GTFO the Game

Post by brezczecheatskiy »

For v0.25.

arch1t3ct
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

GTFO the Game

Post by arch1t3ct »

[USER=38532]@brezczecheatskiy[/USER] how did you find the health? I can't find it with any scans, so I'm curious how you got to the aob signature that you used. thx

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: GTFO the Game

Post by FluffyWafflesIX »

I'm a bit late to release this, especially openly/publicly.
This CT works on Rundown 3, keep in mind that most features you'll need to be host unless its a client-sided feature then you may be a non-host.
The "Hard Mode" section was something I made to harden the game for you, unfortunately most of the features are mainly for solo gameplay only.
Enjoy.

EDIT: v0.2.4 is now available, just a few additions and that's really it. I'm basically done with this game until the next rundown comes out.
Oh i'll also leave a .txt soon with some info regarding values and how to or rather what to even look for. Some values are pretty basic like ammo for example, every one who uses cheat engine should really know how to get this.
---
This game doesn't have any mod support nor do I believe it ever will. But, if you know how to code in the C# language, this game will be your playground. Have fun customizing that game how you will. There is an Open Source mod menu to help get you started. Also, putting it out here, you'll be injecting with a Mono injector.

EDIT 2: Use notepad++ or notepad to open the gtfovalues.txt , forgot to mention this but there are some issues with a few of the features and totally forgot about the pointers I had for health which aren't working anymore. Scratch what I said about being done with the game... v0.2.5 will come with some fixes and new additions, soon.

EDIT 3: Oh boy, now here is my latest...very latest CT, v0.2.5
The whole CT has been reorganized and new features are available. I did remove some other features that I deemed either useless or not working as intended. Here is the new feature additions list:

InfectionSpitters / Parasites:
- No Explode
- No Explode 2
- Silent (You wont even hear them explode)
- Visual Appearance (Always Retracted)
- No Parasite Damage (You will not receive any parasite explosion damage, but you still receive infection status)
- Liquid Colors (Not super amazing because you cant really customize this, but youll see something slightly new also avoid InfectionSpitters when this is enabled)
- Bullet Immunity (Pretty self-explanatory for this one)

Visual Fog / Infection:
- Fog 1
- Fog 2
- Unclear Air (Combine with Fog 1 & 2 or Enable this only for a very foggy map)
- Clear Air (Combine with Fog 2 only)
- Infection Growth (Enable to stop the infection level from ascending/descending, works best on maps like A2 - Purification)
- Pointer for Infection Fog Height (You can manually change it)

QoL Settings:
- Remove all liquids (Removes liquids from your screen)
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.5.CT
- OLD
(2.35 MiB) Downloaded 117 times
gtfovalues.txt
Shows some stuff for value scanning
(7.91 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
GTFO_HM_v0.2.4.CT
- OLD
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 73 times
GTFO_HM_v0.2.3.CT
- OLD
(191.04 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Sigh, another update (and a bump?) with some new features.
I'll just copy and paste them here:

[Player Settings]
- Melee Instant Full Charge (Note: Auto swings when you hold left-click, like immediately)
- Perfect No Spread (Non-Shotguns only)
- Silent Bullets (It works great for weapons that are already automatic)
- Silent Bullets (Shotguns only)
- No Tags (Bio Tracker, makes enemies untaggable)
- Unlim Consumables / Pocket Items (Resource increases to max upon usage)
- Reduced Glowstick Lifespan (For whatever reason you would actually use this lol)
- Unlim Glowstick Lifespan
- Melee Stamina Drain (If you like your melee stamina getting drained hard, enjoy)
- Improved Melee (Removes the god awful melee sphere radius, enable if you would like to actually develop some real hammer skills)

[Enemy Settings]
- Freeze Immunity 1
- Freeze Immunity 2 (Use only if Freeze Immunity 1 stops working)
- Frozen Enemies (Requires C-Foam, Enemies stay frozen forever)
- Remove Frozen Appearance (Enemies)

