Alien shooter 2 the legend

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Alien shooter 2 the legend

Post by VampTY »

For me it works, on that igg version uploaded there now, i've finished 2 missions now, with no problems... if you have crashes, check your system!
In any case, i'm on mission 3...but, health is on FLOAT, is 100 when it's full, so search 100, get hit and decrease, then get hit and decrease..and find your value, and freeze it..on me is working without errors with scripts!

All the best!

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Veav »

I hope whoever figures out money reassures us that it's hard to nail down. I'm trying to find the pointer and it seems to go through a helper function or something that handles *everything*.

serg2011ubercan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by serg2011ubercan »

Veav wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:36 pm
I hope whoever figures out money reassures us that it's hard to nail down. I'm trying to find the pointer and it seems to go through a helper function or something that handles *everything*.
i made money with bug. Just reload game many times(you must exit to menu then quit game and start save again) (shop restocking every restarting) cheking shop while in shop won't be something with negative price. buy it for free as many as wanna and sell for selling price. i made 5+ million with reselling buged resurrection kit which was selling for negative - it means free buy and sell for 8k. Easy money -_-. But this bug it rare. Try to catch and be happy.
P.S/ sorry for my english. i am not native.

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Veav »

serg2011ubercan wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:20 am
i made money with bug
Funny story - I legit think that bug happens because of the borked health script. I'd seen some weird stuff happen with prices but thought nothing of it at the time. I loaded the script again and the resurrection dingus went into negatives on the very next load. Which did in fact allow me to make a chunk of money. Slowly, but it works.

So in a backhanded way this is the money script we were asking for. :D

tindr_sb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tindr_sb »

Veav wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:36 pm
thk to VampTY table. we can cheat money. just use grenades (99) and sell them :D.
225 per G, more than 22k per sack.
=>> i fough new. Change the codes in the Inf. Gre. to get 63k Gre. after use.
newmem: => newmem:
mov [ebx+eax*4+180],63 => mov [ebx+eax*4+180],ffff

Sell them with bottom not through them to shop.
Need help with program "mouse and keybroad record". => i take 30 mins to sell them all and get 12m :D

VampTy, thk for the table. the new table <<hp>> does not work.
i try to do ur help (search hp with float), i get crash and out after i freeze hp. idk why
Last edited by tindr_sb on Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

I did the health cheat with float, it works, but not for long, You need to do it again after each level

You get the Yellow grenades later in-game, sells for 1125 per Grenade. will get you 111K per 99 grenades

DrPepote
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DrPepote »

Veav wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:22 pm
Agreed, money is key.
I have registered to say that money can be found with "Unknown initial value" and value type "All". Go to a shop a begin to buy and sell, look for the money using "increased value by.." and "decreased value by...". Do it until You find 7 pointers (in my game they were all "Double" pointers) , change all then at the same time with a low value "1000" or so, and you will get like 2912038959018918 money

Sorry for my AWFUL english :lol:

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Since i don't have the game anymore, on the previous play i've played until mission 3, latest i was at 5, so what i've noticed so far, using my latest table, that worked for HP until mission 3, i mean that was my last play before, so on mission 3 i did another cmp, worked untill mission 5, so this game resets values after you finish the mission, if you have something locked, will crash, since it won't recognize that value anymore, will be replenished with another one, i've seen that the offsets changed, the value was the same, just the offsets changed, they use jumpers in game, shortcuts to values, is shared for all.The best way is to make a cmp with hp at the last mission, that way will contain the last offset for health..but, i don't have that patience to play untill the last mission.

After finding your health, add more to it, but don't freeze it! Add like 9999, it's enough.

For others, grenades/bandages, where i've added there their values, meaning 63 you can modify in those scripts like this, modify them i mean when those aren't enabled:
3E7
270F

So instead 63 you'll add 3E7 that is exactly 999 in hex or add 270F that is exactly 9999

Or add in those scripts, instead of:
mov [esi+eax*4+180],63
Like this:
mov [esi+eax*4+180],(int)9
mov [esi+eax*4+180],(int)99
mov [esi+eax*4+180],(int)999
mov [esi+eax*4+180],(int)9999
mov [esi+eax*4+180],(int)99999

You get the idea ;) don't add much, don't be greedy, take game's limits in account!

Also currency is on double, on VEH, i've also encountered them on 8 bytes, those on 2/4 are ghost values, if you know the exact hex value you have, you can find it easily from one single search, if not, use decrease/increase.

