Hi sir..its version 1.4
Rivals
Latest version sir

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: req curious expedition

Post by The Mogician »

This game is notoriously hard to crack. I still haven't figured out how numbers work in this game. To be completely honest, the game itself looks really simple, I didn't expect how tough it is to crack it.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Is quite easy to hack..anyway i have the version 1.31.15.6..in 3 moves i've found the sanity value in the middle upper bar, that with 99 millions, after i've modified it...also i haven't found version 1.4 online, so perhaps in few days when it will be on, perhaps i'll add some options, or perhaps somebody else might add it, it's easy.

Your girl,
V.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi miss gal vampTY..thanks a lot..if can sanity will do ..9999 enought miss..last funds 99999..tq so much

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

danielyee wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:01 pm
hi miss gal vampTY..thanks a lot..if can sanity will do ..9999 enought miss..last funds 99999..tq so much

Yeah, i can do something, now when some updated version will be available (pirated i mean, i'm not buying this).In any case here's how you can find them:

- after you've launched the game and then started CE, now switch to processes and select the other .exe of the game
- now values are on double for sanity and search 100 , move a bit and if you have 95 let's say, search 95 and so on, you'll find it fast and after you'll find it you'll know you're on the right .exe :P
- the you can find any sort of values :roll:

Girls rule!
V.

Strider
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Strider »

I suck with CE. I enjoy playing this one legit, but sometimes I do want to break my mouse over it. I would gladly gift a steam copy (50% off right now!) to someone if they would make a good table for it.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Strider wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:00 pm
I suck with CE. I enjoy playing this one legit, but sometimes I do want to break my mouse over it. I would gladly gift a steam copy (50% off right now!) to someone if they would make a good table for it.
While I don't have a Cheat Table for this, I made a cheat item that is pretty powerful.

[Link]

Check this out. You can get the chest at the store right after mission 1 at the harbor. This item essentially gives you super extended vision which will pretty much unlock the entire map the moment you step off the boat, allows you to have up to 10 members in your party, pretty much free travelling cost no sanity, additional rerolls, super carrying capacity and no aggression. Not only these, you can use the chest to get all kinds of supplies for your journey.

Strider
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Strider »

I looked at it on steam, this looks pretty amazing, bud! Gotta hit the sack right now, but I'll load it up tomorrow (and figure out how to play again, it's been a while..), check it out, and comment. Thanks again, man!

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir..i wonder can we still crack this game because their part 2 is arriving soon..similar engine..one of my worst trial..i been try to crack it..the engine inside is most stubborn resistant ever build..
i appeal if any master..grandmaster table for help..tq

Strider
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Strider »

The Mogician wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 2:30 am
While I don't have a Cheat Table for this, I made a cheat item that is pretty powerful.

[Link]

Check this out. You can get the chest at the store right after mission 1 at the harbor. This item essentially gives you super extended vision which will pretty much unlock the entire map the moment you step off the boat, allows you to have up to 10 members in your party, pretty much free travelling cost no sanity, additional rerolls, super carrying capacity and no aggression. Not only these, you can use the chest to get all kinds of supplies for your journey.
WOW. I'm trying it out right now...solid work, bud, *solid* work. This is fantastic!

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

req curious expedition

Post by The Mogician »

[QUOTE="danielyee, post: 135654, member: 2027"]

hi sir..i wonder can we still crack this game because their part 2 is arriving soon..similar engine..one of my worst trial..i been try to crack it..the engine inside is most stubborn resistant ever build..

i appeal if any master..grandmaster table for help..tq

[/QUOTE]

I looked at the demo and it seems item number can easily be found, unless they decide to change something about it later on.