkcore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Darkcore »

man, I knew there was a body weight slider we didn't seem to have access to, since some npcs seem thinner or heavier than the player character, can't seem to do much about that either, like age it doesn't seem to be able to be edited, pretty sure age starts at 30 by the by.

SODI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SODI »

Made a table.
Let's you select character, who's stats you want to edit.
open close character menu,
activate the script
Set character Number. 0 should be the player, 1 is the one you recruited next, 2 one after that etc.
open character menu again
Character Found should be set to Yes if it was found

To choose another character set Character Found to No, change character number and open character menu again.

As for character data. TW have it labelled pretty well, I only got few things after digging around. Like gold, level, name, attributes and focus points. Couldn't find values for skill points though. Found something labelled birthday and deathday, but what the values stand for or what type they are is beyond me, feel free to experiment as I included those as well.

First time working with opcode writing several addresses, hope it came out ok and code is not too hard to look at : D
Attachments
TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.ct
(681.27 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
Last edited by SODI on Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

SODI wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:56 pm
Made a table.
activate the script
Set character Number. 0 should be the player, 1 is the one you recruited next, 2 one after that etc.

To choose another character set Character Found to No, change character number and open character menu again.

As for character data. TW have it labelled pretty well, I only got few things after digging around. Like gold, level, name, attributes and focus points. Couldn't find values for skill points though. Found something labelled birthday and deathday, but what the values stand for or what type they are is beyond me, feel free to experiment as I included those as well.

First time working with opcode writing several addresses, hope it came out ok and code is not too hard to look at : D
The list opens but it can't seem to find values. I set it to "Character found yes". I open the character sheet, I spend focus points, I spend attribute points. It all stays ???. I close table down and reopen it to try again, stays ???.

SODI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SODI »

LillyanaKabal wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:13 pm
SODI wrote:
Made a table.
activate the script

The list opens but it can't seem to find values. I set it to "Character found yes". I open the character sheet, I spend focus points, I spend attribute points. It all stays ???. I close table down and reopen it to try again, stays ???.
no lol.
if Char Found is set to yes it won't scan for characters. It needs to be set to no.
it will update itself to YES if it was successful in finding the character.
Then you have to set it to NO again if you want to scan again.

rohon007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rohon007 »

buddy, how do you suggest the value for editing the bow, please))

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

SODI wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:21 pm
LillyanaKabal wrote:
SODI wrote:
Made a table.
activate the script

no lol.
if Char Found is set to yes it won't scan for characters. It needs to be set to no.
Ok. Opened character sheet with Char Found set to no. Spent a point. Flicked through some of my heroes just to see. Sticks on ??? through that all. Doesn't update itself to yes at all.

SODI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SODI »

LillyanaKabal wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:31 pm
SODI wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:21 pm
LillyanaKabal wrote:

no lol.
Ok. Opened character sheet with Char Found set to no. Spent a point. Flicked through some of my heroes just to see. Sticks on ??? through that all. Doesn't update itself to yes at all.
Did you close and open character menu after activating the script?

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Ok! Start the script with the character sheet up, let it load. Then when it has loaded, shut the character sheet down and then open the character sheet again, and it seems to work.

Higher stats doesn't seem to do anything except increase your learning speed, but that's always good.
Last edited by LillyanaKabal on Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

rohon007 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:29 pm
buddy, how do you suggest the value for editing the bow, please))
Its easy -> Dissect Structure :mrgreen:

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

How exactly do I get the focus points spent, so I can boost my learning rate to the extreme?

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Draco856 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:54 pm
How exactly do I get the focus points spent, so I can boost my learning rate to the extreme?
The posted table has the ability to boost your attribute points as high as you put them. I'm at 999 with no problems, could go even higher.

Edit: 9999 has no instant crashing.

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

What's it used for? That 's changed stats?

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

The stats don't seem to really effect anything other than learning speed.