NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners

Post by NumberXer0 »

Game Name: The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners
Game Engine: Unreal
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Ammo, Weapon Durability, Crafting Materials.
Game/Steam Website:
Other Info: I know that basically two table makers here actually have a HMD, but I'll throw this up anyways. Game is pretty awesome and leaked a day early. Isn't out for 17 more hours officially.

Crazy_Richie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners

Post by Crazy_Richie »

That would be great.
Maybe some health and stamina too.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The game is super easy to edit. I have max of all crafting materials just by doing basic 4 byte searches. That allowed me to get plenty of items and ammo. Still, a table for the stuff you can't just do a static search for would be great.

SparklyCola
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SparklyCola »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:14 pm
The game is super easy to edit. I have max of all crafting materials just by doing basic 4 byte searches. That allowed me to get plenty of items and ammo. Still, a table for the stuff you can't just do a static search for would be great.
I'm still kinda new with using cheat engine and just got the game, could you maybe explain how you found the right materiels by doing 4 byte searches?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

SparklyCola wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:50 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
I'm still kinda new with using cheat engine and just got the game, could you maybe explain how you found the right materiels by doing 4 byte searches?
Sure. If you already know how to so a search, it's simple. Plug in the amount of a resource that you have, like 4 pistol frames for example. Then search. After that, change the number ingame. So either use one or gain one. Now search for the new number you have, either 3 or 5 depending. Keep doing that until you get a single result. Then just change that number to whatever you want. Repeat for each resource. It takes a bit, but its easy enough.

As a side note, there is a trainer now on the usual site that does VR stuff. No materials yet, but health, stamina, ammo and durability is there.

SparklyCola
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SparklyCola »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:06 pm
SparklyCola wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sure. If you already know how to so a search, it's simple. Plug in the amount of a resource that you have, like 4 pistol frames for example. Then search. After that, change the number ingame. So either use one or gain one. Now search for the new number you have, either 3 or 5 depending. Keep doing that until you get a single result. Then just change that number to whatever you want. Repeat for each resource. It takes a bit, but its easy enough.

As a side note, there is a trainer now on the usual site that does VR stuff. No materials yet, but health, stamina, ammo and durability is there.
Wait there is already a trainer out? could you tell me the name of that vr trainer website XD

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

SparklyCola wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:14 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
SparklyCola wrote:

Wait there is already a trainer out? could you tell me the name of that vr trainer website XD
Google is your friend.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

SparklyCola wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:14 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
SparklyCola wrote:

Cant unfortunately haha. People get uppity when mentioning certain other sites. But its unfortunately the only site that does VR. But yeah, google works :P

Crazy_Richie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crazy_Richie »

i gues the one where you have to pay?

Volgin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Volgin »

So how do you set infinite stamina? The game stats to lag when I even alt tab to cheat engine, but I searched the unknown value and then sprinted some and did next search on lower value, drained the stamina bar more, kept searching, but it never really narrowed down. Just some numbers in cheat engine turned red. There was still a laundry list of numbers.

Applejackcats
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Applejackcats »

No idea how to get an address from an instruction address but if you scan TWD-Win64-Shipping.exe+D53ECE - F3 0F11 83 582D0000 - movss [rbx+00002D58],xmm0
for the address it writes you will get the needed value for Stamina. Then you can just lock it.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Too bad it's just VR only.

Braxus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Braxus »

What is the going rate for paying for a trainer for this? I would pay for what the top post asked for options required if it also had stamina added!

Anyone want to take up the sword for this?

qw_zzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qw_zzz »

there's a new trainer which is totally free & works way better than C.H.'s... just google F.L.i.n.g

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

qw_zzz wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:05 am
there's a new trainer which is totally free & works way better than C.H.'s... just google F.L.i.n.g
Awesome, thats quite unusual as fearlessrevolution doesn't do VR trainers. They must have finally picked one up, so good news!