[REQUEST] Stoneshard

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
topet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Stoneshard

Post by topet »

Just look for Double value, u can change the level on looking for the EXP, and with level u can look for the attribute points and skills points, for the gold u look for the value too and drop some or sell/buy something with low price, is all on DOUBLE value...

AHeart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AHeart »

While I'm not the brightest when it comes to coding and scripting, I still played around a bit.
I still found some info that might be interesting:

– The adress of each individual body part is static and only change when reloading the game.
– The same seems to be the case for all health statuses. I've tested it successfully with hunger, thirst and pain so far.
– Mental stats also seem static. Sanity as well as moral.
– Same for the adress of the EXP value.
– The adress of each inventory stack might also be static.
(Although this still has to be confirmed. So far I've tested that with money bags successfully.)

As already stated by BoehserOnkel, the values are double type that accurately represent the percentage shown in the menue. (With rounding errors.) Most values have at least three entries, but only one is persistent. Hopefully someone more talented than me finds this information helpful. Or at least I hope that this was already obvious. ^^

I'll edit the post if I find out more.

doygo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doygo »

AHeart wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:23 am
While I'm not the brightest when it comes to coding and scripting, I still played around a bit.

– The adress of each individual body part is static and only change when reloading the game.
– The same seems to be the case for all health statuses. I've tested it successfully with hunger, thirst and pain so far.
(Although this still has to be confirmed. So far I've tested that with money bags successfully.)

As already stated by BoehserOnkel, the values are double type that accurately represent the percentage shown in the menue. (With rounding errors.) Most values have at least three entries, but only one is persistent. Hopefully someone more talented than me finds this information helpful. Or at least I hope that this was already obvious. ^^

Can you share something for the gold and/or EXP? Cause I think they would be the most useful things

AHeart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AHeart »

doygo wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:45 pm
AHeart wrote:

Can you share something for the gold and/or EXP? Cause I think they would be the most useful things
I'd love to, if I wouldn't suck at finding pointers with pointer maps. I've tried it today with a tutorial to understand the concept, but I'm not much of a programmer, so I can barely wrap my head arround it. ._.

What I can say though:
Finding EXP early on is actually quite simple if you're searching for the exact value with type double. Of cause you have to kill at least 3 enemies to get the number. Kill one, scan for value, kill another, scan again. Repeat until you get it. Basic CE stuff. I'd recommend using bandits or foxes for this, since a pack of wolves can shred you to pieces quite easily. x D
Finding the value of Gold is even simpler, because you can modify the value quite easy in game by buying and selling food inbetween scanns for values.

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

AHeart wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:46 pm
doygo wrote:
AHeart wrote:

I'd love to, if I wouldn't suck at finding pointers with pointer maps. I've tried it today with a tutorial to understand the concept, but I'm not much of a programmer, so I can barely wrap my head arround it. ._.

What I can say though:
Finding EXP early on is actually quite simple if you're searching for the exact value with type double. Of cause you have to kill at least 3 enemies to get the number. Kill one, scan for value, kill another, scan again. Repeat until you get it. Basic CE stuff. I'd recommend using bandits or foxes for this, since a pack of wolves can shred you to pieces quite easily. x D
Finding the value of Gold is even simpler, because you can modify the value quite easy in game by buying and selling food inbetween scanns for values.
Or you find one value and use the structure dissect x) I found so many values ^^

AHeart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AHeart »

Rysefox wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:15 pm
AHeart wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:46 pm
doygo wrote:

What I can say though:
Or you find one value and use the structure dissect x) I found so many values ^^
That would be nice too, but I'd have to look that up as well. x D

Goldenboy82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Goldenboy82 »

I found a way to cheat the money:

The file to modify is ''GameSlot1.sav''

Directory (user/AppData/Local/StoneShard)

You just have to open the file with a text editor and search for the amount of money you already have in-game and modify.
(I had 518 and i put 9999 and it worked)

The number/money is between ("Stack": 9999.000000, "chance_and_resist") i've been using 9999.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

I'm going to see what I can do with this game

dougvan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dougvan »

Goldenboy82 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:56 pm
I found a way to cheat the money:

The file to modify is ''GameSlot1.sav''

Directory (user/AppData/Local/StoneShard)

You just have to open the file with a text editor and search for the amount of money you already have in-game and modify.
(I had 518 and i put 9999 and it worked)

The number/money is between ("Stack": 9999.000000, "chance_and_resist") i've been using 9999.
Yes but stacks are limited to 100 coins and purses are limited to 2000 coins. You can put 9999 in the purse via editing the save file but once you sell something, it will dump all coins over the 2000 limit into your inventory into stacks of 100 and fill up your free space. If there are any remaining coins after filling up your inventory, it will dump the remaining to the ground.

But yes, you can modify anything in your inventory via the save file. Also, can modify food and other items via Consumable_Parameters.csv.

Just an FYI that the csv files are reverted to original after updates (at least the last couple I have seen).

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

You don't even have to do that, you can do it in game with cheat engine

take a gold stack out

search for 100 (double)

split the stack

search whatever the original stack size is (double)

change to 9000

profit

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi sir..can it make into a table..just on gold coin..n er god mode..tq kind grandmaster table creator

dougvan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dougvan »

Yes, I know you can do it using cheat engine. Hence, why we're on this site =)
I was just providing context on how to do it using the save file (as discussed several times above) until more progress was made on a full table. Just trying to keep some form of progress moving forward.
But, thanks!
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:05 am
You don't even have to do that, you can do it in game with cheat engine

take a gold stack out

search for 100 (double)

split the stack

search whatever the original stack size is (double)

change to 9000

profit

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

The problem with a table is what was already talked about above.

It's easy to cheat in the game, but hard to put into a table.

The issue with me personally doing this table, is that the game is early access and its v .5

This means every update is likely to break the table, and I don't know if I want to put so much work into a table for it to break so often

dougvan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dougvan »

Fully agree.
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:15 pm
The problem with a table is what was already talked about above.

It's easy to cheat in the game, but hard to put into a table.

The issue with me personally doing this table, is that the game is early access and its v .5

This means every update is likely to break the table, and I don't know if I want to put so much work into a table for it to break so often

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir and grand table maker master...any update on this table...can sir make a resources and god mode only sir..tq