Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: GTFO the Game

Post by FluffyWafflesIX »

Anon789 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:29 pm
What did you use? is 'choices' the [Custom Settings] or something else?
I've experienced this as well. I occasionally crash when opening bulkheads that have the in-game security scans.
Okay, I had a feeling as to what it was but i just wanted to make sure.
After the hotfix I missed this and I meant to remove it but forgot.

Simply, got to:
[Player Settings]
- Weapon Ammo:
Delete - "Freeze Shotgun Ammo"
And rename "Freeze Choke Mod Shotgun Ammo" to "Freeze Shotgun Ammo"

Easiest manual fix.
After the hotfix, when enabling "Freeze Shotgun Ammo" you were actually messing with the sec scans ending in a game crash either when enabling before a scan then disabling or enabling during a scan.

sausagefist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sausagefist »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:10 pm
Anon789 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:29 pm
What did you use? is 'choices' the [Custom Settings] or something else?
I've experienced this as well. I occasionally crash when opening bulkheads that have the in-game security scans.
Okay, I had a feeling as to what it was but i just wanted to make sure.
After the hotfix I missed this and I meant to remove it but forgot.

Simply, got to:
[Player Settings]
- Weapon Ammo:
Delete - "Freeze Shotgun Ammo"
And rename "Freeze Choke Mod Shotgun Ammo" to "Freeze Shotgun Ammo"

Easiest manual fix.
After the hotfix, when enabling "Freeze Shotgun Ammo" you were actually messing with the sec scans ending in a game crash either when enabling before a scan then disabling or enabling during a scan.
Well how about that. That fixed the crashes from security scans and bulkhead key difficulty choices.

Thanks a bunch; you're doing excellent work!

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Hm, there was a game update.

All Pointers in [Custom Settings] should be broken and there are a few other things that need fixing. Wonderful.

I was about to release what else I added then this shit just dropped.
Id recommend not using the CT for a moment.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

CT has been updated.

- Removed [Custom Settings]
^ All the pointers were broken and ill have to get all of them back again once I have more free time.
- Removed Glue Gun & Bio Tracker cheats (I forgot how I got these)
- Removed Locks & Lights from [Map Settings]
- Removed Multi-shot and replaced it with just Rapid Fire (Multi-shot was similar to rapid fire but it wasnt rapid fire)
- Removed Rapid Fire under [Enemy Settings] -> Shooter [Projectile] other than it being broken it wouldnt ultimately lag the shit out of your game.

Whats new?
- Instant Scans (Alarm Scans, however it still doesnt bypass the item requirement)
- Raise Fog in [Map Settings] -> Visual Fog (If you love fog then enable this)
- Undying Enemies & No Stagger in [Enemy Settings] -> General

I was going to add in some difficulty regarding receiving damage from enemies, environment, fall damage.. etc
Eh, maybe another time.

" --- Experimental --- " Section
Just me messing around with a few things and im sure youll enjoy the one where you can change your "Melee Sphere Radius"
Combine "Set Melee Light Atk Damage" with a radius of 9999 and you will nuke the map, basically.

Enjoy. Oh and if something doesnt work you should drop a message here. :)
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.6.9.CT
- OLD
(56.6 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

EthanCooper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EthanCooper »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:23 am
CT has been updated.

^ All the pointers were broken and ill have to get all of them back again once I have more free time.
- Removed Multi-shot and replaced it with just Rapid Fire (Multi-shot was similar to rapid fire but it wasnt rapid fire)
- Removed Rapid Fire under [Enemy Settings] -> Shooter [Projectile] other than it being broken it wouldnt ultimately lag the shit out of your game.

Whats new?
- Instant Scans (Alarm Scans, however it still doesnt bypass the item requirement)

I was going to add in some difficulty regarding receiving damage from enemies, environment, fall damage.. etc
Eh, maybe another time.

Just me messing around with a few things and im sure youll enjoy the one where you can change your "Melee Sphere Radius"
Combine "Set Melee Light Atk Damage" with a radius of 9999 and you will nuke the map, basically.

thanks for your work, very grateful for that!

ChenKuanLong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChenKuanLong »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
CT has been updated.

Whats new?

Eh, maybe another time.

Please update! All unavailable!Thank you!
Last edited by ChenKuanLong on Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adityashan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adityashan »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
CT has been updated.

Whats new?

Eh, maybe another time.

Thank you for all the hard work, however there was an update today due to which none of these work, or it causes the game to crash. Please can we get an update to the cheat table. Thanks again! :)

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Updating table...
Ill be back in a few hours.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Table has been updated.
There are a few things missing and a few new things.
Whatever it is that is missing I have to figure out again how I got them in first place because I forgot.

This is working after the latest optimization patch... 11/20/2020
Now, im gonna go get some popcorn.
So Enjoy.
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.7.0.CT
Updated After Optimization Patch - OLD
(44.98 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Hm. A few additions here and there.

