Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts

Post by TheSublimeGoose »

WhoDisOwl wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:16 am
UncleAi wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:47 pm

Here's the 1.06 HF19 update to the table. Looks like this release is considered feature-complete so I do encourage doing some non-cheat bug reporting if interested since this will be the time they will focus on it.

Again, please don't submit bugs that you find while cheating the game, only submit if you can recreate the bug without cheating. The only reason I say this is that submitting cheated saves will result in the devs clamping down on it, with the encrypted savefile being the case-in-point.

EDIT: Table still works for HF20.
Nooooice, you da man :D :D :D :D

UncleAi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by UncleAi »

Dear Admirals, table UPDATE. New Campaign Cheat Function.

Table For V1.06
Function:

Set weight to 100
Set cost to 1000

Campaign Cheat:
Infinite Naval Fund
Zero Unrest
High Naval Prestige
Super Research

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Infinite Fund will lock your Naval Funds on 10,681,250,000, effects when building new ship.
Shipyard size is single float. Crew Pool is 4 byte. They can be easily search and edit.
Zero Unrest and High Naval Prestige effect when event changes it.
Super Research will finish new tech research every turn.
Alt+Tab no longer pause the game so we have to disable weight and cost manually before AI design.
Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
3、Change your design a little (for example 0.1 inch of armor or a casement gun) to make table effect
4、Launch
5、Disable weight and cost as quick as possible so it will not affect AI
6、Enjoy your 30 BB

Warning: You must Disable weight and cost before AI design. If you disable too late, you need to face some 38kn 40inch armor enemy BB. If you disable before launch, game will be in forever loading.

I think it is possible to edit end tech level. I will work on that later. But I have no idea how to add tech on first turn like we did before by edit savedata.
Please do not report bug when using cheat. We can't afford an anti-cheat war.
Attachments
UAD V1.06.CT
(14.26 KiB) Downloaded 2338 times

masaigu1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by masaigu1 »

I have noticed that the super research also affects the other nations, not just your own. Is there a specific way you are supposed to use the function?

UncleAi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by UncleAi »

masaigu1 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:23 pm
I have noticed that the super research also affects the other nations, not just your own. Is there a specific way you are supposed to use the function?
I did the data structure dissect but failed to identify the county or AI . If someone can do that I can do the rest job.

masaigu1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by masaigu1 »

UncleAi wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:46 pm
masaigu1 wrote:
I did the data structure dissect but failed to identify the county or AI . If someone can do that I can do the rest job.
to be honest im not sure if there is way to really differentiate.. I had been doing it manually with individual researches by brute force/process of elimination to identify

Kahnite
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kahnite »

Hi Folks,
I've just started the training missions, and while I can change the money limit (float, add 000 to the displayed "k" value), I still for the life of me can't change the tonnage limit. Is it a float? Exact value does not work. The campaign cheat (obviously) has no effect on training missions.

WhoDisOwl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhoDisOwl »

Kahnite wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:41 pm
I've just started the training missions, and while I can change the money limit (float, add 000 to the displayed "k" value), I still for the life of me can't change the tonnage limit. Is it a float? Exact value does not work. The campaign cheat (obviously) has no effect on training missions.
You can use either UncleAi's or my table when it comes to the Naval Academy missions (if that's what you mean by tutorial missions. Also works for Custom Battles). The Weight and Cost scripts will edit the ship's actual weight/cost rather than their limits. With UncleAi's table, the campaign and research scripts will probably either not work or have unintended consequences (ie. crashing, freeze, etc.) when used in modes outside of campaign.

If you're determined to edit the limits, I found it as Float - Exact Values. Any changes to the limit will override your edit (displacement, beam, and draught).
masaigu1 wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:41 pm
UncleAi wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:46 pm
masaigu1 wrote:
to be honest im not sure if there is way to really differentiate.. I had been doing it manually with individual researches by brute force/process of elimination to identify
So the game's research bars are fetched from each active research's progress, meaning there is a research bar for each tech for each nation :shock: . I kinda expected this to be the case since if you wanted to save edit research prior to encryption, you'd have to do a large JSON copy/paste for all the techs. This is why you have to wait a month while tracking the base address write to find the next research you want. It's just the way the devs have decided to structure research. Maybe the researches are static addresses? I doubt it though.

Final thing: If you notice that the AI is not building ships, it's probably because they don't have enough crew. You can find this as 4 byte. As far as their GDP spiraling into the oblivion... I got nothing.

Kahnite
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kahnite »

Pity, just started a campaign the other day and the Hotfix (1.08.1) broke the cheat table. :(
Nevermind, it connected! :)
CRAP! Hotfix (1.08.2) just came out, now it's officially broken (UncleAI 1.06.ct). All previously constructed ships are overweigh and cannot be built. Weight and Cost cheats have bit the dust.