[QoL Settings]
- Remove Aiming Weight (Removes the jittery recoil while aiming down sights while firing)

*yawn* Enjoy.
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.6.CT
- OLD
(2.36 MiB) Downloaded 94 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Bump.
Oh, I noticed "Improved Melee" doesnt work anymore or breaks. (If you want, you can remove it)

If you were wondering what "Silent Bullets" is, its this:
Silent Bullets - All this does is allow you to shoot your gun without visuals and sound(example: tracers) and everything you see when using it is completely clientsided (nonhost/host it doesnt matter). Youll see where your shots have landed of course however no one else can see it. This was a very troll cheat I used to use in Rundown 1 to mess with players. Other players do not see anything, absolutely nothing and they dont even hear your shots go off either. It also does not use up any ammo and already rapid fires away.

Silent Bullets is recommended to use on automatic weapons only. And there will be times where it will certainly break and you will be stuck with it until a match reset and/or game restart (kinda sucks but, since the game is in EA you can always make an excuse as to why you cant use your guns :) ).

I was looking into security scans but it seems theyve changed/removed some things that were once there, pretty unfortunate. But there were some work arounds.

And im sure for those that have noticed, everything I have is a NOP script.
Why? Well, I was originally datamining for stats because no one knew what was what and the devs like to keep everything all top-secret and remove all content regarding "specific numbers" from their damn community, claiming it would somehow ruin the experience for other players.

And then I got a little bit more into cheat engine and decided... this game is an open book, I might as well try some stuff out while I can.
But my cheat engine knowledge and skills are pretty low... sad but its okay, ive given you something that you can work with.

If you would like that stats txt which has been released for Rundown 3 (quite awhile ago), ill drop it here:
Attachments
GTFO_R3_STATS (1).txt
Stats will update per Rundown
(21.42 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Rundown #4 is out and the CT which was for Rundown #3 is completely (100%) broken.

I will be back, soon.
With a new R4 Stats txt and a new CT.
:)

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Rundown #4 CT Update

It's not complete and there are still features missing, but I might as well drop it how it is because it gives you basically what you need.
There are a few things in the CT that I haven't tested out yet.

How to use: (btw, im running on 7.1)
EDIT:
1. Open cheat engine and open the CT/load the CT
2. Start the game.
3. Attach debugger to process (GTFO.EXE), or not. If something doesnt work right for whatever reason, then attach it.
4. Before connecting to the rundown, you will need to first select the Mono button at the top of your CE window and select "Activate Mono Features".
A small popup window will appear, you may close it when it is finished loading.
5. Now connect to the rundown and go back to cheat engine and deselect "Activate Mono Features", disabling it.
6. And simply use the cheats.

Your done.
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.6.5.CT
Rundown #4 - OLD
(27.53 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Neato, a few more things were added and/or brought back from the previous rundown.

And... I am still missing some features, again.

Hm, I guess ill say what this one does...
"Remove Enemy Cost", enable this during alarms if you think the current alarms are too easy.
It will simply disable the enemy cost when spawning them in, other words enemies will be swarming in.

Sometimes it can take a moment to kick in because there were maybe enemies still alive before you started the alarm.
I did notice some stuff wasnt working, so I went ahead and fixed those up.
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.6.6.CT
Rundown #4 - OLD
(39.6 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Boop :3

What's new? Ill just list em:
- Burst Sentry (Rapid Fire)
- Auto Sentry (Rapid Fire)
- Clear Fog
- Freeze Infection Amount
- Reset Infection Amount
- Lower Brightness (Map Lights)
- Disable Liquids
- Birther [Abilities]
* No Birth
* No Fog Sphere
- Shooter [Projectiles]
* Disable Shooter Projectiles
* Rapid Fire (Shooters Only - WARNING: LAG) <--- Once you start lagging you might as well restart your game
- Instant Break (This is for breakable locks)
- [Special Settings]
* Warden Exit (Instantly unlocks all objectives during a match however I have yet to remove the item scan requirements)

Im done for tonight. If something is broken, well oh no.
Eh, will continue tomorrow since something legit broke upon release.

