Re: Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts

Post by aggravatedtaco »

superqboi wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:11 pm
aggravatedtaco wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:57 am
rk2710 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:33 am

This table works exactly the same, but for v1.05 beta.
hey, i dont know if it is just me but your table for 1.05 doesnt appear to work? 1.04 works great
Works for me. Are you joined to the beta build branch of the game?
I am, I apply the table, select the process, and once im in the designer activate the weight and cost button but it doesn't work when i edit the ship. Anything I'm doing wrong?

aggravatedtaco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aggravatedtaco »

superqboi wrote:
aggravatedtaco wrote:
rk2710 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:33 am

This table works exactly the same, but for v1.05 beta.
hey, i dont know if it is just me but your table for 1.05 doesnt appear to work? 1.04 works great
Yea, I just reinstalled and re-downloaded the table and tried again and still no effect.

rk2710
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rk2710 »

aggravatedtaco wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:05 am
superqboi wrote:
aggravatedtaco wrote:

Yea, I just reinstalled and re-downloaded the table and tried again and still no effect.
Yeah, I have no idea why, but every time I launch the game through steam while online, it changes the process that write these values, I need to make new table every time this happens. And it appears to be different process for each copy of game, and I don't know how to get around it. Sorry, I'm new to cheat engine.

UncleAi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by UncleAi »

Dear Admirals, table UPDATE.

Table For V1.05
Function:
Set weight to 100
Set cost to 1000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
3、Change your design a little (for example 0.1 inch of armor or a casement gun) to make table affect
4、Launch
5、Press Alt+Tab to pause the game
6、Disable weight and cost so it will not affect AI
7、Enjoy your 30 BB

Warning: You must Disable weight and cost at correct time. If you disable too late, you need to face some 38kn 40inch armor enemy BB. If you disable before launch, game will be in forever loading.
Attachments
UAD V1.05.CT
(5.25 KiB) Downloaded 1063 times

TheSublimeGoose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheSublimeGoose »

UncleAi wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:47 pm
Awesome, didn't expect you to hit the update so quickly, but I appreciate it! :)

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

Whilst deeply appreciating people still updating this, would it be possible to integrate some kind of armor cheat in the next iteration?
lekkimsm2500 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:49 pm
... Armor thickness is still something as simple as float in millimeters. i.e. if you've set 20cm of armor, then it's just 200 float. It's incredibly useful to make an almost invincible torpedo boat or battleship
That is, assuming it still works like that.

Edit:

Armor editing still works just fine as of v1.05

UncleAi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by UncleAi »

Some cheat theory:

The game used il2cpp scripting backend. I tried il2CppDumper and dnSpy to unpack it. Theoretically you can do anything to the game, but it is beyond my capability to change it.

In the Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail, someone used mod with Unity Mod Manager to achieve damage multiplier, speed multiplier, reload time multiplier, equip statistics etc. Basically you can do any cheat with his mod. [Link]

I think someone good at c# can do it to this game.

TheSublimeGoose
Noobzor
Noobzor

UncleAi wrote:

Table For V1.05
Function:
Set weight to 100
Set cost to 1000

Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
3、Change your design a little (for example 0.1 inch of armor or a casement gun) to make table affect
4、Launch
7、Enjoy your 30 BB

Warning: You must Disable weight and cost at correct time. If you disable too late, you need to face some 38kn 40inch armor enemy BB. If you disable before launch, game will be in forever loading.
Howdy fren

Any chance you will update this for 1.06 once launched?

Terka1917
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Terka1917 »

Save files are encrypted as of 1.06 :c
Any way around that?

Traslogan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Traslogan »

Terka1917 wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:26 am
Save files are encrypted as of 1.06 :c
Any way around that?

Devs seem to be doing it because people keep giving them bug-fix save reports from in-game with cheats and save-edits applied. They've said in the 1.06 beta threads that some stuff people were reporting are common complications of using CE and whatnot.

Even if you find a way around their save encryption, it'll be an uphill battle with the devs purposefully countering whatever works around it every time a new beta pops up.

_SEB_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _SEB_ »

Here is a way to cheat your tech, it does take a bit of work though, but nothing too serious.

-Open up cheat engine and make sure the value you are searching for is float.
-Go to the research tab and pick a tech you want to research faster.
-Click on the tech name and you should see a percentage number that indicates the progress of the tech research.
-Search for that percentage in cheat engine, making sure the value is still float.
-Pass a month in game and check the percentage progress.
-Search for the new percentage value.
-After you found the value, change it to 99 and the tech will be researched after you pass a month in game.

