Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
lordzile
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts

Post by lordzile »

we really need a campain research boost of some kind. atm with the broken AI in campain even on hard the enemy almost never fully engage and seem to always run off leaving me to just fallow and grind down the ships. i almost never get more then 10 turns in before britan revolts and ends the game

myrsnipe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by myrsnipe »

You can edit the research values by hand as the save game is unencrypted json. Take care as some of the repeated techs actually are bad as it makes the designs too expensive or too heavy, the cash isn't an issue if you cheat on that but the weight actually is as while you can ignore the absolute weight limit it still affects your ships seafaring and balance. I'll see if I can't be bothered to figure out how it's calculated, but as far as I can se it's a derived value so you can't just lock the value.

On a second note, the crew training level isn't derived so you can make them ultra trained, but the effect of the training is capped so it doesn't really matter

123kan321
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 123kan321 »

Hi guys, I just want to ask if anybody has any ideas on how to lock the ship speed to a specific number, like maybe 60, or even 100 knot? A 100-inch armoured BB with 6 quad 20-inch guns, going bananas at 80 knot seems reallllll fun but I cannot find any addresses. I am new to CE.

Thank you

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

123kan321 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:30 pm
but I cannot find any addresses. I am new to CE.
And you're not gonna find anything either. There's no magic formula anyone can give you to read, because you say you're new to CE. If you had bothered to even check the previous page or two, you would really quickly have picked up on that this game requires an experienced approach. One word: tutorials.

123kan321
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 123kan321 »

lekkimsm2500 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:03 pm
123kan321 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:30 pm
but I cannot find any addresses. I am new to CE.
And you're not gonna find anything either. There's no magic formula anyone can give you to read, because you say you're new to CE. If you had bothered to even check the previous page or two, you would really quickly have picked up on that this game requires an experienced approach. One word: tutorials.
I did check the previous posts and did not find anything relating to ship speed or any parameters of the sort. And I just get started with CE so that was why I posted the question, to ask for more insights from experienced users.

Still, thank you for the reply.

ckdhald4
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ckdhald4 »

Khayman wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:10 pm
Table v05
Update for Core Patch 1.0 v97
They completely overhauled CWeight method so mono scan can be little wonky.

Moved campaign pointers to deprecated, will look into it when I have more time.

Table v04
Pointer for crew pool and crew pool 2

Table v03
Update for Core Patch 1.0 v92

Campaign finances pointer script - to enable play the campaigna and open finances window
  • percent monthly naval budget
  • naval budget
  • naval prestige
  • unrest
  • shipyard tonnage
  • transport capacity multiplier
And i have no bloody idea how those values work on campaign ^__^. Transport capacity multiplier affect annual revenue.

Table v02
Changed static cost script to input manual adjustments in static cost

Table v01
Mono injection table.
Set cost to 1000 static
Set weight to 1000 static
Tested on version Core Patch 0.5 v90

It may or may not work. May affect enemy ships.
Just built 30 BB for "Taget Practice" Naval Academy Mission - feels good ^___^
Game is update please update the table

TempestTempTemplar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TempestTempTemplar »

I think best way to cheat on the missions is to edit max tonnage and max money. Both are easy to find with float search (IME the bottom value is the correct one. Change some component to make game redraw the values). AI doesn't get benefits from this, so it is much safer than freezing current tonnage and cost.

FoolishRaven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FoolishRaven »

For those who are still save editing, a few updates to some fields. These work for both enemy nations and your own (and may help for anybody who wants to target a cheat engine table at the same things)

For "cash", set the field to "Infinity" (including quotes) to get infinite cash. As of 1.05 beta, this may be a bad thing if used on enemy nations because of the poor stability/performance of this beta so far (barring hotfixes that might happen). The enemy nation will take full advantage of it, and there will be a lot of ships for you to kill. This is a great cheat as it takes some of the sting out of the cost increasing repeatable techs, so you can pump those up even further.

For respect and reputation, you can set it to "NaN" (again, including the quotes) to prevent revolutions and stuff.

To stop peace treaties, you need to set TreatyCheckMonthTreashold (sic) for each of your wars to whatever month you want to delay it to. As of 1.05 beta, there are six wars: three for Germany, three for Austria, one for each member of the other alliance. You will need to edit whichever your nation is affected by, or all of them (you can do a fairly easy replace all at the beginning of the campaign).

Hope that helps some people.

