GTFO the Game

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SheHadPlanB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: GTFO the Game

Post by SheHadPlanB »

when i load it and click the check mark it doesnt do anything and crashes cheat engine

morphman220
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by morphman220 »

What's the likelihood of getting that enemy experimental section working again? I use this less for the cheats and more for the information as many of the damage, health, and multiplier values aren't listed anywhere that I can find. As of now I have been just using the 'disable ai' feature to run around and record the amount of bullets it takes, but I saw in previous versions you had some enemy stats available.

Cheers in general for the CT though.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by FluffyWafflesIX »

morphman220 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:08 am
What's the likelihood of getting that enemy experimental section working again? I use this less for the cheats and more for the information as many of the damage, health, and multiplier values aren't listed anywhere that I can find. As of now I have been just using the 'disable ai' feature to run around and record the amount of bullets it takes, but I saw in previous versions you had some enemy stats available.

Cheers in general for the CT though.
Likelihood is pretty low.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Hm, an update for the table.
Brought back some older features such as "Find Melee Info" for an example which includes map nuking.
[Player Settings] -> Weapons -> Custom -> "Find Melee Info", this also includes Interactions and PreLit Volume (Fog)

With the help of another user, we managed to get some ...sort of working glow ESP using in game mechanics.
Super simple scripts and im sure the scripts couldve been better but it does the job.

There is a new section:
[Pre-Map Settings]

It doesnt have much right now and you should mainly be using this when solo, else you or others may get stuck in the elevator loading screen.
For the glow ESP, if you want to see all of it then open up [Visual Settings] -> Enemy -> Enable all. Everything is client-sided whether you are host or nonhost and no one else may see this.

Under [Enemy Settings] -> General 3 additions:
- No Scream (Normal), Enemies that are woken up do not scream, excluding scouts.
- Enemies Slower In Player Room, should be self-explanatory
- Disable Enemy Grunts, in other words... Silent Enemies

Since I couldnt really get a fullbright cheat going in this game, I just added an option for you to find your Static helmet light values under [Player Settings] -> Misc -> Custom -> "Find Helmet Light"
Theres also a Revive Interaction under Custom ^, although its manual.
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.7.4.4.rar
Rundown #4 - Extended - Latest
(13.01 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

xFayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xFayer »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:50 am
Hm, an update for the table.
Brought back some older features such as "Find Melee Info" for an example which includes map nuking.
[Player Settings] -> Weapons -> Custom -> "Find Melee Info", this also includes Interactions and PreLit Volume (Fog)

With the help of another user, we managed to get some ...sort of working glow ESP using in game mechanics.
Super simple scripts and im sure the scripts couldve been better but it does the job.

There is a new section:
[Pre-Map Settings]

It doesnt have much right now and you should mainly be using this when solo, else you or others may get stuck in the elevator loading screen.
For the glow ESP, if you want to see all of it then open up [Visual Settings] -> Enemy -> Enable all. Everything is client-sided whether you are host or nonhost and no one else may see this.

Under [Enemy Settings] -> General 3 additions:
- No Scream (Normal), Enemies that are woken up do not scream, excluding scouts.
- Enemies Slower In Player Room, should be self-explanatory
- Disable Enemy Grunts, in other words... Silent Enemies

Since I couldnt really get a fullbright cheat going in this game, I just added an option for you to find your Static helmet light values under [Player Settings] -> Misc -> Custom -> "Find Helmet Light"
Theres also a Revive Interaction under Custom ^, although its manual.
Password -
syrup

morphman220
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by morphman220 »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:13 am
Likelihood is pretty low.
Ah, figured as much.
Cheers for the update regardless! Maybe one day I'll figure it out myself :)

EpicBirdi
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpicBirdi »

GTFO.CT
(458.69 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
Made a quick table for fun.

Includes Infinite Ammo for everything except the deployable turrets.. couldn't figure those out.
Infinite player HP (refills when hit) and 2hit KO enemies.
Easy Hacking (2 Scans completes it and it doesn't change between them)

For Rundown 4, Early Access v0.56

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Waiting for this game update so I can finally update this table. :)

Edit: GTFO_v0.2.7.5 (Future Rundown 5) is waiting... Hm, im sure almost everything will carry over to rundown 5 except particular cheats.
v0.2.7.5 will have some more stuff added/carried (hopefully nothing 100% breaks, otherwise it was all for naught)
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SheHadPlanB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SheHadPlanB »

is there a bunch of these that arent working for anyone else?

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Just to get this out of the way. If you have mods or are using other trainers or rather anything that has modified the launch/files of GTFO, you'll most likely come into problems with my table such as things not working. May want to clean out your GTFO folder and re-install whether before or after R5.

harukiaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by harukiaki »

Theres an better esp in phasmaphobia if you could replicate the GTFO.
Having name top of their head.

SheHadPlanB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SheHadPlanB »

yea like check sentry to edit sentry stats under custom doesn't work it used to but not anymore. also i dont have anything else to edit the game with so that shouldnt be the issue most things work but theres some things that stopped working that used to work on rd4
also all health edits dont work i used to be able to edit regen max and min but now changing the values doesnt do anything

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Currently Im adding back some stuff for enemies and I havent been able to touch anything else since 2pm (saturday). Enemies take... the longest and its probably the most tedious out of everything else. Bringing back some experimentals for enemies and by the time im done with it, you should be able to edit enemy stats which will update on a new map load or when new enemies spawn in. There will be some conditions to be able to see all values, for example the enemy needs to spawn in on the map. If the enemy does not spawn in then no values will appear for those specific enemies.

For these missing enemies that arent part of the list:
Example:
- Shadow_Striker_Big
- Shadow_Scout
These wont actually have specific stats that you can check under them, but they will tell you what enemy ID settings they are using.

Heres something for scouts, "Better No Antenna Detection" which will now allow you to simply walk through a scout's noodles and they wont trigger a scream unless you walk into their bodies.

Another thing on the side, youll be able to edit your game name which I unfortunately have no idea if its a visual client-side effect or not. If it works and shows an edited name for example [Johnny123] changed to [Dookie], other players should see [Dookie] instead of [Johnny123]. If youre worried about streaming and dont want to show your real game name then you can simply edit your name. This also changes the chatbox msg when you say something as in it will show your edited name. I guess its similar to name spoofing but again I have no idea if its actually just a client-sided visual or not.

And another thing, I have no idea if someone wants to really play as one of the 4 characters specifically but you can now force change your character. Youll have to create a new lobby to force change. Alongside that youll be able to change your player color if you happen to not enjoy the default colors. And youll also be able to change your crosshair colors whether charging or not. For whatever reason, youll be able to set and change your tracer speeds. Finally got this one back but you can lower/increase map brightness (uneditable), so if you want to dim the lights for a darker map...

A lot of stuff will be added that was/wasnt there before. Dont like holding the button to access/change something in the rundown menu? Instant Clicks are here. There are definitely some things im still trying to figure out for example, force reveal the map on spawn.

Next release will surely be fat.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Alright since the release date is on April 29 (was hoping sometime next week), ill just release what ive got ready for tomorrow then.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Final Update until Rundown #5
Check the Table Extras tab for the changelog.
Enjoy.

Update/Edit: Some cheats still work while others dont with this release.
Rundown #5 table coming soon...
Attachments
GTFO_v0.2.7.5.CT
Rundown #4/Ext - Final
(687.79 KiB) Downloaded 87 times