Plutocracy 1.190.3 steam version (Cheat engine request)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
nkxxiii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nkxxiii »

Please help guys.
Old my saves dont work. Need new ct for rise up bussines. :wub:

Game: Plutocracy
Version: 1.190.3
Request: Add money

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Plutocracy 1.190.3 steam version (Cheat engine request)

Post by Rysefox »

One post is enough

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Pleas test this. It was made with 1.190.2 but maybe it will work for you. Click on any character (including your own), then click on the Assets tab and it will load the cash and Charisma/Base Influence of that person. The cash change won't show up until the next quarter BUT it shows up in assets. Also you can set negative numbers for charisma for other characters and zero out their cash. After setting click off that character, click assets tab then back to character and click assets tab to update.
Attachments
plutocracy_G25.CT
Plutocracy Steam 1.190.2
(3.56 KiB) Downloaded 1244 times

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

"Sigan, sir, please, with tears in our eyes we beg you, we can't survive without an update! Please oh please!!"

Fine... Lolz, here's your update. Much love to all
Table includes
Light Blue = Script On/Off
Purple = Hook with Variables
Green = Adjustable Variable related to Hook
Blue = Direct Pointer

Infinite Skill Points
Zero Influence Spent
Player Negotiates to $0.01/share

Find Cash onMouseOver of $
Cash Variable (Set Minimum Cash onHand)
currentCash
currentSkillPoints
Attachments
plutocracy.CT
v2.0, for Game Version 0.233.5
(228.59 KiB) Downloaded 1023 times
plutocracy.CT
(74.83 KiB) Downloaded 862 times
Last edited by Sigan on Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:12 am, edited 7 times in total.

Vigude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vigude »

Sigan wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:59 am
I may be late to the game, but this one was fun for me. That said, this trainer will break the game...
Spoiler

Infinite Cash on Hand
- Set a minimum amount (default: 2mil)

Maintain Minimum Reserves
- Set a minimum amount for company cash reserves (default: 10mil)

Every Trade Successful
- Sets the Success/Fail meter to 100% success after choosing a card in negotiations

Lucrative Trade Deals
- Sets all cards to +99/-99. Makes the above code redundant, in a way, but play the game the way you want. Setting the discount on the card to 100% resulted in the trade not happening and the trader to be greyed out as if it was a success or failure. So, go a few turns and get him down to a total cost of a penny, if you'd like.
Total Skill Points Pointer
Maybe you hate the way this table is organized, or maybe you hate the way I presented it here. Hopefully you love the way it works for you! Have a great day!
Excuse me, but this isn't working at all...

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

It may have worked for you, but it might not have been obvious it was. Saying something isn't working at all is not feedback that gets respected, usually, by the community here because it doesn't help me determine what was failing. That said, I've updated the table a bit more for my personal preferences, and uploaded the update. Within that post is a better description for how to get those scripts to work, which you can then contrast with what you've tried and come back to me with more constructive feedback.

Have a great day!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Sigan wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:36 pm
Within that post is a better description for how to get those scripts to work, which you can then contrast with what you've tried and come back to me with more constructive feedback.

Have a great day!
I just checked it out. Nice table. The "Cash and Skill Points Hook (onMouseOver of Wealth)", and the "Set Cash on Hand Globally" activate fine and the pointers for cash and skill points work fine. The Find Company Info and Find Trade Deals refused to activate and gave me an "offset too big" error which is not unusual using globalalloc. Its a 64 bit game (you can tell by rcx, rdx, etc.) so you need to always allocate 8 bytes for your symbols instead of using 4 bytes and trying with the globalalloc. So when I changed globalalloc(_card,4) to alloc(_card,8) and the globalalloc(_company,4) to alloc(_company,8) both scripts activated and they worked just fine. So yea, forget about globalalloc and just use alloc,8 bytes for 64 bit.

kaustubh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kaustubh »

[QUOTE="Sigan, post: 129663, member: 6119"]

I may be late to the game, but this one was fun for me. That said, this trainer will break the game...

[spoiler=][COLOR=#0040FF]Infinite Cash[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]- This is just a refill script onMouseOver. Set a minimum amount, roll your mouse over your cash ($ in bottom bar, on right side) and your cash will fill to that amount. Displays will update accordingly, eventually. This one will only affect your character. Lock Cash makes it deduct anything above the minimum amount whenever you roll your mouse over your cash.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0040FF]Every Trade Successful[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]- Sets the Success/Fail meter to 100% success after choosing a card in negotiations[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0040FF]Lucrative Trade Deals[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]- Sets all cards to +99/-99. Makes the above code redundant, in a way, but play the game the way you want. Setting the discount on the card to 100% resulted in the trade not happening and the trader to be greyed out as if it was a success or failure. So, go a few turns and get him down to a total cost of a penny, if you'd like.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0040FF]Company Info[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]- This works similarly to the cash setting above, but it updates the reserves of a company whenever you open the shareholders screen, and certain management screens. Mergers, for instance, just need to be refreshed in order to suddenly have the cash available without going all the way back to the shareholders screen. The [COLOR=#008000]Set Reserves[/COLOR] variable can be set to 1 or 0 (On or Off), to set a single company's reserves as desired. Turn it on, visit that shareholder's screen, and the game will continue without doing that to every shareholder's screen you visit after that point. I wrote this because, although I could just manually write the pointer, I could hotkey this script and that pointer doesn't update at the same injection point.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0040FF]Set Cash Globally[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]- This refreshes all character's cash (including the player's) whenever a list of players is shown. It only seems to affect the characters in that list when the script is turned on. So, if you visit your allies list with the script set to a minimum of $10M, all your allies will suddenly have that amount. If you then change it to 500, then visit your enemies page, all your enemies will have that amount. I don't believe this affects characters you haven't met.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0040FF]Pointers (Dependent upon certain scripts)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]- currentCash

