[*REQUEST]DRAGON BALL FighterZ (I would pay)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
hatobeb
Noobzor
Noobzor

[*REQUEST]DRAGON BALL FighterZ (I would pay)

Post by hatobeb »

Game Name: DRAGON BALL FighterZ
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Game Version: 1.21
Options Required: I would like to have the option to edit the exp/points of the new gamemode "bootcamp"
Game/Steam Website:
Other Info: With the new update of this game they added a new game mode named "bootcamp", there you have ranks. You rank up by completing the tutorial or tournament that you can find there in the dojo. I would like to be able to edit the exp/points you earn by completing tutorials or tournaments. I would pay for this option.

hatobeb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [*REQUEST]DRAGON BALL FighterZ (I would pay)

Post by hatobeb »

Nobody can make this? is just 1 option.

yefaw96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yefaw96 »

+1 I want that option :)

jACEB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jACEB »

Can someone make this? im interested too...

hatobeb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatobeb »

Nobody?

hatobeb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatobeb »

A friend recomended me this site because of helpful people but looks like he was wrong, i cant believe that in here nobody can make this, what a dissapointment.

hatobeb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatobeb »

bump

hatobeb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatobeb »

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Is it a multiplayer only mode? because if it is most of the data would be server side.

hatobeb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatobeb »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:44 pm
Is it a multiplayer only mode? because if it is most of the data would be server side.
single player

hatobeb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatobeb »

anyone?

hatobeb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatobeb »

bump

hatobeb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatobeb »

bump

hatobeb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatobeb »

So nonoby is going to make this?

Negan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Negan »

You guys still want this? Here you go, for free.

Game Version: 1.24

This probably only works for the Tournament of Power (bootcamp mode). You can try other modes like story mode, i don't know if it works with other modes, i haven't tested it. You can test it, tell me how it goes. But ONLY USE THIS IN OFFLINE MODE. Don't go online unless you wanna risk getting banned.

Cheat table +4 contains the following:
1) Unlimited Health
2) One Hit Kills
3) Fast Level Ups [Lots of EXP] (Bootcamp mode/Tournament of Power)
4) Max Zeni

TL;DR? check next post

YOU NEED AN INTEL PROCESSOR FOR THIS TO WORK. I DON'T THINK AMD WORKS WITH KERNEL.
1) This is a cheat table. To open it you need Cheat Engine.
2) Next thing you need to know is, make sure you uninstall EAC by going to the game's directory (Your Drive\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe). Now uninstall it by running the setup.
3) next... First before you launch the game, make sure your Wi-Fi is turned off, easy to do if you have Windows 10 > Click on the Wi-Fi icon in bottom right taskbar (quick launch) and click Wi-Fi till it says Off.

Now you need to enable Kernelmode. You can either read my written instructions on how to enable kernelmode/DBVM or watch this video. it's the same thing.

Next is you have to set your cheat engine debugger to kernelmode. Not VEH, Not Windows. Set it to Kernelmode. Otherwise your game will not attach to cheat engine because of the game's anticheats. in cheat engine, go to Edit > Settings > Debugger Options > Select Use Kernelmode debugger (Requires DBVM). You have to click "Make Possible" first. Now restart your system for the kernelmode option to become available.
4) Now after you have restarted your computer, go back to same settings > debugger options > Select Use Kernelmode debugger. Now in same settings > go to Extra > Check everything here (it should say stuff like "Use the following CE Kernel routines instead of the original windows version". But yeah check everything here > Click OK.
5) It should say "DBK64 Loaded" in top left of your screen. Now at the top left of the cheat engine window, where it says Help > click on that > select About > at the bottom of this window it should say "Your system supports DBVM" in green. If it's saying that then good, now click on it. If you didn't get any error messages that means you did it right. The message should say "Do you want to run DBVM?" Click Yes. If everything worked correctly, that confirms that dbvm works on your computer system. You're not done yet though, now that you know its working. if you open cheat engine before launching the game with kernelmode settings on, cheat engine will get detected by the game. You need to switch back to VEH or windows debugger for now, and turn off all those settings in Extra (temporarily). And might as well close down cheat engine while you're at it. Now launch the game, once the game loads, select "play offline". Once you're in game/lobby, go and open cheat engine back up, put those settings back to what they were. Debugger options > activate kernelmode. and in Extra > turn on all those settings. You're done. Attach cheat engine to the game and cheat away.

I recommend not attaching cheat engine until you select play in offline mode. once that's done, attach cheat engine to the DragonBall FighterZ process. The rest of the instructions are included in the cheat table.
Attachments
DBFighterZ.CT
(10.54 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Last edited by Negan on Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.