Xenonauts 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Xenonauts 2

Post by matrix501 »

I was thinking since the Xenonauts game is just like Xenonauts2 do you think the trainer might work for it? I'm out of ideas at this point i havent been able to change anything in the game not even the money i think to be able to mod the game a more advanced trainer maker is needed This game looks like it's beyond the beginner level for modding so if anyone knows where i can find an up to date trainer for this game i'd be very grateful. I tried looking thru the savegame file and i spent about 2 hours looking thru the file and i never did find where the game saves the money. I went forwards and backwards looking thru and didnt find a thing! :( I don't mind spending a few hours if i succeed but when i waste hours not finding anything i feel bad thinking i could of been playing a game.

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

something very odd i was able to change the money. i did a regular search for my money which was 9990000 and i found it in float. As i played the game brought my money down to 5590000 i changed it back to the 9990000 and it worked but when i tried to find the money again all that was left was really odd looking digits and some numbers but it wasn't money i know that so at least i know you can change money sometimes! The money seems to disappear for a little while then it comes back! I think the game keeps changing things but at least i can mod the money now!! :D :D :D

Sheelin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sheelin »

matrix501 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:25 pm
:( none of the trainers work. I tried changing the money but it didnt work thru normal means anyway. Anyone know if a current trainer is made for Xenonauts 2 closed beta v16 ???
I don't think there is any.
Actually, you can edit the money in the save game, use the commands posted above, and nothing else.
It would be lovely a savegame editor able to edit soldiers' stats and a trainer able to make you always win air fights. Researches and buildings... well, once you have the rest they can work fine. Not that I would complain with faster researches, more capacity in labs/workshops/living rooms/storage... :)

Anyway, since it's updated frequently, I'd wait for the final release at this point.

-------------
About the money, I explained it in my post above:
If you add a money value with 9 or more digits (i.e. from 1500000 you change it to 991500000), and you want to modify it again, then you'll have to look for the exponential (sorry, I don't know if it's the correct English for it) number, so in my example, for 9.915E+8, or just for 9.915.

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

it worked thank you so much!!!