H_J
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: GTFO the Game

Post by H_J »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:14 am
Final Update until Rundown #5
Check the Table Extras tab for the changelog.
Enjoy.

Update/Edit: Some cheats still work while others dont with this release.
Rundown #5 table coming soon...
Thank you for the hard work and continuous updates!

EpicBirdi
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpicBirdi »

GTFO Rundown5.CT
(465.57 KiB) Downloaded 409 times
Updated for the first hotfix of Rundown 5.
Nowhere near as useful as the other table, but this is something to work with!

Infinite Ammo (everything but deployables)
Infinite Player HP + 2hit KO enemies
Easy Hacking

Trying to look into the new Artifact system, will send more updates if I find out anything useful.

Update:
Added more things to this:

Instant Scans (Group Doors, Alarm Doors)
Artifacts on Pickup (In Mission)

From what I can tell, you can have any number of Artifacts and Retire to Lobby, but it'll only provide you 10 Boosters for the highest number you have.
As it is, you can set how many of each type of Artifact you want picked up at a time, and picking up any Artifact will set them all to what you have it as.

Turning on the script and setting how many you want of each also works by dying in a mission (I had a booster active testing this, so it may only be possible as such... simply leaving after setting them does nothing.)

Going to try and work on an editor for in-Lobby, rather than in-game, to see what you can change about the Artifacts themselves, or however many you hold, etc.
Not really able to find much.. even testing against quantity of them is rather difficult, unfortunately. They only get consumed when you get far enough (or pick up a new Artifact) in a mission and die/return to lobby, and gaining new ones of the same type is pretty rough.

I'll probably have another go at it when I've got more free time, but for now this should do.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by FluffyWafflesIX »

Alright, the table is almost done. However, since a lot has changed I had to remove quite a bit especially and very unfortunately....the name spoofer.
This one im actually having trouble with the most compared to everything else. Ill release the table probably by tomorrow afternoon/night-ish? Somewhere around there. But, it wont have the name spoofer feature in it unless I happen to get it working again before release.

And if anyone is actually wondering or rather just simply hating the new enemy respawn mechanic, yes.. you can disable this garbage. This will most definitely be a part of the table.

EDIT:
Yall so lucky.
Name Spoofing is back.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Neato.
Table Update for Rundown 5 is good to go.
Check changelog (except there isnt really much in it), if you want to know what the name spoofer can hide then again.. changelog.
Enjoy till the next game patch.
Attachments
GTFO_v0.2.7.6.CT
Rundown #5 - Working
(529.08 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Wed May 05, 2021 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fongminator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fongminator »

:D
Last edited by Fongminator on Sun May 02, 2021 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fongminator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fongminator »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:07 am
Neato.
Check changelog (except there isnt really much in it), if you want to know what the name spoofer can hide then again.. changelog.
Awesome work Fluffy. Is there way to modify weapon and melee damage? like what you did on experimental. Many thanks

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Fongminator wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:32 am
FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Neato.
Awesome work Fluffy. Is there way to modify weapon and melee damage? like what you did on experimental. Many thanks
oh shit. lol i forgot about that. tomorrow then.

OofKiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OofKiller »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Neato.
Love Ur cheat table keep the goood work but the (Scans like instant scans when u finish the mission it doenst add an completion on the level it just finishes without an complition

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

OofKiller wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:50 am
FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Neato.
Love Ur cheat table keep the goood work but the (Scans like instant scans when u finish the mission it doenst add an completion on the level it just finishes without an complition
Well, the easiest way to get around this is to use only Auto Scans & Warden Exit Scan together, for now. Dont use Instant Scans for Warden Exit Scans and you will get the sector completions. You can also use [Disable Item Requirements] alongside Auto Scans/Warden Exit Scan. Using Auto Scans on a Warden Exit Scan wont show the progress as in it will look like it is still at 0% but it is going up(at the default speed)

Fongminator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fongminator »

FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 1:25 am
Fongminator wrote:
FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Neato.
Any luck of finding the address location for the weapon damage modifier yet ? Thanks :P

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Fongminator wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:01 pm
FluffyWafflesIX wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 1:25 am
Fongminator wrote:

Any luck of finding the address location for the weapon damage modifier yet ? Thanks :P
Ah, I havent forgotten but im getting/looking into other things along side that. :P
Figured id get into boosters because why not.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Alright, im almost done.
A few things left to add in for weapon stats and some infos within the Table Extras/Changelog section.
Sorry for the wait. :)

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

GTFO_v0.2.7.7 Rundown #5
Is now available. Of course, v0.2.7.6 is just as compatible however it is missing some stuff.
Hmmmm....changelog.
Attachments
GTFO_v0.2.7.7.CT
Rundown #5 - Latest
(620.85 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

miukikki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re:ゲームを離れて行く

Post by miukikki »

I tried it, too.
It's a coordinate shift.
Sorry if you can't do it.
Attachments
GTFO.CT
(4.07 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Hm, just to get this out of the way. When you open the "Get Script" section and get the Expedition info, your best friend will be the "Build Seed".
This is untested because I cant actually try it out right now, not to mention I need another player in my lobby with the table but supposedly you and the other players within that lobby must have the same Build Seed in order to successfully start the match without getting booted.

Example: A1's build seed is always 0. Host changes it to 1 and the rest of the players in the lobby will need to change it to 1 or else whoever doesnt have the same Build Seed as the host will be booted from the match on the elevator scene.
For players to view this data as host, you will need to first enable the script and then start a lobby.
For players to view this data as a non-host, you will need to first enable the script then join the host's lobby.
---
EDIT/Update:
Yes, all players within the lobby need to have the same Build Seed.