Now you have to search for every tech separately, I suggest opening up multiple cheat engine tabs (CTRL+T) and renaming the tabs to the tech name so you know which one is which if you are doing more then one at the same time.

The issue with this is after you research one tech in the same category, you will have to search for the values again, since they dont just go back to 0%, but they do indeed change addressees.

If anyone finds a faster way to do it, please share. For now this is a good way to speed up your tech, since saves are encrypted.

Since this takes a bit of work, I suggest speeding up only the most necessary tech like hulls, guns, rangefinders, etc.

WhoDisOwl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhoDisOwl »

UncleAi wrote:
Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
4、Launch
7、Enjoy your 30 BB

Gave a shot at updating the CT for the current 1.06 Beta (Update 18 hotfix). No guarantees it will work with future 1.06 Beta updates nor in future 1.06 public release.

For those who want to try and 1.06 Beta: Right click the game -> Properties -> Betas -> Set from "None" to "beta - beta branch".
Attachments
UAD V1.06_HF18.CT
(5.21 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
Last edited by WhoDisOwl on Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheSublimeGoose
Noobzor
Noobzor

WhoDisOwl wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:46 pm
UncleAi wrote:
Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
4、Launch
7、Enjoy your 30 BB

Gave a shot at updating the CT for the current 1.06 Beta (Update 18 hotfix). No guarantees it will work with future 1.06 Beta updates nor in future 1.06 public release.

For those who want to try and 1.06 Beta: Right click the game -> Properties -> Betas -> Set from "None" to "beta - beta branch".
You ROCK. Seriously, thank you, man :)

WhoDisOwl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhoDisOwl »

_SEB_ wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:53 am
Here is a way to cheat your tech, it does take a bit of work though, but nothing too serious.

-Open up cheat engine and make sure the value you are searching for is float.
-Go to the research tab and pick a tech you want to research faster.
-Click on the tech name and you should see a percentage number that indicates the progress of the tech research.
-Search for that percentage in cheat engine, making sure the value is still float.
-Pass a month in game and check the percentage progress.
-Search for the new percentage value.
-After you found the value, change it to 99 and the tech will be researched after you pass a month in game.
I noticed an alternative approach to this while adapting the 1.05 weight + cost table:
-Search for one of your tech as written above
-Right Click address you found -> Find out what writes to this address
-Forward 1 month, you'll find the base address that's writing to this
-Right click on that address -> Find out what addressed this code accesses
-Forward 1 month, you'll find all of the addresses of technologies being actively researched. This will include not only your own, but your opponents' also. You can add and edit each as necessary once you match the address to your own tech to turbo your own while sending your opponents' to the stone age.
-EDIT: I don't know why I stopped thinking afterwards, but if you managed to edit all the techs you want, the new techs will show up with low floats but also lower count, allowing you to batch edit your tech (but be careful as you might accidentally edit opposition tech). EDIT2: New techs will not immediately appear if you just finished your previous research that month. Forward month so that your new tech is not at 0 for it to show up.

Unfortunately, relying on the AOB template will probably make everyone's tech go turbo fast, not just your own. Hopefully this gets us one step closer to a (pointer?) script version.

WhoDisOwl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhoDisOwl »

UncleAi wrote:
Table For V1.05
Function:
Set weight to 100
Set cost to 1000

Step by step:
1、Design your ship
2、Enable weight and cost
4、Launch
7、Enjoy your 30 BB

Here's the 1.06 HF19 update to the table. Looks like this release is considered feature-complete so I do encourage doing some non-cheat bug reporting if interested since this will be the time they will focus on it.

Again, please don't submit bugs that you find while cheating the game, only submit if you can recreate the bug without cheating. The only reason I say this is that submitting cheated saves will result in the devs clamping down on it, with the encrypted savefile being the case-in-point.

EDIT: Table still works for HF20.
EDIT2: Still works for HF21... at least with custom battle. I'm not testing on campaign since 1.06 public release seems to be set for tomorrow (07/01).
EDIT3: I have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, lead astray, run amok and flat out deceived! Public release delayed in favor of HF22. Table should still work (also I only realized now that it's Update 22, not Hotfix 22, but I've already gone this far with the notation, I'm not fixing it :P ).
EDIT4: Still works for 1.06 public.
Attachments
UAD V1.06_HF19.CT
(5.35 KiB) Downloaded 455 times
Last edited by WhoDisOwl on Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.