Sykeout
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sykeout »

UncleAi wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:34 am
Table For V99
Function:
Set weight to 1000
Set cost to 1000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update V99a

Changed the cheat weight to 100 for TB and DD mission

Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
3、Change your design a little (for example 0.1 inch of armor or a casement gun) to make table affect
4、Launch
5、Press Alt+Tab to pause the game
6、Disable weight and cost so it will not affect AI
7、Enjoy your 30 BB

Warning: You must Disable weight and cost at correct time. If you disable too late, you need to face some 38kn 40inch armor enemy BB. If you disable before launch, game will be in forever loading.
Can this be updated to latest version please to 1.05

UncleAi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by UncleAi »

Sykeout wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:23 pm
UncleAi wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:34 am
Table For V99
Function:
Set weight to 1000
Set cost to 1000

Update V99a

Changed the cheat weight to 100 for TB and DD mission

Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
3、Change your design a little (for example 0.1 inch of armor or a casement gun) to make table affect
4、Launch
7、Enjoy your 30 BB

Warning: You must Disable weight and cost at correct time. If you disable too late, you need to face some 38kn 40inch armor enemy BB. If you disable before launch, game will be in forever loading.
Can this be updated to latest version please to 1.05
Haven't played since 1.02. I will try to update it when 1.05 finishing Beta stage. (I am not sure if I can find the weight and cost address by myself.) For campaign I suggest edit save file. For naval academy you can try to find a 1.02 game, my table works on it.

UncleAi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by UncleAi »

Dear Admirals, table UPDATE.

Table For V1.04
Function:
Set weight to 100
Set cost to 1000

Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
4、Launch
7、Enjoy your 30 BB

Attachments
UAD V1.04.CT
(5.27 KiB) Downloaded 517 times

cyan027
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cyan027 »

Hi Admirals,

I made 2 lists of technologies which you can use to modify your save file (save_0.json). Because this is manipulating saving games so it should be working with later game version unless they changed whole tech structure.

Only working in campaign and only working on your new creating ships.

You can find your save file at c:\user\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts

[What these tech-boostings can do]

1. Boosting you shooting accuracy up to 10K, which will make your ship achieve 100% practical hitting rate in combat no matter the range. But your shells can still be blocked or deflected so watch the angle.
2. Make your ships very resistant, virtually invulnerable as long as there is any armor presenting (yes, even 0.1 inch)
3. Boost your torpedo speed up to 120+ kn (electric torpedo). If faster than 200kn the torpedo might not be able to impact on anything, dunno why.
3. The "free-tech" file only boost those free tech and wont affect your ship cost too much. The "full-tech" will boost everything. But be careful your godly ship might cost you several BILLIONS to construct and maintain...
4. Instruction is attached in file. There are 2 sections you will need to modify. Technologies and TechLevels.
5.Full-Tech version is rebalanced. Now you can build even more godly ship with even higher cost.... the cost was already insane so it doesn't really matter.
But with the even higher costs you definitely need to set cash to "Infinity" ( "cash":"Infinity" case sensitive and need to include "" ) or your economy wont last long.
6. Your Transports are considered as "Newly created ships" so be careful of their deadly 4 inch calibre guns and their insane resistance... oh no wait, that is the problem your enemy needs to worry about :P

Lets write our own glory :)
Attachments
Full-tech v1.0.3.txt
Rebalanced techs.
(30.9 KiB) Downloaded 493 times
save_0.json.txt
Sample saved file(1890 German with free tech boosted). Remove .txt extension and this one can be used as save file.
(994.33 KiB) Downloaded 372 times
free-Tech.txt
boost free tech
(7.34 KiB) Downloaded 468 times

rk2710
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rk2710 »

UncleAi wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:08 am

Table For V1.04
Function:
Set weight to 100
Set cost to 1000

Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
4、Launch
7、Enjoy your 30 BB

This table works exactly the same, but for v1.05 beta.
Attachments
build_v1.05_beta.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 375 times

aggravatedtaco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aggravatedtaco »

rk2710 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:33 am
UncleAi wrote:

Table For V1.04
Function:
Set weight to 100
Set cost to 1000

Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
4、Launch
7、Enjoy your 30 BB

hey, i dont know if it is just me but your table for 1.05 doesnt appear to work? 1.04 works great

superqboi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by superqboi »

aggravatedtaco wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:57 am
rk2710 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:33 am
UncleAi wrote:

Table For V1.04
Function:
Set weight to 100
Set cost to 1000

Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
4、Launch
7、Enjoy your 30 BB

hey, i dont know if it is just me but your table for 1.05 doesnt appear to work? 1.04 works great
Works for me. Are you joined to the beta build branch of the game?