GTFO the Game

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: GTFO the Game

Post by FluffyWafflesIX »

Update!
I cant really say how much ive added in for this next CT version but its a lot.
If you want to see whats new, then download and open it. On the side note, I made a work around for scans requiring items in order to finish the scan.
An example would be C2 and instantly completing all objectives but you need the Data_Sphere item in order to progress. You can now get bypass this using the "Find Scanner (2)" in the Experimental section.

Well, the CT isnt really finished but ive added in loads to ... I guess be enough for yall to experiment with.
Note: I havent tested out everything, yet.

Heh, ended up finding a work around for different mob healths but that will probs come in last on the next update cause ill end up having to dig around through structures/dissect structures in hopes of finding what I need.

For the moment, Enjoy.
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.7.3.7.CT
Includes Experimental Section - OLD
(184.75 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Just a heads up.

Unfortunately, my fans broke on my PC. I've ordered some replacement fans since I technically can't just buy them anywhere. So, any work that I've put into the CT will be on hold till I get these new fans in else if I try playing GTFO, it'll overheat and I don't want that. Ntm, GTFO jacks my GPU which isn't really a good thing.

ChenKuanLong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChenKuanLong »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:15 am
Update!
If you want to see whats new, then download and open it. On the side note, I made a work around for scans requiring items in order to finish the scan.
An example would be C2 and instantly completing all objectives but you need the Data_Sphere item in order to progress. You can now get bypass this using the "Find Scanner (2)" in the Experimental section.

Well, the CT isnt really finished but ive added in loads to ... I guess be enough for yall to experiment with.

Heh, ended up finding a work around for different mob healths but that will probs come in last on the next update cause ill end up having to dig around through structures/dissect structures in hopes of finding what I need.

For the moment, Enjoy.
Please update the CT file! Thank you ! o(Head) r(Hand) z(Feet) => orz

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

ChenKuanLong wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:24 pm
FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Update!

For the moment, Enjoy.
As of currently I cannot update it and the earliest possible time I can get back to it is in the beginning of January. However if I get lucky, I can update it earlier around the last week of December.

So for a bit of time, the CT will stay in it's current version unless someone else bothers to update and/or add to it themselves.

adityashan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adityashan »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:33 pm
ChenKuanLong wrote:
FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Update!

For the moment, Enjoy.
As of currently I cannot update it and the earliest possible time I can get back to it is in the beginning of January. However if I get lucky, I can update it earlier around the last week of December.

So for a bit of time, the CT will stay in it's current version unless someone else bothers to update and/or add to it themselves.
Hey FluffyWafflesIX,

Thank you for all the hardwork, also i'm sure you have already seen the post about the table needing an update. I wanted to help you somehow so that your work might be reduced, hence I did a little QA on your table, so everything doesn't need to be reworked and here's what i found as per the current updated version of the game while using the (GTFO_HM_v0.2.7.3.7) table

Player Settings
  • :!: Weapon Ammo - These dont work and cause the game to crash
  • :!: Weapons - No recoil works and is stable in maps :mrgreen: , the rest dont work and cause crashes if turned (during scans) on even if they dont work.
  • :mrgreen: Equipment / Consumables / Pocket Items - All these work and are stable in maps
  • :!: Damage Types [Host Required] - all these work but do cause the game to crash couldn't pinpoint, condition was random
  • :?: Movement - I have no clue how to use this options and i never use it, I iz noobs sorriez :P
  • :?: Interactions - Same as above point
  • :mrgreen: Extras - All 3 options work and are stable in maps

:?: [Enemy Settings] - I never used these options so i dunno what to do with them :cry:

:!: [Map Settings] - Do not work at all

:?: [Special Settings] - I never used these options so i dunno what to do with them :cry:

Experimental - I used these for the first time in my life so i might be wrong but the settings that don't cause a crash i am 100% sure
  • :!: Find Expedition Balance Datablock Info (Enable Then Launch Map) - Causes random crashes at times cant pinpoint which setting does it
  • :mrgreen: Gun Info (Shoot To Update)- All options work great on normal guns, doesnt work on shotguns, and caused a crash once when i went through the security scan when i had tuned the burst cannon to have no charge and no burst wait time but this is very stable 99% percent
  • :?: Find Deployed Sentry Instance Info & Extras - I never used these options so i dunno what to do with them :cry:
  • :mrgreen: Find Map Fog (Enable During A Loaded Match) - All options work great but is unstable at times especially when going through a security door, when you open the door the game crashes sometimes if you have the settings on, or may be that's just me, because i kept Density Height Altitude at -10 (This worked good with settings up to -4)but this is very stable 99% percent.
  • :!: Find Player Data (Enable And Take Some Damage) - Cant enable and doesn't work
  • :mrgreen: Find Melee Weapon First Person (Enable And Charge Swing Melee) - All options work great and are stable
  • :!: Find Scanner (1) (Enable A Security Scan And Enter It) - Doesn't work or might cause a crash
  • :!: Find Scanner (2) - Doesn't work or might cause a crash
  • :?: Enemy Info (Unfinished) - Didnt try since it was unfinished :cry:
Hope this help man! I just didn't wanna be a slob and just ask for a new table :D