I'll try again to hit up the tonnage in the training missions, but I've had no luck so far.

WhoDisOwl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhoDisOwl »

Kahnite wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:59 pm
Pity, just started a campaign the other day and the Hotfix (1.08.1) broke the cheat table. :(
Nevermind, it connected! :)
CRAP! Hotfix (1.08.2) just came out, now it's officially broken (UncleAI 1.06.ct). All previously constructed ships are overweigh and cannot be built. Weight and Cost cheats have bit the dust.

I'll try again to hit up the tonnage in the training missions, but I've had no luck so far.
On my side, the weight and cost scripts still work on 1.08.02. The campaign-related scripts (research, funds, prestige, unrest) are broken and will need updating. I don't have motivation to update it since I don't use them for my own campaigns. I use this method to populate/edit my research to prevent it from affecting enemy faction research. Funds are float and is a one time edit for me. I don't really find a need to edit prestige or unrest unless I choose to do a really peaceful run since winning battles/war make neither an issue.

The max cost and max tonnage is a bit finicky for me. Sometimes I find both, sometimes I find only one, sometimes neither :( . Because there was an update, all of your ships will probably be recalculated, changing their max tonnage and preventing them from being built. The workaround to this would be to edit the Shipyard size (it's a float).

AnonymousPepper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AnonymousPepper »

I don't expect a full update of the tables with a major update on the way, but could anyone please point me towards adjusting funding in the campaign manually? I can't seem to find the proper value in CE, and I've been trying. Specifically, adjusting the national GDP as a permanent fix for money issues.

WhoDisOwl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhoDisOwl »

AnonymousPepper wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:56 pm
I don't expect a full update of the tables with a major update on the way, but could anyone please point me towards adjusting funding in the campaign manually? I can't seem to find the proper value in CE, and I've been trying. Specifically, adjusting the national GDP as a permanent fix for money issues.
Haven't played in a bit, but I think I was only able to adjust the naval funds (float). Did not try to find things like Naval Budget % or GPD growth %. I tried for a while, but it seems GDP is really difficult to find. Even when saves weren't being encrypted, there wasn't a spot where you could directly adjust GDP (or at least I didn't see any documentation from others who were able to tell what parameters to change to reliably adjust GDP and its growth calculations; kind of a moot point now with encrypted saves). Honestly, I would recommend keeping a high naval fund and max out transport budget. If your GDP is declining, either your transports are getting killed/unfunded or the economy is experiencing a recession/depression (in which case, all other nations will also have declining/low growth GDP).

bladerace
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bladerace »

hi Guys, thanks for the effort and great work till now. I hope there is new update bout the table. I tried playing with beta now trying to enjoy new stuff... Can anyone make new table just for weight and cost for New Beta patch.

Thank you in advance.

z422511425
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by z422511425 »

Can I update version 1.09? Thank you Please

z422511425
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by z422511425 »

UncleAi wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:29 pm
Dear Admirals, table UPDATE. New Campaign Cheat Function.

Table For V1.06
Function:

Set weight to 100
Set cost to 1000

Campaign Cheat:
Infinite Naval Fund
Zero Unrest
High Naval Prestige
Super Research

Infinite Fund will lock your Naval Funds on 10,681,250,000, effects when building new ship.
Shipyard size is single float. Crew Pool is 4 byte. They can be easily search and edit.
Zero Unrest and High Naval Prestige effect when event changes it.
Super Research will finish new tech research every turn.
Alt+Tab no longer pause the game so we have to disable weight and cost manually before AI design.
Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
3、Change your design a little (for example 0.1 inch of armor or a casement gun) to make table effect
4、Launch
5、Disable weight and cost as quick as possible so it will not affect AI
6、Enjoy your 30 BB

Warning: You must Disable weight and cost before AI design. If you disable too late, you need to face some 38kn 40inch armor enemy BB. If you disable before launch, game will be in forever loading.

I think it is possible to edit end tech level. I will work on that later. But I have no idea how to add tech on first turn like we did before by edit savedata.
Please do not report bug when using cheat. We can't afford an anti-cheat war.
Can I update version 1.09? Thank you Please

UncleAi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by UncleAi »

Table For V1.09
Function:

Set weight to 100
Set cost to 1000

Sorry I can't identify player and AI in campaign. :( Beyond my capacity.
For campaign cheats like unrest or shipyard size or tech I suggest CE search or more pro cheat app like W(can't mention full name here).
Attachments
UAD V1.09.CT
(5.23 KiB) Downloaded 1081 times