Xenonauts 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Xenonauts 2

Post by matrix501 »

I was thinking since the Xenonauts game is just like Xenonauts2 do you think the trainer might work for it? I'm out of ideas at this point i havent been able to change anything in the game not even the money i think to be able to mod the game a more advanced trainer maker is needed This game looks like it's beyond the beginner level for modding so if anyone knows where i can find an up to date trainer for this game i'd be very grateful. I tried looking thru the savegame file and i spent about 2 hours looking thru the file and i never did find where the game saves the money. I went forwards and backwards looking thru and didnt find a thing! :( I don't mind spending a few hours if i succeed but when i waste hours not finding anything i feel bad thinking i could of been playing a game.

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

something very odd i was able to change the money. i did a regular search for my money which was 9990000 and i found it in float. As i played the game brought my money down to 5590000 i changed it back to the 9990000 and it worked but when i tried to find the money again all that was left was really odd looking digits and some numbers but it wasn't money i know that so at least i know you can change money sometimes! The money seems to disappear for a little while then it comes back! I think the game keeps changing things but at least i can mod the money now!! :D :D :D

Sheelin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sheelin »

matrix501 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:25 pm
:( none of the trainers work. I tried changing the money but it didnt work thru normal means anyway. Anyone know if a current trainer is made for Xenonauts 2 closed beta v16 ???
I don't think there is any.
Actually, you can edit the money in the save game, use the commands posted above, and nothing else.
It would be lovely a savegame editor able to edit soldiers' stats and a trainer able to make you always win air fights. Researches and buildings... well, once you have the rest they can work fine. Not that I would complain with faster researches, more capacity in labs/workshops/living rooms/storage... :)

Anyway, since it's updated frequently, I'd wait for the final release at this point.

-------------
About the money, I explained it in my post above:
If you add a money value with 9 or more digits (i.e. from 1500000 you change it to 991500000), and you want to modify it again, then you'll have to look for the exponential (sorry, I don't know if it's the correct English for it) number, so in my example, for 9.915E+8, or just for 9.915.

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

it worked thank you so much!!!

Contralto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Contralto »

I'm having mixed results with this, but for anyone else using the GoG version, you can edit the json libraries with a text editor like Notepad++

I did a search in the main folder for Xenonauts 2 for "research" and found multiple files with "Research_duration" ranging from 0-9. I went into each of these files and altered the number following "time" to 1.0(you could probably also do 0.1 or even 0.0, idgaf) and most of the research times dropped to mere hours instead of days while I still had only the default base setup. Stun weapons and one other remained at 7 days research time, so idk where those values are stored or if I missed a file somewhere.

I've had zero luck doing anything with Cheat engine though, even selling the items one by one I kept returning zero results for weapon parts, and I imagine the same would be true for alloys and all else. Going to have to wait for release and one of the real coders to get us a table, looks like.
Last edited by Contralto on Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Contralto wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:34 pm
I've had zero luck doing anything with Cheat engine though, even selling the items one by one I kept returning zero results for weapon parts, and I imagine the same would be true for alloys and all else. Going to have to wait for release and one of the real coders to get us a table, looks like.
Either it's encrypted or dynamically allocated, maybe both.
I'll be surely having a look at this game once it's released at an affordable price.

BlutVampir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BlutVampir »

Research and Production can be enhanced easy.

Download dnSpy and edit the Assembly-CSharp.dll

search for CalculateTotalResearchProduction(), edit method to:

public float CalculateTotalResearchProduction()
{
float num = 0f;
foreach (Entity entity in this._aliveGeoBasesWithBuildings)
{
num += (from building in entity.Buildings()
where StrategyArchetypes.EnabledLaboratory.Accepts(building)
select building).Sum((Entity lab) => lab.ResearchPoints().Value);
}
num += 150f;
return num;
}

see the adding of 150f row befor giving the value back
etc..

Rest you can find with looking and searching.

BlutVampir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BlutVampir »

and values are only float, but they are dynamically allocated. Best is go to storage, take some item, search value in float, sell one, search again, repeat 5-6 times (dont leave storage screen while doing). Increase the number to whatever you like.

atreides
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by atreides »

kantoboy69 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 4:13 am
Not my expected result but it will modify funds to around 900,000,000
Just build two generators, then cancel them

Xenonauts 2 closed beta 12.2
=============================
Xenonauts2_v2.CT
Funds on Building - Modify set funds to 900m
No Movement Cost
No HP Cost
No Ammo Cost
Added script for last sold item - will allow to modify quantity of last sold item. Just sell an item then modify value then sell 1 again to update
Added Airplane HP and Fuel no cost while in combat only
Increase workforce to speedup research and manufacturing
hi

I'm getting crazy in order to get this to work.

In latest build, I found the fuction (via MONO decode on Cheat Engine)

Artitas.Entity:AddOperationPoints

Artitas.Entity:AddOperationPoints+c - movss [rbp-10],xmm1
Artitas.Entity:AddOperationPoints+11- movss [rbp-18],xmm2
Artitas.Entity:AddOperationPoints+16- movss [rbp-20],xmm3
Artitas.Entity:AddOperationPoints+1b- mov ecx,64D85AB8

I'm unable to hack this fuction in order to get some money.

GAME VERSION CLOSED BETA BUILD V25.5

I'm newbie with ASM.. so I'm getting lost in order to find what to modify...

Sheelin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sheelin »

Savegames are encrypted now... can't edit them anymore it seems :(

Dezgard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dezgard »

man i'm beat how to lockdown a number that changes memory loc :(

Ratucus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ratucus »

Hello

I have question. Can same1 freeze day counter? I think here for Demo ver.
I don't remember exactly but after a few days the game ends. If you could freeze it, you could play it longer.

I'm a UFO fan and I can't wait for this game. I wanted to pay to get even to the beta but the answer was one. should have done it sooner ;(

YBROK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YBROK »

Yo, guys i founded the number for cheat engine.

You just need in C.E. change on right side were you insert the number, from the Rounded (Default) to Rounded (Extreme) and continue to search on float the inventory items.

YBROK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YBROK »

But best is to search all, and you need to sell item per time to get the exact number.

ichthyic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ichthyic »

nope, game dynamically changes the location of the value. you CAN find float values for large, unique numbers, like cash at the start, since it is in millions. But smaller numbers; basically anything that generates more than a dozen entries when you do a float scan... is a fail. you CANNOT do a count and remove scan on these dynamic addresses. have tried innumerable times with every type of scan you can do, and every iteration of such scan. Every time you try to track the changed number (after sell, trade, whatever), the location of the value itself has changed. the search finds nothing.
Your ONLY bet, is to try a float scan, with all memory types being scanned, while you also select the game to pause, and hope the exact number you are scanning for pops up on the first scan. I have been repeatedly successful finding money values and changing them this way, but not much else.