[COMPLETED] [Request]Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request]Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries

Post by Darkedone02 »

There is a fearlessrevolution trainer but there is not alot of useful things like a rep multiplier.

I really want a item editor of shorts, I want to get tier 4 on all gear I have and duplicate them.

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:55 am
There is a fearlessrevolution trainer but there is not alot of useful things like a rep multiplier.

I really want a item editor of shorts, I want to get tier 4 on all gear I have and duplicate them.
there's also tier 5 stuff, good luck finding it though, barely got a few bits out of campaign rewards.

As an added bonus: how repetitive the game is depends entirely on your tolerance for the core gameplay loop of mechwarrior. It could get some extra spice, maybe dual lance command, but it's serviceable enough as is.

And speaking of the campaign, it does have it's moments, though they are somewhat devalued by pacing issues. Let's just say the last act and where it takes you are more interesting than "generic revenge tale" which is how it starts. In many ways, the plot gets fascinating AFTER the revenge part is executed.

And dear god the last few missions ... I never had problems with reputation, I was 15 way before I go to the last missions (hint: do the High Rewards yellow contracts, they rep you up extremely fast), so they unlocked in perfect sequence, and they are a gauntlet due to some ... logistic constraints. DOn't want to spoil too much but:
Spoiler
you head into the deep periphery, into uncharted space, where there simply aren't the facilities and resources to repair or even refit your mechs, going up in drops against comstar's comguard that has no qualms about throwing lost-tech equipped mechs at you. On the plus side, if your gunnery is up to snuff, you get some sweat sweat SLDF Royal Guards mechs in the bargain, but not being able to repair in between drops is hard.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

FINALLY FIGURED OUT REPUTATION. GO TO YOUR USER NAME APPDATA LOCAL MW5MERCS SAVED SAVE GAMES and edit Campaign JSON with Notepad Scroll down to latest save file and find your reputation, enter it into cheat engine and do mission, save and look into the campaign file again, Game Shows you current progress toward next rank but REALLY COUNTS TOTAL REPUTATION.

This should really make it easy to make pointer for this as its simple 4 Byte scan.

churchofdeviance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by churchofdeviance »

Would like to see a freeze shop so I can buy rares multiple times.

Drogan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drogan »

Most of the stuff are 4 bytes that includes item quantity.
I notice once you find the quantity value for 1 weapon the rest are 40 bytes apart, this is also the case for equipment.

The thing is however, i assume the order in which the list is populated is based on the order in which you attain those items, i assumed this was the case because how of the items were listed, each item on the list going downwards are +40 bytes apart.

As you see the stuff i picked up later on like the LRM 20-ST + Art IV Teir 2, is lower down the list compared to the Teir 4 Version of it which i got before and the Gauss Teir 3 which i had picked up earlier by stripping it of a hero mech, i also have Gauss Teir 1 even lower down that i got from stripping down a another hero mech after some more play time.

I'm not sure if i post the AOB scan i used to find the 1st weapon quantity if it'll work for others, as the weapons i have listed out will be incorrect.

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

Drogan, the weapon info should also include the tier info. If we can access that, we could change both the quantity and the tier. Check the savegame, open it with notepad for a quick view. The names of weapons end with lvlx, where x is the tier.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Well i figure out how u can change item quantity by hex editing save files. Open save file in hex editor and search hex "43 6F 75 6E 74 00 0C 00 00 00 49 6E 74 50 72 6F 70 65 72 74 79 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00" (In text it would be "Count.....IntProperty.........." but better search hex). Next two bytes after this are quantity of unknown item in reverse order (for example 5000 would be 88 13 instead of 13 88) and i dont know the way to find wich item's quantity it is, but you can change it for example to 0F 27 and you will have 9999 of this item.

I just made simple script for my "programmable" keyboard and set all my items to 9999. Not sure that i didnt change anything alse but for now it works pretty fine.

