Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts

Post by michaelhost »

Drewdawg1337 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:42 pm
Here is my first, it's basic one just learning. It freezes the cash or weight. Disable after finish editing then launch.
Great job mate, it works well keep up the good work :D

CapitaoTriunfo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CapitaoTriunfo »

michaelhost wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:31 am
CapitaoTriunfo wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:56 pm
weight is exact value + float search, works well in skirmish mode, but to be useful in th challenges we need to find the money which i wasnt able to thus far
Yeah, i also still can't find the value money because they use K for the money like $99K/$100K, i think we could search the real amount for example if in game shown 99K, maybe we could search $99.000, it's just my theory i havent tested it
tried both yesterday to no avail... but give it a try nevertheless!

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Money is in float and counted 1.0 = 1K = 1000.0 if i remember it correctly

So if you have 1543 then it's 1.543

simpleguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by simpleguy »

acecel wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:10 pm

Nope, it's 1543000 to 1543999,9. Usually it's easier finding weight and adding 4 to the weight address to find money, though.

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

acecel wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:10 pm

you could just use the cheat table on the first page or
you could do it like this if you wanna try yourself :
- For Weight
(just type exactly like in game weight value, if in game shown 4512/1000000 Tons, just type 4512, dont need to add anything,
Change in game value, then repeat the process)
Scan type : exact value
Value Type : float

- For Money : Currect money maybe lets say 51.342K
Scan type : Value between
Value Type : Float
For example : "51341000" and "51343000"
(New Scan then change the in game value after that next scan, just repeat the process for the money)
(edit : it may or may not worked anymore on the latest version, i havent tested it)
Last edited by michaelhost on Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

HEROES
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HEROES »

It is advisable to look at the numbers to the right, it is easier without adding 000.

Cruxibel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cruxibel »

PhCCRQQsd6Bi wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:33 am
Alpha v76 [p2p]
  • No Cost
    No Weight
    Quick Build
Alpha v76 [p2p] #2
  • Cheat: Player Cheats
    fast ship, lightweight, op range, 255 barrels, 9999 caliber, enemies identified
    Cheat: No Ammo Use
    player ships wont consume ammo
The cheat player crash the game and de no weight affect the ai.

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

Same issue. Using Alpha v76, money and weight is a partial success IF i get past the loading screen, but player cheats kills my game instantaneously .

rk2710
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rk2710 »

This is a basic cheat table that freezes weight and money at their current value, which allows to adjust the number of ships using standard in-game mechanics. DISABLE THE CHEATS BEFORE LAUNCHING A MISSION !!!

KNOWN ISSUES : Sometimes game gets stuck on loading screen and shows "building player's ships". In this case just close the game and Cheat table and restart them. If this still happens then you might need to reinstall the game to reset the game-data (just make a copy or compress to .rar file for backup)
Attachments
build_alpha11_v82.CT
(4.04 KiB) Downloaded 332 times

rk2710
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rk2710 »

anybody knows how to make a hack for accuracy of the guns ? I cant seem to find the process that writes the accuracy value

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

rk2710 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:30 am
anybody knows how to make a hack for accuracy of the guns ? I cant seem to find the process that writes the accuracy value
If you're still feeling like wanting to have a go at it, i previously tried requesting some other features here. Maybe some other values are easier to have a go at?

cyan027
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cyan027 »

It seems you can no longer lock tonnage in Alpha11 v0.82 or the game wont be able to build your ship for you to enter game. I did some research and found that if you raise your max allowed tonnage above your current, then you wont stuck at "Build your ship".

But another problem is, if your ship is too heavy, it will be pretty much like an iceberg -- terrible acceleration, deceleration and turning radius can be measured in LIGHT YEARs.

A better way is to strip off all your armor before you build your ship, try to lower your current tonnage as low as possible to gain better maneuverability , then use cheat table to fill in armor -- also you can bypass armor limit for BC, CA, CL, DD and TB.

Try to image a DD with 100 inch armor, wow!

so here comes my table, it will lock / fill value for the ship at your F1 design slot.

1. Strip off everything to lower tonnage, yes, including all armor, set them all to 0.
2. Hit F1 to lock cost.
3. Build your ship, make sure everything is set, because after this step you cant make any modification to your ship anymore, or you might need reset and start over to correct everything.
4. Hit F2 to fill in armor value (default is 2540mm/100 inchs, the game using mm value but display as inch. Actually 30 inchs can resist almost ANY main gun, unless your opponent using 20 inch calibre + super heavy shell) .
5. Hit F3 to change max tonnage to 1M, or you can manually fill in the value you like. But be careful, better make your max tonnage 10% more than your current tonnage, or you might stuck in "Building Player Ships".
6. Update modified data by "Browsing" around your ship component catagories. Simply click and switching between different component category can update modified data, so enable the "Launch" button.
7. Hit F1 to UNLOCK cost. If you forgot, you will be locked in "Building player ship" and have to restart game.
8. Click and launch your fleet/ship.
Attachments
Ultimate_Admiral_Dreadnoughts.CT
(8.91 KiB) Downloaded 389 times

King_Muddy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by King_Muddy »

Would it be possible for a inf health cheat?

pluto12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pluto12 »

all of these cheats are one big fat chunk of "Does not work" and "completely broken"
only freeze cash works but trying to click anything but that completely crashes the entire cheat engine

pluto12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pluto12 »

Drewdawg1337 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:42 pm
Here is my first, it's basic one just learning. It freezes the cash or weight. Disable after finish editing then launch.
any attempt to tick the boxes on this just freezes the cheat engine, completely broken