- currentSkillPoints

- currentCompanyReserves

- Individual Card Stats[/COLOR]

[/spoiler]

Maybe you hate the way this table is organized, or maybe you hate the way I presented it here. Hopefully you love the way it works for you! Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

Can you please update this table for latest 0.192.0?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

I'll look into it. I'm working on another game at the moment. I'll keep this one in mind for next

fireinlondra77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fireinlondra77 »

Hello guys! I tried to update Sigan's table after the v0.194.0 update (just changing the AoB address) but seems not working... I tried with negotiation script and, even though is active, nothing change by clicking ingame negotiation cards... Maybe table must be rebuilt from scratch?

fireinlondra77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fireinlondra77 »

For those interested in testing cheat tables, I share a very simple trainer which just gives 99% chances on every negotiation trade. In my opinion this is not a game breaker, 'cause it let you enjoy the game without the "easy win" feeling (no money/skill hacks or 99% negotiation discounts...).
Plutocracy v0.194.0 - Negotiations.CT
(2.76 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

malinchoo2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by malinchoo2 »

fireinlondra77 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:45 pm
For those interested in testing cheat tables, I share a very simple trainer which just gives 99% chances on every negotiation trade. In my opinion this is not a game breaker, 'cause it let you enjoy the game without the "easy win" feeling (no money/skill hacks or 99% negotiation discounts...).

hey bro can you expand the table? i mean can you add other things?

fichorafid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fichorafid »

fireinlondra77 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:45 pm

your cheat table is really amazing man its not break a game and make this game more fun, i update this cheat table to the newer version 194.7

Big thanks :D
Plutocracy v0.194.7 - Negotiations.CT - Shortcut.CT
(5.36 KiB) Downloaded 533 times
Made by fireinlondra77

sidduu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sidduu »

Update Please

needhelp123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by needhelp123 »

Sigan wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:59 am
Spoiler
Infinite Cash
- This is just a refill script onMouseOver. Set a minimum amount, roll your mouse over your cash ($ in bottom bar, on right side) and your cash will fill to that amount. Displays will update accordingly, eventually. This one will only affect your character. Lock Cash makes it deduct anything above the minimum amount whenever you roll your mouse over your cash.
Every Trade Successful
- Sets the Success/Fail meter to 100% success after choosing a card in negotiations
Lucrative Trade Deals
- Sets all cards to +99/-99. Makes the above code redundant, in a way, but play the game the way you want. Setting the discount on the card to 100% resulted in the trade not happening and the trader to be greyed out as if it was a success or failure. So, go a few turns and get him down to a total cost of a penny, if you'd like.
Company Info
- This works similarly to the cash setting above, but it updates the reserves of a company whenever you open the shareholders screen, and certain management screens. Mergers, for instance, just need to be refreshed in order to suddenly have the cash available without going all the way back to the shareholders screen. The Set Reserves variable can be set to 1 or 0 (On or Off), to set a single company's reserves as desired. Turn it on, visit that shareholder's screen, and the game will continue without doing that to every shareholder's screen you visit after that point. I wrote this because, although I could just manually write the pointer, I could hotkey this script and that pointer doesn't update at the same injection point.
Set Cash Globally
- This refreshes all character's cash (including the player's) whenever a list of players is shown. It only seems to affect the characters in that list when the script is turned on. So, if you visit your allies list with the script set to a minimum of $10M, all your allies will suddenly have that amount. If you then change it to 500, then visit your enemies page, all your enemies will have that amount. I don't believe this affects characters you haven't met.
Pointers (Dependent upon certain scripts)
- currentCash
- currentSkillPoints
- currentCompanyReserves
- Individual Card Stats

Hello Sigan,

I really like the cheat engine script you like. however it does not work anymore. I'd really appreciate if you could update it to the current version of the plutocracy game.

I've played so many hours in this game and love it so much, would be great it you could help increase the experience.

I saw you put a section called testing, aimed to increase loyalty on mouseover on characters. did you actually get this to work? this seems like the only missing piece i needed.

Please help. I'd love to equally reward you for your efforts in fixing the cheat engine table please. Paypal?

Thanks.
Kevin.