[COMPLETED] [REQ] Riverbond (Windows Store)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[COMPLETED] [REQ] Riverbond (Windows Store)

Post by Rhark »

Game Name: Riverbond
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 1.0.6.0
Options Desired: Cheat Table with:
  • Infinite Health
  • No Reload
  • Score Editor
Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info: [Link]

COMPLETED - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12071
Last edited by Rhark on Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Riverbond (Windows Store)

Post by Rhark »

bump - tried looking for health myself but after spending 2 hours searching I couldn't find it.

Mudi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] [REQ] Riverbond (Windows Store)

Post by Mudi »

I created this table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12072

Features:
  • Unlimited HP
  • Score multiplied x 4
  • No cooldown for smash

Mudi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudi »

Hi rhark, the game stores the HP related value as a float representing the accumulated damage. It starts at 0 (full health aka no damage), and increases on each hit. Eventually reaches a max damage value = player death.

By the way, I like your table, especially the no reload and easy kills features.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Mudi wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:44 am
Hi rhark, the game stores the HP related value as a float representing the accumulated damage. It starts at 0 (full health aka no damage), and increases on each hit. Eventually reaches a max damage value = player death.

By the way, I like your table, especially the no reload and easy kills features.
Thanks, I figured that out I just had no idea how to create an Unlimited Health from it and everything I tried either caused CTD or gave the enemy unlimited health also :p

I also have no idea how to code as I only started learning yesterday. Looking at your Unlimited Health I see I located the correct code I just have no idea what the code you wrote means with the GET_HP_NEW stuff. If you would like to explain it to me I would be very appreciative :)

This is the code that the "damage taken" accesses that I get:

Your code has xmm1 and not xmm0 and I'm not sure if that matters, or what that even means :p

Edit: Further testing of my Easy Kills ability breaks the Special Ability by making it become stuck in the animation and the player is unable to move. it was purely accidental creating this option, but it works perfectly as long as you don't use the Special Ability :p

Mudi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudi »

There are multiple code blocks accessing the HP related value. The one you found is one of them, but it's not the best one to modify because it touches others addresses in addition to the player HP (which leads to enemies having unlimited health as you found).

This is what I did:
1. I identified the HP related address.
2. I used the Cheat Engine "find what accesses this address" and "what writes to this address" features.
3. After playing the game for some time, multiple code blocks were found.
4. For each code block, I used "what addresses does this instruction access" feature. Eventually I found the code block that only accesses the player HP and nothing else. This is the one I modified.

Regarding what the code does, here it is with comments:

Code: Select all

GET_HP_NEW:
  mov [rbx+00000168],0 // this is the cheat: set the HP related value to zero (meaning zero damage taken)
  movss xmm1,[rbx+00000168] // this is the original code
  jmp GET_HP_RETURN