(Request) Hentai Clicker (Idle damage please)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

(Request) Hentai Clicker (Idle damage please)

Post by Dispel »

Game Name: Hentai Clicker
Game Engine: browser (Flash?)
Game Version: 1.4.6
Options Required: bunny lvl pointer/modifier (infinite idle damage)
Game/Steam Website:
Other Info: it's a clicker game

Thank you

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (Request) Hentai Clicker (Idle damage please)

Post by GreenHouse »

You can find both shop prices and health as doubles. I don't like making tables in browser games, but If you want to make a way to have instakill, do this: Search for the health value (number that increases when clicking) as a double type and when you find it go to the address -28 from that, and you'll get the max health. Freeze that to 0 and you'll instakill everyone.

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

I input the values I want (example 4475 from the level 4475) select double and exact values. I find some results. But when I purchase (for examples) 12 levels, none of these results changes of values. This is mainly where I get stuck. I even tried to find unknown initial values, and try to localize the values by pressing ''increased values'' after I bought some level, but still cant find less than 611 results.

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

Yeah, I am really having a problem isolating the correct address, despite your explanation. Maybe there is a term I don't assert correctly.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Maybe you're choosing the wrong process? I find the price value just with 2 searches and I only get 1 address.

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

I choose in the process list: Tab Applications, Hentai Clicker - (Browser)

I tried with browser Opera and Brave. I dont know why I can't find it.

I tried with first scan type Unknown initial values with value type double, then search the increase each time I do it. And I tried with exact values, value type double. Both either doesn't find values OR find like hundreds of values without isolating one.

(I use engine 7.0, all options are install default)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Press Shift+ESC, search for the game tab, it will probably be the one that's using more CPU. Copy the Process ID, open the Windows calculator as programmer. Paste the ID as DECimal and the HEXadecimal of that will be the correct process to choose.

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

I think I got it.

For the address -28, is it by selecting change record - Address - pointer - click on the right arrow until I see -28 - press OK ?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Dispel wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:51 pm
I think I got it.

For the address -28, is it by selecting change record - Address - pointer - click on the right arrow until I see -28 - press OK ?
On the address just add a -28 next to it.

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

I got the twist for the addresses-28 and finding the correct process (Thanks to you). But I dont know why this game isnt letting me find the correct address. I have no trouble for most games, but browser games never let me isolate the correct variable.

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

It seems like your strategy work for price, but not for health. Can't find the levels at all, but can find the prices.

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

Dispel wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:34 pm
It seems like your strategy work for price, but not for health. Can't find the levels at all, but can find the prices.
No, not even, it's not even finding the prices. Sorry to be a noob, but I really dont know what I am doing that is different than you :(

chonco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chonco »

Dispel wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:58 pm
Game Name: Hentai Clicker
Game Engine: browser (Flash?)
Game Version: 1.4.6
Options Required: bunny lvl pointer/modifier (infinite idle damage)
Game/Steam Website:
Other Info: it's a clicker game

Thank you
much easier to find the max heath than to find your total damage like others have mentioned just search for a double type address with a value between on your scan type, now if not already head chapter 1 in game (has the lowest max hp) and enter the search parameters in cheat engine (give or take 10 from the starting value) and search from there you can narrow your field by moving to a higher stage and using next scan with a higher stage as it will have more heath (just don't do this after a boss will have less hp {if done just use decreased value}) after narrowing to 100 or so just look through the addresses and look for first value to be the first stages hp with the new value being the the current stages hp. hope this helped :)

mortezaghafoori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mortezaghafoori »

How to search for K and M values? If the value in game is 6.12K, do I have to search for 6120? Or is it different now? Because I'm having trouble finding these values. Please help