Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
AngelicAraqiel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: GTFO the Game

Post by AngelicAraqiel »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:20 pm
Just gonna c/p the same msg but if you're in the discord it just makes it easier (link is provided in [Links]).

"Alright, this should work for now. If something doesn't work on your end then just ping me.
Also, ignore the "Get Scripts" section because they are all broken. At some point that will be back but usually that section is the last thing on the list."
I wonder Fluffy, what is the technique to search for Melee Damage Address now, since there are different weapons with different scales? Good job on the table by the way, really happy that you are back to help us :)!

Sharpyku
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sharpyku »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Just gonna c/p the same msg but if you're in the discord it just makes it easier (link is provided in [Links]).

"Alright, this should work for now. If something doesn't work on your end then just ping me.
Also, ignore the "Get Scripts" section because they are all broken. At some point that will be back but usually that section is the last thing on the list."
please tell me this have full hp like no dmg?

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by FluffyWafflesIX »

Sharpyku wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:58 pm
FluffyWafflesIX wrote:

please tell me this have full hp like no dmg?
Like God mode?
Open the table and find out.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

AngelicAraqiel wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:07 am
FluffyWafflesIX wrote:

I wonder Fluffy, what is the technique to search for Melee Damage Address now, since there are different weapons with different scales? Good job on the table by the way, really happy that you are back to help us :)!
And for melee I'm sure it's the same.

Boecio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Boecio »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:

Thank you very much!

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Again, if you're not in the discord provided within [Links] then get in there. Make sure to grab the GTFO role within the reaction roles channel. But if you don't have discord or can't get it for whatever reason then here is the 0.2.8.3 version (latest for the moment).

Check out the Get Scripts section.
Attachments
GTFO_v0.2.8.3.CT
Rundown #6 - Release 1.0
(163.66 KiB) Downloaded 242 times

iV7Z
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iV7Z »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:36 pm
Again, if you're not in the discord provided within [Links] then get in there. Make sure to grab the GTFO role within the reaction roles channel. But if you don't have discord or can't get it for whatever reason then here is the 0.2.8.3 version (latest for the moment).

Appreciate this update thank you. I've been running the last one before this and noticed that instant revive team also gives you instant interactions with everything else. That's the only issue I've found. Unless you've tinkered with it since it could be fixed now.

Where is the Discord link? It just shows you are typing [Links] in your replies and I can't find it from the top anywhere. Thanks in advance!

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

iV7Z wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:35 pm
FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:36 pm

Appreciate this update thank you. I've been running the last one before this and noticed that instant revive team also gives you instant interactions with everything else. That's the only issue I've found. Unless you've tinkered with it since it could be fixed now.

Where is the Discord link? It just shows you are typing [Links] in your replies and I can't find it from the top anywhere. Thanks in advance!
Discord Invite is provided in the table

Splasher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Splasher »

Thank you for the table. I would like to ask you if the unlock all cosmetics option is possible in the future. Would you look into it?

r200ell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r200ell »

Splasher wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:30 am
Thank you for the table. I would like to ask you if the unlock all cosmetics option is possible in the future. Would you look into it?
I second this, would love an option to unlock all cosmetics

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Get it here or get it through the discord.

If you're not in the discord and are wondering about cosmetics then just open up the "[Get Scripts]" section and find/use the Vanity Items.

Note: before enabling, head to the helmet window on apparel and equip the "FLEX PROW MARK I" then enable script and try to equip a different helmet.

This is not an unlocker.
You are more or less borrowing the cosmetics until you leave the lobby or quit the game.
Attachments
GTFO_v0.2.8.5.CT
R6 - 1.0
(244.18 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

Splasher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Splasher »

It seems there is trouble with the "Get Equipped Vanity Items" Script for people who do not own Flex Prow Mark I Mask. Is it possible for you to change the code to the mask that everyone already has? for example, in R6A1 I complete the mission, the reward of A1 is fixed to be Visor Probo Mark I.

I think it's more convenient since the Visor Probo Mark I is the mask that everyone will receive once they complete R6A1.

And again, Thank you for the table.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

C/P from discord.

If using the Get Vanity Items script ain't working because you have a different mask unlocked from R6A1 then you'll simply need to change the ID within the script. There should be a list of IDs and their names in [Links].

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Little update with some additions (tbh, almost forgot to drop here):

+ Instakill (Bullet Weapon Exclusive)
+ Bright Flashlight (Has 2 uses: Setting Flashlight Angle/Spread after map load or can be enabled before map load(the lobby) to light up the map but this only works on maps with lights that are on by default and particular ones)
+ Enable Booster Condition
+ Unlim Stamina (Original script creds belong to Akira Fudo)

Test these out on your end.

And you can find them each in:
[Player Settings] -> Misc -> Bright Flashlight
[Player Settings] -> Misc -> Unlim Stamina
[Player Settings] -> Backpack Items -> Enable Booster Condition
[Player Settings] -> Weapons -> Instakill
Attachments
GTFO_v0.2.8.6.CT
Test Me Please
(252.25 KiB) Downloaded 161 times

Fongminator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fongminator »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:17 pm
Little update with some additions (tbh, almost forgot to drop here):

+ Instakill (Bullet Weapon Exclusive)
+ Bright Flashlight (Has 2 uses: Setting Flashlight Angle/Spread after map load or can be enabled before map load(the lobby) to light up the map but this only works on maps with lights that are on by default and particular ones)
+ Enable Booster Condition
+ Unlim Stamina (Original script creds belong to Akira Fudo)

Test these out on your end.

And you can find them each in:
[Player Settings] -> Misc -> Bright Flashlight
[Player Settings] -> Misc -> Unlim Stamina
[Player Settings] -> Backpack Items -> Enable Booster Condition
[Player Settings] -> Weapons -> Instakill

It looks like the get script Melee weapon doesn't work or it's my problem. Thanks alot Flufffy <3