Ok, so now, don't get me wrong, i'm willing to help, but if i won't like it (games like these), i don't add much love, i don't test them, know what i mean..what i release, as MY TABLES, i finished those, only then i can release them!I did this in order to help you out, i hope it might!
Last edited by VampTY on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Purchased the games myself (Reloaded, Conscription and The Legend). I've played the first bunch of them, loved the atmosphere, now I'm curious what's under the hood; the engine ;) Stay tuned :P Changing the pace a bit, as I'm tired of major game titles.

DrPepote
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DrPepote »

My savegame with lotssss of money, mission 25? pass: 123
Attachments
autosave.zip
(68.15 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:32 pm
Purchased the games myself (Reloaded, Conscription and The Legend). I've played the first bunch of them, loved the atmosphere, now I'm curious what's under the hood; the engine ;) Stay tuned :P Changing the pace a bit, as I'm tired of major game titles.
Ar fi ceva, poate vor actualiza jocul, poate vor adauga ceva imbunatatiri, cine stie?Are ceva ca scriu in limba noastra?Sau e neaparat nevoie doar engleza?Oricum tu ma intelegi.. ar fi frumos daca ai face sa deblochezi toate misiunile, cam atat!Toate cele bune. ;)

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

I did something wrong I think, my money is now in minus amount like -8949983, so can't buy anything and selling stuff won't cut it unfortunately

EDIT: Nevermind the negative money value is an issue of the game, that's nice
Last edited by EnterpriseNL on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Fun fact:

Unless I'm late for the show, these should be the cheat codes. Will google to see if there's already a way to type them in (something tells me you just type them the old fashioned way and the effect just activates).

BR,
Sun

EDIT: Yup, the function itself hints at it :D

Code: Select all

//	:)))
CheatHappen( string sKeyWord, int iShift = 0 )
{
	sKeyWord = ToUpper( sKeyWord );
	int len = strlen( sKeyWord );
	//
	int i;
	int shift = 0;
	i = 0;
	while( i < len )
	{
		int ind = CHEAT_KEYWORD_MAXLEN - len + iShift + i - shift;	//for _d
		bool processed = false;
		int c = charat( sKeyWord, i );
		//
		if( ( c == '_' ) && ( i + 1 < len ) )
		{
			int c2 = charat( sKeyWord, i + 1 );
			if( c2 == 'D' )
			{
				if( aKeyPressed[ ind ] >= '0' && aKeyPressed[ ind ] <= '9' )
					CheatPushInt( aKeyPressed[ ind ] - '0' );
				else
					return false;
				processed = true;
				i++;
				shift++;
			}
		}

if( ( !processed ) && ( c != aKeyPressed[ ind ] ) )
			return false;
		//
		i++;
	}

//erase keys
	for( i = 0; i < CHEAT_KEYWORD_MAXLEN; i++ )
		aKeyPressed[ i ] = 0;
	LogToConsole( "fearlessrevolution: " + sKeyWord );
	//
	SendCommand(EXT_CheatHappen);
	//
	return true;
}
The effect is enabled via "SendCommand(EXT_CheatHappen);" :)

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:24 pm
Fun fact:

Unless I'm late for the show, these should be the cheat codes. Will google to see if there's already a way to type them in (something tells me you just type them the old fashioned way and the effect just activates).

BR,
Sun
I've read you can type them in the inventory menu, but didn't work, maybe in the game itself, didn't test it everywhere

EDIT: Oh, you selected Alien shooter 2 reloaded, yeah, I'm playing Alien shooter 2 The legend
Last edited by EnterpriseNL on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

EnterpriseNL wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:25 pm
but didn't work
I think it's because of this:

if(SendCommand(EXT_IsDebugMode))
{
	if( CheatHappen( "stnet" ) )
		CheatNetWin(0);
}
You need to be in debug mode. I'll keep looking :P

EDIT #1: It did work for me. I tried this one.

if( CheatHappen( "cheath" ) )
	SendCommandA( -1, EXT_ADDSKILL, RPGHERO__HP, 1000, true );
As soon as I typed it in, inventory showed up (pressing C does it), then keep typing. Once I closed inventory, I saw my HP went up to 1093 from the previous 93. Just as the cheat says: EXT_ADDSKILL, RPGHERO__HP, 1000 :D

EDIT #2: Yeah, my bad. Am playing Reloaded now. Sorry, will get back to this title once I finish this one.