Weapon Damage Modifier need for Sniper Fury PC Version v5.1.1a (Microsoft Store Version)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Weapon Damage Modifier need for Sniper Fury PC Version v5.1.1a (Microsoft Store Version)

Post by MartaLabieniec »

Hello People!

Would anyone be so good and hack one thing for me in Sniper Fury v5.1.1a (Microsoft Store Version)? It's about the amount of damage in any gun. I would like to be able to enter any damage value for my weapon.

I need only this, nothing more.

Thank you.

Image Image

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Weapon Damage Modifier need for Sniper Fury PC Version v5.1.1a (Microsoft Store Version)

Post by MartaLabieniec »

BUMP

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Weapon Damage Modifier need for Sniper Fury PC Version v5.1.1a (Microsoft Store Version)

Post by SunBeam »

I've been watching this for a while now. Is there a reason you're so obsessed with this game that you're spamming the forums frequently?

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

I have very high level and I can't pass some missions without this cheat and when you have a very high level, you have very limited chances to get new super-damage weapons - without this cheat which I am obsessed , it is almost 5% to win the new weapon - so that is why I am obsessed - if you will be in the level like I am right now, playing this game for 4 years, you will then know what I am feeling when I can't get very rare and special weapons - they are important and very urgent for new mission and of course whole game.

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

It is like a drug my Dear Sunbeam.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:56 pm
It is like a drug my Dear Sunbeam.
Get admitted to a rehabilitation center asap

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

Please help in hack!