What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[REQ]Banner of the Maid

Post by sharticus »

Banner of the Maid
Version 1.8.3
Cheat table with:
  • Health
  • Experience(either boosting or editing)
  • Item Unlocks in Shops
  • Faction Reputation
Last edited by sharticus on Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Banner of the Maid

Post by makotech222 »

[Link]

Use unityModmanager for this, sorry not cheat engine.

Edit: Just added Always Dodge and Min Movement Range.

sharticus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQ]Banner of the Maid

Post by sharticus »

I'll keep looking for CE, thanks anyways.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

I already finished the game, what I can tell you is that all stats values are float, you can do a exact value search of EXP for example, fight one battle and search again to find it very easy, after that you can set it to 100 and freeze the value to always level up even if the enemies attack you. Once you find that value you can browse that memory region and manually mod all the values next to it, they are HP, ATT, etc. but remember they are float values so you need to input 00 00 C8 42 to change them to 100, you will be pretty much invincible with any character... :D

Faction Reputation is also float so same as before, search it, do and event and search again to find it, you can set the value to 1200 for example and in the next event you will instantly level up to 4. :P

Items, Medals, etc. are 4 bytes values I think so also very easy to find... Enjoy! :)

ncviet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ncviet »

gvargas wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:03 pm
I already finished the game, what I can tell you is that all stats values are float, you can do a exact value search of EXP for example, fight one battle and search again to find it very easy, after that you can set it to 100 and freeze the value to always level up even if the enemies attack you. Once you find that value you can browse that memory region and manually mod all the values next to it, they are HP, ATT, etc. but remember they are float values so you need to input 00 00 C8 42 to change them to 100, you will be pretty much invincible with any character... :D

Faction Reputation is also float so same as before, search it, do and event and search again to find it, you can set the value to 1200 for example and in the next event you will instantly level up to 4. :P

Items, Medals, etc. are 4 bytes values I think so also very easy to find... Enjoy! :)
Do you have table for standard report and advanced report? Can you share it thank you. I'm dont know using table to find value myself.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

ncviet wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:14 am
gvargas wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:03 pm

Do you have table for standard report and advanced report? Can you share it thank you. I'm dont know using table to find value myself.
Nope Sorry! I manually searched all the values and freeze them, is very easy once you get the hang of it... Enjoy! ;)