PS sorry for bad english

baubaum
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baubaum »

For item quality in the save just change the level manually in the beginning of the file.
Example: change "MediumLaser_Lvl0" to "MediumLaser_Lvl5" and you have transformed the worst medium laser into the best.
If afterwards you use "VirgilSouth" 's method to change the quantity you're golden.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Inf item when equipping parts :

Code: Select all

{ Game   : MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-12-15

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat

aobscanmodule(INJECT,MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe,89 48 04 48 83 C0 18 41 83 E9 01 75 D5) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA452E)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [rax+04],1
  add rax,18
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
INJECT:
  db 89 48 04 48 83 C0 18

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA452E

"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4505: 48 8D 42 10           -  lea rax,[rdx+10]
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4509: 4C 2B C2              -  sub r8,rdx
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA450C: 0F 1F 40 00           -  nop [rax+00]
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4510: 49 8B 4C 00 F0        -  mov rcx,[r8+rax-10]
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4515: 48 89 48 F0           -  mov [rax-10],rcx
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4519: 49 8B 4C 00 F8        -  mov rcx,[r8+rax-08]
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA451E: 48 89 48 F8           -  mov [rax-08],rcx
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4522: 41 0F B6 0C 00        -  movzx ecx,byte ptr [r8+rax]
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4527: 88 08                 -  mov [rax],cl
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4529: 41 8B 4C 00 04        -  mov ecx,[r8+rax+04]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA452E: 89 48 04              -  mov [rax+04],ecx
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4531: 48 83 C0 18           -  add rax,18
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4535: 41 83 E9 01           -  sub r9d,01
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4539: 75 D5                 -  jne MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe+DA4510
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA453B: B0 01                 -  mov al,01
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA453D: C3                    -  ret 
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA453E: CC                    -  int 3 
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA453F: CC                    -  int 3 
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4540: 33 C0                 -  xor eax,eax
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4542: 48 8B CA              -  mov rcx,rdx
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4545: 48 89 02              -  mov [rdx],rax
"MechWarrior-Win64-Shipping.exe"+DA4548: 48 89 42 08           -  mov [rdx+08],rax
}
Tested on lastest epic store version. If its not working, probably needs to insert widlcards into the aob.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

baubaum wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:34 pm
For item quality in the save just change the level manually in the beginning of the file.
Example: change "MediumLaser_Lvl0" to "MediumLaser_Lvl5" and you have transformed the worst medium laser into the best.
If afterwards you use "VirgilSouth" 's method to change the quantity you're golden.
Unfortunately you cant edit lvl1 weapon with this method cos lvl1 weapons have no Lvl1 "suffix". I tried to add "lvl suffix" to gun without it and save just dont load

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request]Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries

Post by FlipFloppy »

Justiny, it works but maybe there's a problem with quantity. I don't know yet, testing now. When enabled, quantity goes to 1. But when I open trade, it's still normal quantity of whatever it was before. I'll see what happens.

For editing the save file for weapon level, can I just use notepad?

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

FlipFloppy wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:04 pm
Justiny, it works but maybe there's a problem with quantity. I don't know yet, testing now. When enabled, quantity goes to 1. But when I open trade, it's still normal quantity of whatever it was before. I'll see what happens.

The value i set it as 1, but its infinite tho, i spam heatsinks on all my mechs.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

FlipFloppy wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:04 pm
You definitely need Hex editor, i recommend freeware HxD

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

OK, tested. It works and the previous quantity didn't change. Next I'll try to hex edit the save file.

-edit- Just tested. Hex edit works fine. Save file loads properly. Also it changed both inventory and installed gear. To get around the problem of Lvl1 gear, buy some Lvl0 gear and edit that.

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

fearlessrevolution have a new trainer update for this game, more options too, like the rep multiplier

What I like is the voice actor for Spears, it's the same actor as in DEUS EX human revolution and mankind divided as Jensen