Adds:
- Bypass Sec Door Key Item requirements
- Magic Doors (Just makes doors invincible, you can break them and visually remove the "debris" which will allow you to see whats on the other side)
When you break a door when enabled, dont put cfoam on it.
- Enemy Godmode
- No Limb Destruction
- 4 Customizable settings for Shooters (Shooters only)
- Super Repeller (You can simply open the script and change the value, throw a fog repeller and watch the magic)
- Tab Map (For whatever reason youd like to change your Drawing colors while tabbed)

Still looking at generators and carry items.
My bad, but I thought I already dropped the 2.7.1 in here so heres the 2.7.2 instead.
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.7.2.CT
- OLD
(61.61 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

adityashan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adityashan »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:07 pm
Hm. A few additions here and there.

Adds:
- Bypass Sec Door Key Item requirements
- Magic Doors (Just makes doors invincible, you can break them and visually remove the "debris" which will allow you to see whats on the other side)
When you break a door when enabled, dont put cfoam on it.
- Enemy Godmode
- No Limb Destruction
- 4 Customizable settings for Shooters (Shooters only)
- Super Repeller (You can simply open the script and change the value, throw a fog repeller and watch the magic)
- Tab Map (For whatever reason youd like to change your Drawing colors while tabbed)

Still looking at generators and carry items.
My bad, but I thought I already dropped the 2.7.1 in here so heres the 2.7.2 instead.
Thank you so much!!!! :)

adityashan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adityashan »

Also is there a way to add the "No Charge" to weapons feature again please?

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Some more stuff was added and "No Charge" was brought back.
Adds:
- No Charge (Weapons + Glue Gun)
- No Burst Delay (Weapons Only)
- Thick Fog (Noticed this only works on some maps, along with Clear Fog)
- Interactions & Movements section under [Player Settings] (I didnt wanna mess with pointers anymore so I settled with AOB scans so yall can still change the values)
- Movement: Jump, Crouch, Walk, Sprint Speeds
- Interactions: Search Radius & Proximity Radius
- Glue Gun Features:
* Instant Full Charge
* No Recharge CD
* No Delay (Shotgun Mode)
* No Spread
* More Spread
- Freeze Reserve Ammo (Some peeps may have wanted this over mag ammo so here it is)
- Silent Footsteps (Basically removes player "noise", alert enemies will still attack you however they cannot hear you. it is similar to "Enemies Stay Asleep" however you can still alert them by shooting or bonking your hammer next to them, so yes there is a difference between the two)

Removes:
- Super Repeller (Wasnt working on a few maps and it was also client-sided so clear fog pretty much beats it anyways)

Unfortunately, once this game updates... eh what a pain to bring this all over to R5. Also, I havent had any luck with Carry items such as Cells for generators nor required item scans, ex: Warden Scans (exit)
Attachments
GTFO_HM_v0.2.7.3CT.CT
- OLD
(94 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

adityashan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adityashan »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:42 am
Some more stuff was added and "No Charge" was brought back.
Adds:
- No Charge (Weapons + Glue Gun)
- No Burst Delay (Weapons Only)
- Thick Fog (Noticed this only works on some maps, along with Clear Fog)
- Interactions & Movements section under [Player Settings] (I didnt wanna mess with pointers anymore so I settled with AOB scans so yall can still change the values)
- Movement: Jump, Crouch, Walk, Sprint Speeds
- Interactions: Search Radius & Proximity Radius
- Glue Gun Features:
* Instant Full Charge
* No Recharge CD
* No Delay (Shotgun Mode)
* No Spread
* More Spread
- Freeze Reserve Ammo (Some peeps may have wanted this over mag ammo so here it is)
- Silent Footsteps (Basically removes player "noise", alert enemies will still attack you however they cannot hear you. it is similar to "Enemies Stay Asleep" however you can still alert them by shooting or bonking your hammer next to them, so yes there is a difference between the two)

Removes:
- Super Repeller (Wasnt working on a few maps and it was also client-sided so clear fog pretty much beats it anyways)

Unfortunately, once this game updates... eh what a pain to bring this all over to R5. Also, I havent had any luck with Carry items such as Cells for generators nor required item scans, ex: Warden Scans (exit)
Thank you soo much once again! :)

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Hm, Ive kind of have given up on a few things and decided to try some stuff out specifically for game difficulty scaling. Not sure how far I can really get with it since ive already hit a few issues due to lack of knowledge on certain things. An example would be entity lists, class instances, and arrays.

To be very specific, I got into mob stats. But I couldnt really go far with it because I dont know how to filter out each individual mob to grab each list of stats for the first block(there are 2 blocks, 1st containing health, armor, weakspots, etc. while the 2nd contains atk damage, glue freeze times, tunnel checks, and a few other non-health related things). With my current knowledge I could grab the 1st block of 1 enemy type while I could grab the 2nd block for all enemy types. Ive tried some work arounds but to no avail so for the moment till I know how to properly write a script for it, itll be put on hold(Unless someone else that knows how to do it, does it instead).

Currently, Im looking into ...eh, basically changing/editing maps to your liking. For example: increase or decrease the amount of enemies in zones/zone sizes, increase loot spawns, etc. you get the point.

And I dont know when R5 is coming around, someone said its possible in a few days which would ultimately fucking suck because of how much is available in my CT that I would have to bring over to the next updated rundown.