hero must die again

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Alkazzi
Noobzor
Noobzor

hero must die again

Post by Alkazzi »

Please need some tables for this game :D

Last edited by Alkazzi on Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: hero must die again

Post by gvargas »

I think a code to stop the time would be the only one needed to finish the game in one playtrough, you can search for money with a 4 bytes exact value and probably HP/MP would be the same... :D

huybaoash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by huybaoash »

You can find HP/MP and money values. The same with HP/MP limit, it will be useful on last days with 999/999 HP.
Spoiler
You should get Yona and Vivi. They will be useful in late-game and can travel everywhere. With MP cheat, you can easy destroy any enemies to train Yona to be a second Hero.

mademan2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mademan2 »

gvargas wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:25 am
I think a code to stop the time would be the only one needed to finish the game in one playtrough, you can search for money with a 4 bytes exact value and probably HP/MP would be the same... :D
Any chance you could post a file with that? Just money and health/mana is totally fine. I genuinely dont know how to work the cheat engine beside just using the files :D
Id be very grateful!

1lvl1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 1lvl1 »

I was looking for a way to stop Fatigue and Stat loss, but I guess it is all tied to the Time value. I left in Condition pointer, if someone want to figure it out.

Instead I made a pointer to Time value and ability to edit your stats, so you can always have full power. And there is one way to stop stats from degrading - walk on the map until you hit Saturday 5AM, put time back to Monday 6AM, edit all stats to 999, save your game and restart - your stats would not be decreasing anymore. But character will get tired still, sadly.

Hope everything works.
Attachments
diana.CT
(581.13 KiB) Downloaded 64 times