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

adityashan wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:18 pm
FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:33 pm
ChenKuanLong wrote:

Hey FluffyWafflesIX,

Thank you for all the hardwork, also i'm sure you have already seen the post about the table needing an update. I wanted to help you somehow so that your work might be reduced, hence I did a little QA on your table, so everything doesn't need to be reworked and here's what i found as per the current updated version of the game while using the (GTFO_HM_v0.2.7.3.7) table

Player Settings
  • :!: Weapon Ammo - These dont work and cause the game to crash
  • :!: Weapons - No recoil works and is stable in maps :mrgreen: , the rest dont work and cause crashes if turned (during scans) on even if they dont work.
  • :mrgreen: Equipment / Consumables / Pocket Items - All these work and are stable in maps
  • :!: Damage Types [Host Required] - all these work but do cause the game to crash couldn't pinpoint, condition was random
  • :?: Movement - I have no clue how to use this options and i never use it, I iz noobs sorriez :P
  • :?: Interactions - Same as above point
  • :mrgreen: Extras - All 3 options work and are stable in maps

:?: [Enemy Settings] - I never used these options so i dunno what to do with them :cry:

:!: [Map Settings] - Do not work at all

:?: [Special Settings] - I never used these options so i dunno what to do with them :cry:

Experimental - I used these for the first time in my life so i might be wrong but the settings that don't cause a crash i am 100% sure
  • :!: Find Expedition Balance Datablock Info (Enable Then Launch Map) - Causes random crashes at times cant pinpoint which setting does it
  • :mrgreen: Gun Info (Shoot To Update)- All options work great on normal guns, doesnt work on shotguns, and caused a crash once when i went through the security scan when i had tuned the burst cannon to have no charge and no burst wait time but this is very stable 99% percent
  • :?: Find Deployed Sentry Instance Info & Extras - I never used these options so i dunno what to do with them :cry:
  • :mrgreen: Find Map Fog (Enable During A Loaded Match) - All options work great but is unstable at times especially when going through a security door, when you open the door the game crashes sometimes if you have the settings on, or may be that's just me, because i kept Density Height Altitude at -10 (This worked good with settings up to -4)but this is very stable 99% percent.
  • :!: Find Player Data (Enable And Take Some Damage) - Cant enable and doesn't work
  • :mrgreen: Find Melee Weapon First Person (Enable And Charge Swing Melee) - All options work great and are stable
  • :!: Find Scanner (1) (Enable A Security Scan And Enter It) - Doesn't work or might cause a crash
  • :!: Find Scanner (2) - Doesn't work or might cause a crash
  • :?: Enemy Info (Unfinished) - Didnt try since it was unfinished :cry:
Hope this help man! I just didn't wanna be a slob and just ask for a new table :D
Damn, nice work.
All I can say cheat-wise is, with the current outdated/half/less than half working table, I'd just recommend for you to use only cheats that do NOT crash you. Even if they give you the results you want but still ends up crashing your game at some point then don't use them. If you would like, just open up the CT and remove whatever it is that doesn't 100% work correctly.

As whatever it is that is crashing you, just means addresses were updated and most likely some bytes were too. But, regardless I'll end up checking everything anyways just to make sure everything is working as to how it should be.

And my PC parts are almost home but there isn't really like a specific day that I'll get them, just a matter of a day in a week. Tbh, I hope I get them next week so I can start updating this thing... :C

WARNING: The table might be outdated/not-updated for a couple more ...days. Use at your own risk and I mean risk of crashing a lot. If you don't like the clutter of useless scripts then remove them and keep the ones that work to save you time when opening each section.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Finally.
I got my fans.
Now, to replace them... Hopefully I can start working on the table by tomorrow night.

adityashan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adityashan »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:36 am
Finally.
I got my fans.
Now, to replace them... Hopefully I can start working on the table by tomorrow night.
Nice! Looking forward to a new table :)

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Hm, progress?
Currently Updating :P
Ill be releasing the standard features (Non-Experimental) first before anything else just to get this thing out there.
So, I should be done by tonight/morning if there are no issues...

