Asdivine Kamura ( Steam )

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
vcgamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Asdivine Kamura ( Steam )

Post by vcgamer »

i would like some codes on the game currencies , ( gold/maid coins/divine shards/barrel stamps ) , aswell as battle related status, ( hp / ep / sp ) , a harder to do but not nescessarilly needed would be drop ratio or instant harvesting ( even tought there is some itens for both cases ingame , tahts why not as much nescessary ) , thanks whoever can help me and others with it .

on note it was possible to do change the price value of itens into negatives to give some of the currencies whille buying at any shop , but the game doesnt allow the transations with divine shards to be complete if value isnt right , i havent got to aquire barrel stamps as you need to defeat a few barrel enemies , you could summon some with divine shards at the divine altars , but without any divine shards its a little complicated ^^"

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Asdivine Kamura ( Steam )

Post by VampTY »

Perhaps this might work for steam, i've done it for Asdivine.Kamura-DARKZER0 with only 2 options, played around 15 mins and that's that!

Your girl,
V.
Attachments
Asdivine Kamura.CT
Asdivine.Kamura-DARKZER0 Table +2
(2.91 KiB) Downloaded 124 times

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Asdivine Kamura ( Steam )

Post by linkff »

Use Cheat engine 7.0
Following works with igg version of this game (might work with steam too)
> Item editor (activate one of 3)
1) load save 2) enable one of 3 codes 3) wait some seconds till ?? -> numbers edit till 99 check items if nothing changed disable and try
the other 2 same way usually one of first 2 work perfectly
Editor includes all consumable category items (all of them including crafting ones) i didn't bother with shards or armour
max item quantity is 99 (also re-enter menus to update in game)
Attachments
Asdivine Kamura.CT
Item editor
(53.81 KiB) Downloaded 85 times