[Request] One Piece: Pirate warriors 4

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Leomon32
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[Request] One Piece: Pirate warriors 4

Post by Leomon32 »

Hello, I'm trying myself to find the values and well, I sucks as usual, all I did is crashing the game constantly.

I would like to be able to select the other characters that are normally non-selectable (Kinemon for example) and being able to alter the characters scale (could be funny with Kaido for example). I can give you some values I found for some characters if that can help you, all are the values of the characters at the select screen, decimal, 2 bytes :

51 : Luffy
32 : Lucci
19 : Kuzan
31 : Sabo
48 : Kaido
35 : Ivankov
40 : Carrot
41,42,43,44 : Reiju, Ichiji, Niji, Yonji

I tried to change the values (I think 59 is the maximum, each costume is a number too) but each time I choose a value that isn't in the selectable character list it simply crash (I know for sure that oddly 21 isn't assign to any character, future DLC placement ?) Maybe the characters are simply at a way higher value, but with 65535 I don't have the heart to see my game crashing constantly^^"

For the character scales, I know that in Orochi Warriors 4 and Ultimate, 10 was the regular size (in hex, 1 byte) anything higher make the characters bigger or smaller.

Thanks a lot in advance, I already unlocked all the characters and having fun with that game!

Edit : If you go to the gallery, according to my research, Kinemon is 129 in value, but, if you try to modify to that value the character, it will crash once more...