[REQUEST] DemonCrawl

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Pozzy1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] DemonCrawl

Post by Pozzy1 »

Just tried with the latest update(s) and your method is working perfectly for me still, feel free to take a very well-earned break!

Edit: Updated to 1.54
Attachments
demoncrawl1.54.CT
(1.12 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

wackwarden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wackwarden »

Will there be an update to 1.59? I tried following the steps to update Barovir's table and got messed up because I'm really, really dumb.
I messed with the CE tutorial a while back too so I'm not unaware of how to modify the game.
If there isn't, can someone guide me through modifying the game? I have discord, here's my tag. slayking#8495

Thanks in advance!

Pozzy1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pozzy1 »

Sorry I missed this. If it helps (though probably not!) the script had to be changed every day to continue working so you'd need to get to grips with the editing process either way. You're not dumb at all, it's just not your area of expertise - much like me.

Unfortunately, the Christmas update seems to have made the script void. I personally cant find a way to make it work anymore. I totally appreciate this being a niche title so I imagine the chances are slim but if anyone manages to get it working then I would very much appreciate it, this game is just too good to stop playing.

AddictedToCodes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AddictedToCodes »

Pozzy1 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:20 am
Sorry I missed this. If it helps (though probably not!) the script had to be changed every day to continue working so you'd need to get to grips with the editing process either way. You're not dumb at all, it's just not your area of expertise - much like me.

Unfortunately, the Christmas update seems to have made the script void. I personally cant find a way to make it work anymore. I totally appreciate this being a niche title so I imagine the chances are slim but if anyone manages to get it working then I would very much appreciate it, this game is just too good to stop playing.
Pretty much you need to find hearts address, find what writes to this address then try to add yourself some hearts (you should get "mov [demoncrawl.exe+offset],eax"), then AOB inject it (you can use an example of script from the last one). Then just assign it to the table at the "File".

If you mentioned "update seems to have made the script void" as this example can no longer be done, then I don't know what to do either...

Pozzy1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pozzy1 »

Thank you so much for your help. Honestly though, just ignore me. I must have completely messed something up as it works fine now. Chalk it to Christmas stress, I guess.

Cheers though!

kiberkiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kiberkiller »

An update to this would be nice