[COMPLETED] [Request]Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request]Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries

Post by fantomas »

Did you try Universal Unreal Engine 4 Console Unlocker?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

fantomas wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:17 pm
Did you try Universal Unreal Engine 4 Console Unlocker?
It doesn't work, I've tried.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Csimbi wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:22 pm
Hi there,
I heard the game is a disaster.
Any truth to that? (I am not ready to throw away cash.)
Thanks!
Gameplay is great, graphics are bad,sound is good, story is meh but it is the 2000s type of story id say wait a month or two it released for 48.88 wait till its 39.99 or 34.99

Also anyone got any idea where to edit weapons to tier 5 or reputation with factions ?

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

Csimbi wrote:
Hi there,
Thanks!
I admit ignorance to the online hubub about the game, I tend to avoid it outside certain specific sources I trust, but this time I avoided even those due to testing it myself and ... I haven't stopped testing it if you catch my meaning.

A disaster? No, far FAR from it. It's not even a mediocre game (Fallen Order, I'm looking at you you overpraised mediocre bland-fest), it's legitimately a above average to good MechWarrior game taken in a void. The void being a bunch of problems of game designs and of course the EGS exclusivity garbage.

On the game issues side though, the game is more battletech than HBS's battletech, and that is refreshing. It also understands exactly what it is and HOW a mercenary story SHOULD work, with the campaign being light fluff to guide you along the difficulty curve, but the true meat being your exploits during the tail end period of the 3rd Succession War, complete with the freedom to choose your own path and allegiance.

My major gripe with the game is that while mechs do feel like mechs and shoot like mechs are supposed to shoot, the taint of MWO is still there with just a bit too much accuracy and convergence of fire. But I expect that can be tweaked freely as soon as modding tools come out. Other than that though ... it's MechWarrior. Reborn at long last and free of most of the heresy and travesty of MWO. Were it not for EGS, I would legitimately own it already.

But I am curious why are people calling it a disaster. Maybe I got lucky and it somehow has poor optimization or performance problems out the ass, I haven't ran into any, and I only crashed once due to some alt-tab shenanigans. As for people complaining about graphics, I will never understand that. The graphics do exactly what they are supposed to, the game looks good, this obsession with 4k and hyper-realistic textures is pure stupidity born out of console e-peen measurements. The graphics are fine, they do the setting justice and the dynamic damage of mechs is done very well.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Poor controls, physics, story, etc.
I guess the expectations from hardcore fans were high.
All right, thanks, sounds like it might be worth a shot.

Jacobcs9891
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jacobcs9891 »

tontsa00 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:09 am
Money "C-bill" is easy to find and edit, for me it was 4 bytes.
I cant seem to lock down the right address for this. It keeps changing. How did you find the right address for C-bills amount?

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Jacobcs9891 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:15 pm
tontsa00 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:09 am
Money "C-bill" is easy to find and edit, for me it was 4 bytes.
I cant seem to lock down the right address for this. It keeps changing. How did you find the right address for C-bills amount?
I changed 4 bytes to 8 bytes and it's working fine for me now, i even have 999.999.999 c-bills atm. So use 8 bytes instead and put the exact amount while searching all the way.

So if you for example repair something or buy something, you can easily find values for c-bills.

Jorix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jorix »

whelp think the patch that just dropped broke that last table someone made. I hope this game gets a working one soon.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

XDAvenger93 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:51 pm
Csimbi wrote:
Hi there,
Thanks!
I admit ignorance to the online hubub about the game, I tend to avoid it outside certain specific sources I trust, but this time I avoided even those due to testing it myself and ... I haven't stopped testing it if you catch my meaning.

A disaster? No, far FAR from it. It's not even a mediocre game (Fallen Order, I'm looking at you you overpraised mediocre bland-fest), it's legitimately a above average to good MechWarrior game taken in a void. The void being a bunch of problems of game designs and of course the EGS exclusivity garbage.

On the game issues side though, the game is more battletech than HBS's battletech, and that is refreshing. It also understands exactly what it is and HOW a mercenary story SHOULD work, with the campaign being light fluff to guide you along the difficulty curve, but the true meat being your exploits during the tail end period of the 3rd Succession War, complete with the freedom to choose your own path and allegiance.

My major gripe with the game is that while mechs do feel like mechs and shoot like mechs are supposed to shoot, the taint of MWO is still there with just a bit too much accuracy and convergence of fire. But I expect that can be tweaked freely as soon as modding tools come out. Other than that though ... it's MechWarrior. Reborn at long last and free of most of the heresy and travesty of MWO. Were it not for EGS, I would legitimately own it already.

But I am curious why are people calling it a disaster. Maybe I got lucky and it somehow has poor optimization or performance problems out the ass, I haven't ran into any, and I only crashed once due to some alt-tab shenanigans. As for people complaining about graphics, I will never understand that. The graphics do exactly what they are supposed to, the game looks good, this obsession with 4k and hyper-realistic textures is pure stupidity born out of console e-peen measurements. The graphics are fine, they do the setting justice and the dynamic damage of mechs is done very well.
I hear a few drama cases with the game before the release, but right now it seems that drama has been quiten after it was released. I'm currently at the end of the tutorial and got to say so far this game does feel like a mechwarrior game that I used to play. I've not touched MWO, and barely hear about it. I have not played mechwarrior since 3 or 4 but the overall game was quite fun.