Next post should be the table's release.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Alright, I did say I would just be doing "standard" features however I felt that it wouldnt hurt to include:
- Find Warden Scan (Technically this works with other scans but this one specifically works with Warden Scans)
This was part of the Experimental section, but it definitely is a must to bypass those pesky item requirements when trying to use the Exit scans.

In order to use "Find Warden Scan" -
1) Enable script
2) Enter a warden scan (or any other scan)
3) Go back to cheat engine and some values should be listed

Item Reqs: If the option "Required Items Enabled" = True / 1, then change it to a 0 to disable the requirement.

Here is what I believe to be the most wonderful feature added just for lazy people and scans:
- Auto Scans (You dont even have to move, all scans will be done automatically, you can even combine this with Instant Scans to make the time go by faster, a lot faster)
You dont like hunting circles? Well here you go, this is just for you.

Note: The "Clear Fog + Fog Density / Clear Air" feature does not work on all maps. However, just using "Clear Fog" will work.
An example would be using it on C2, youll notice some Fog Planes get removed but say the plane(s) above you do not.

Enjoy.
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.7.3.9.CT
Rundown #4 - OLD
(51.86 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Update:

Glue Gun (cheats) are back and have also added a few... ahem, a lot of experimental features back. Not all of them but most of them.

Player movement/interaction values will be under:
[Experimental] -> Local Player Base

Um, it depends on the requirement/condition but...
How to use the scripts under [Experimental]: (Its easy)
1) Enable script
2) Go back to the game and do the requirement in order to see values appear
Sometimes, values will appear without doing anything while others will require you to, for example shoot your gun.

Enjoy.
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.7.4.0.CT
Rundown #4 - OLD
(114.89 KiB) Downloaded 41 times

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Noticed a small patch got dropped early this morning.
Table has been updated with standard features only (as usual).

Additions:
+ Instakill (You do the killing, mobs dont instakill you back)
+ Burst -> Single Shot (Gives a little bit more control over burst weapons, as in you dont have to wait till the burst ends)
Scans:
- Disable Item Requirements
- Disable All Players Required (tbh, this one is untested as I dont have friends)

Removes:
- Clear Fog Density (I totally forgot how I even got this one)

Enjoy.
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.7.4.1.CT
Rundown #4 - OLD
(54.33 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Tried to organize custom settings, guess this should work.

Additions:
- Freeze Shotgun Ammo (MAG)
- Custom Settings under [Player Settings] -> <Misc>
- Custom Settings under [Player Settings] -> <Weapons>

- Bio Tracker under [Player Settings] -> Equipment
+ Tag Timer Lasts 90 Seconds (Editable)
+ No Charge Up (Bio Tracker Only)
+ No Recharge Cooldown

Enjoy and goodnight.
EDIT: Noticed the "Set Ping Target Style" value doesnt immediately update when enabling "Find Player Info".
In order to see the value youll need to ping an object.
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.7.4.2.CT
Rundown #4 - OLD
(100.16 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Once again... another update coming soon, probably tonight. The next CT update might be my final one till a game update comes around.
Bringing back Clear Fog Density and Sentry cheats.
- Rapid Fire (Sentry - Ammo Drainer)
- No Start Fire Delay
- Find Deployed Sentry Info (holds deployed sentry values which you may tweak how you want)
- Dookie

Uh, I might make a separate CT for bringing back "Hard Mode" else ill just merge it in the current CT (which will most likely happen).
Hard Mode will just contain some game modifications to enhance your gameplay to make it maybe more challenging. In order to use the full amount of features for HM, youll of course need to be host so that it carries over for other players(non-hosts) ... if you think the game is easy enough as is.
---
Im running out of ideas of what I could do. I wish I could mod the game, but idk how to make my own programs in C#/C++ yet.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Adds:
- Clear Fog Density
- Sentry Cheats (along with values that you may tweak after deploying)
- New Section: Backpack Items (Contains Hacking Tool Info, includes a manual bypass for puzzles)
- EZ Hacking Tool (Try it out)
- Custom section under [Player Settings] > Weapon Ammo
- Custom section under [Player Settings] > Equipment > General Ammo
===

Enjoy.

CT got a little bit fatter...
Password: syrup
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.7.4.3.rar
Rundown #4 - OLD
(50.54 KiB) Downloaded 41 times