The Rising of the Shield Hero : Relive The Animation request

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Rising of the Shield Hero : Relive The Animation request

Post by batf247 »

I am not very good with cheat engine normally I can get currency and exp and stuff like that, but I tried doing it the same way I normally do on games and even though numbers would pull up when I edited them and marked it nothing changed. Are there some games that can't be edited with cheat engine or is there just different ways to find the number. If someone would be willing to help me with a table I don't need a ton of bells and whistles just stuff to make my people in the game OP I would appreciate it.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: The Rising of the Shield Hero : Relive The Animation request

Post by STN »

You posted this in tables section. Moved to requests section.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

thank you sorry about that. I tried even googling how to mess with different stuff searching what values it said to search injecting codes. I literally spent 3 hours trying to just figure out exp or a multiplier for exp and nothing was working I am not sure if this game can't be cheat engined or something or I am just so noob at it that I am doing it wrong. Hell I even tried to go into the saves to see if I could edit those in note pad +++ but it's all gibberish so that was a bust.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

well dam. I tried even some of the basic stuff like scanning an unknown value then every time I sell something I increase the value to see if I can find currency and then tried the opposite by every time I sold 1 of a specific item I would put decreased values. I got nothing on the currency and I got 1 address on the item but when I tried to set it to 30 nothing happened. I am very much not good at using cheat engine but I am pretty sure those should have worked for me so I am starting to wonder if this game can be edited with cheat engine

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Its rpg maker vx ace game first you gotta target the correct process it has like 4 the correct is one with lots of memory.... so
1)open task manager (ctrl + shift+Esc for window) go to details tab check which shield hero process has most Kb and note pid number.
2)convert the pid number from dec to hex for example 3040 pid = BE0 in hex
3) open CE and target BE0 process
4) search your value you want eg items or hp with that formula 2*value + 1 thats the real value you search for example if you have 5 items you search for 2*5+1 = 11 you search for value 11 then sell one item (items become 4) and search for 2*4+1 = 9 after some searches you'll have your item real value to actually change that value to 99 you have to follow same formula 2*99+1= 199 so you change value to 199.
5)Some games dont show changes instantly so you might have to change screen or buy something

Thats all

basem21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by basem21 »

linkff wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:03 pm
Its rpg maker vx ace game first you gotta target the correct process it has like 4 the correct is one with lots of memory.... so
1)open task manager (ctrl + shift+Esc for window) go to details tab check which shield hero process has most Kb and note pid number.
2)convert the pid number from dec to hex for example 3040 pid = BE0 in hex
3) open CE and target BE0 process
4) search your value you want eg items or hp with that formula 2*value + 1 thats the real value you search for example if you have 5 items you search for 2*5+1 = 11 you search for value 11 then sell one item (items become 4) and search for 2*4+1 = 9 after some searches you'll have your item real value to actually change that value to 99 you have to follow same formula 2*99+1= 199 so you change value to 199.
5)Some games dont show changes instantly so you might have to change screen or buy something

Thats all
almost 100% correct guys u do same steps till step 4 dont do 2*5"+1" do only the 2*5 i tested this on all items when i was trying to sell items to get money since i cant hack money and it is so important u make sure ur cheat engnie is connected using the process number cuz i tried windows and applications but when i was doing scans using this kind if cheat engine attach it all failed but it works if u select the right PID i didnt test it tho on gold cuz i mistakenly made my items +999999999 and sold it all many times while it was set toggled to stay the 99999999 thing so now idk how much money i have and didnt bother to try now since i already made my purpose

and last thing i want to thank this guys with the 4 steps thing u helped me alot there was so many games i abandoned cuz it was weird for me to not find a single valua but after PID thing i think i will give it a try again

bobaccs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bobaccs »

Hey guys i tried what you guys told me but every time i did i wouldnt find any results or my game would crash any help would be much appreciated.