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

Csimbi wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:11 pm
Speaking as a hardcore and old-school fan of this troubled franchise: The controls are absolutely perfect. The problem isn't the controls, it's the snot-nosed CoD and Twatelfied ADD kiddies who think this is a shooter and start moaning when you can't 360 no-scope someone every half a second, doubly so when shots for some reason don't go exactly in the center of the reticle like it's a hit-scan fest (and there's 2 reticles, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves).

This is a mech simulator. You are piloting a giant beast of a machine tens of tons of steel and violence rampaging across the landscape at tens of km/h, the bigger you get, the harder it is to stop or turn once you got moving in a direction. Inertia is absolutely a factor, but I can imagine some looking at that and calling it "sluggish/crap controls".

Physics: well ... the mech ragdols sometimes go flying, something tells me they didn't program their weight properly in engine, it's a minor thing in the grand scheme of things. Other than that though the physics are great and the destructability of the environment is pretty cool. Not Red Faction levels of terraforming with high explosives, but there is a visceral joy in accelerating your 100 ton behemoth towards a building and just plowing right through it.

Story: it exists. And it gives you a good excuse to start merc-ing it up the inner sphere while providing some guidance up the difficulty curve. It achieves everything a good MW story should. These games were always less so about a strict story, and more about you making up your own story as a mercenary during various eras of battletech history. It won't win any awards, it's bog standard and simple, it does it's best to stay out of your way and give you plenty of room to be a merc (unlike HBS's Battletech), in other words it's bloody perfect.

And YW. But like I said: it's a mech simulator. Very much unlike MWO, and it's definitely not an FPS. M&K controls are well made, but the game cries for a joystick honestly, for the sheer extra immersion alone.

neorandomcheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by neorandomcheater »

XDAvenger93 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:32 am
Csimbi wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:11 pm
Speaking as a hardcore and old-school fan of this troubled franchise: The controls are absolutely perfect. The problem isn't the controls, it's the snot-nosed CoD and Twatelfied ADD kiddies who think this is a shooter and start moaning when you can't 360 no-scope someone every half a second, doubly so when shots for some reason don't go exactly in the center of the reticle like it's a hit-scan fest (and there's 2 reticles, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves).

This is a mech simulator. You are piloting a giant beast of a machine tens of tons of steel and violence rampaging across the landscape at tens of km/h, the bigger you get, the harder it is to stop or turn once you got moving in a direction. Inertia is absolutely a factor, but I can imagine some looking at that and calling it "sluggish/crap controls".

Physics: well ... the mech ragdols sometimes go flying, something tells me they didn't program their weight properly in engine, it's a minor thing in the grand scheme of things. Other than that though the physics are great and the destructability of the environment is pretty cool. Not Red Faction levels of terraforming with high explosives, but there is a visceral joy in accelerating your 100 ton behemoth towards a building and just plowing right through it.

Story: it exists. And it gives you a good excuse to start merc-ing it up the inner sphere while providing some guidance up the difficulty curve. It achieves everything a good MW story should. These games were always less so about a strict story, and more about you making up your own story as a mercenary during various eras of battletech history. It won't win any awards, it's bog standard and simple, it does it's best to stay out of your way and give you plenty of room to be a merc (unlike HBS's Battletech), in other words it's bloody perfect.

And YW. But like I said: it's a mech simulator. Very much unlike MWO, and it's definitely not an FPS. M&K controls are well made, but the game cries for a joystick honestly, for the sheer extra immersion alone.
yup, they probably didn't even notice the rpg stats for weapon types/dmg mitigation/heat control etc.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Csimbi wrote:
Hi there,
Thanks!
Not really a disaster. IMO wait for steam release until they will add more stuff.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:36 am
Csimbi wrote:
Hi there,
Thanks!
Not really a disaster. IMO wait for steam release until they will add more stuff.
so far there plenty of content to start off with. The option is up to the player.

So far i am using the fearlessrevolution trainer but there should be some better options that I wish to have, such as instant/free repair and if it's ever possible, ability to modify weapons for a stronger tier.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Csimbi wrote:
Hi there,
Thanks!
Let's put it like this: if you thought Phoenix Point was repetitive...

Honestly, after a few hours of building reputation by constantly doing the exact same thing (come in, walk over to the target site and shoot anything marked red), you will have seen it. I miss the immersive storyline in MW4. So much for reliving the glory.

And it may be a bug, but my controller didn't seem to function fully (up/down didn't work) and the mouse wasn't trapped in the window so kept ending up in my CE.

But hey, this is just my 2 cents. Any game has to draw me in fast for me to waste my time on it.

York2016
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by York2016 »

I would like to see the ability to raise the amount of salvage points that you can get. More often than not i get like Shadow Hawks and Centurions in my Salvage list but theyre always like 12 salvage points when the maximum you can get at that point is 6 or 8.