Oh right, setup is easy now.

EDIT: My bad, some things might not be working anymore due to a recent hotfix (today). But, ill be getting those tomorrow.

2nd EDIT: CT should be fixed up soon and ive also came across a rare chance of finding a pointer that actually sticks for the "PlayerDatablock". Includes pointers to movement speed, regen, jump velocity, etc. There were some things that i didnt list down because... well, they didnt do shit.

Of course, you will need to manually edit these pointers' values to your desired amount and/or to experiment. I'll release it alongside the fixed version of 0.2.6.8
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.6.8.CT
Rundown #4 - OLD
(51.07 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Neato.

0.2.6.8F (Fixed) is available.

Ive also included a "[Custom Settings]" section at the very bottom. (Also, untested for multiplayer)
When you open it it is obviously not finished, however it gives you something to mess around with.

Note: They are pointers and require you to manually enter in the values to whatever it is you desire them to be...

Also, you can now "dupe" your sentries. When duping, you will be placing empty sentries on the ground... i advise you to have tool refills on you so you can fill them up and then.. you may enable "Freeze Deployed Sentry Ammo", <---- Disable this when you want to add ammo to a deployed sentry or else nothing will happen.

EDIT - 10/31/2020: I cant seem to get every weapon but ill get as much as I can, next CT release should be sometime next week.
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.6.8F.CT
Rundown #4 - OLD
(165.85 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

Anon789
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Anon789 »

I want to personally thank you for sharing your hard work on the GTFO table. I think you're the only person in any online community working on this game and sharing your work. I play this game with my friends and I appreciate having your cheat table so much. It really helps me and my friends get more fun out of the game than we could without it. Greatly looking forward to further developments. Cheers mate.

brezczecheatskiy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brezczecheatskiy »

arch1t3ct wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:24 pm
38532 how did you find the health? I can't find it with any scans, so I'm curious how you got to the aob signature that you used. thx
A bit late but back in version 0.25 the health value used to be float and it is the display value divided by 4. For example if you have 100 health on the display it is actually 25. Now it doesn't work anymore though and I am very suck at cheats.

sausagefist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sausagefist »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:56 am
Neato.

Ive also included a "[Custom Settings]" section at the very bottom. (Also, untested for multiplayer)
When you open it it is obviously not finished, however it gives you something to mess around with.

Note: They are pointers and require you to manually enter in the values to whatever it is you desire them to be...

Also, you can now "dupe" your sentries. When duping, you will be placing empty sentries on the ground... i advise you to have tool refills on you so you can fill them up and then.. you may enable "Freeze Deployed Sentry Ammo", <---- Disable this when you want to add ammo to a deployed sentry or else nothing will happen.

EDIT - 10/31/2020: I cant seem to get every weapon but ill get as much as I can, next CT release should be sometime next week.
Hey Fluffy, this is probably a stupid error on my behalf but every time I go through a security checkpoint with an alarm phase or a hub key with 'choices' I get a crash. Anything with multiple circles to stand on I'm guessing. I've tried following your instructions as best as I can with my limited knowledge so is there something in particular I'm messing up?

Thanks for the table regardless; it's been very cathartic to rampage through levels with a shotgun with infinite ammo.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

sausagefist wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:35 pm
FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:56 am
Neato.

Hey Fluffy, this is probably a stupid error on my behalf but every time I go through a security checkpoint with an alarm phase or a hub key with 'choices' I get a crash. Anything with multiple circles to stand on I'm guessing. I've tried following your instructions as best as I can with my limited knowledge so is there something in particular I'm messing up?

Thanks for the table regardless; it's been very cathartic to rampage through levels with a shotgun with infinite ammo.
What did you use? is 'choices' the [Custom Settings] or something else?

Anon789
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Anon789 »

What did you use? is 'choices' the [Custom Settings] or something else?
I've experienced this as well. I occasionally crash when opening bulkheads that have the in-game security scans.